Author Topic: If your going to claim realistic rp, then that should include.....  (Read 1283 times)

Shinkuhado

• Outlander
I have been thouroghly disapoointed with this server. The beahvior of the cliquing players to the DMs with vedetta's against people that can do nothing  in return...except hope to find out who they are catch them on the street some where and beat the hell out of them...makes about as much as going out of ones way to annoy the hell out of players.....and that mainly because the person running the server refuses to tighten the noose on those he gives the power of god in the machine.  I have never seen such tiresome and tedious behavior....even on the very kiddy WoW servers people know when its time to shut the hell up...and these storylines.....man they need some work...theihas to be an ending to some of them and these invincible and recurring monsters and beast...are a little tired. You give players ike the VAMPIRE perks and not enough threats...and I have even seen for the sake of annoyance the joining monsters that are natural and inplacable enemies come together just to kill a player, that's just weak! If they spent more time breathing life into the world and less time pucking players nerves you would fing a full server more often than not. This game is old and in its death throws as it is...the last thing you want is to run people off from playing it! I mean stop being such punks about things and if you have a problem with someone stop trying to find ways in game to get on thri nerves trade address or meet somewhere and settle that crap....believe me I don't mind...I like to fight and don't give a damn how big you are or who you klnow. You have a forum in which to get ideas to give the place some life and yet we keep seeing the the same old stuff, if and when their is an event at all...This is Dungeons and Dragons folks, books, magazines, comics, ADAMN WEBSITE FOR YOU LAZY BASTARDS! If you can't find a good idea in all that you shouldn't be a DM. and if you have no imagination then at least leave people the hell alone! The player that come online to run their gums need their ass kicked...the internet is not a safe place for practicing trash talk. You DON'T know who is on the other end and what their frame of mind is, the world climate right now is not one in which a person with an annoying personality is welcome, anywhere. Your character has a big mouth then you shouldn't whine when someone tries to cram a sword in it....that was the real world in those ime human life had little value and word were weapons as bad as swords...you talk crazy to someone they may have tried to kill you and they might have succeeded. Player break the rules of the various places in the game regularly then whine when people slug them in the mouth or kick them out of the place...I mean yesterdays setting with today's sensibilities...and the constant banter, god! I have never seen so many medival comedians. I know thisis probably welcome news I probably won't be back for a while...but some of this crap needs to be fixed. I the only one typing about it..but not the only person complaining about it...I just ain't worried if I get kicked off the server for speaking the way I feel.  :x

Kaspar

Re: If your going to claim realistic rp, then that should include.....
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2010, 03:50:32 AM »
 :hide:

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 03:59:22 AM »
The militia is thoroughly saddened.

Delete Me

• Bah humbug
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2010, 04:08:00 AM »
Doing something like this creates nothing but animosity and negativity. I am saddened, and a little shocked that you'd post this great wall of text in such a fashion. There are many other, much better, much more subtle ways to express discontent, than what was just done here. 

Delete Me.

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2010, 04:25:01 AM »
Hmm, yeah. If you want to be a bit more specific about what is the cause of your frustration, please PM me or another councillor so we can look at it.