Author Topic: DM Inactivity Status  (Read 116680 times)

DM Naberius

• Undead Slayer
Re: DM Inactivity Status
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2017, 12:17:39 PM »
Finally moved in! I should be a much more active presence now.

DM Naberius

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #101 on: November 26, 2017, 03:37:24 PM »
Hey folks!

Though I was still in the Apprentice stage of my DMing, I am going to step down from the seat and return to the community playerside.

I originally sought to join the team to help out during a period of time where active DM's were sparse. Now, as I take my leave, it's full of active and engaged members-- and I have without any doubt the utmost confidence in the team to carry the torch forward. These guys are pros (Or learning to be-- I'm lookin' at you, Brimstone!), and I was very grateful to be given the chance to work with them.

The decision to leave came about from intense personal reflection. Around the time of NCE closing, I was spending all of my time online and with various electronic communities. While you guys are splendid and fun, I needed to take a hard look at what kind of commitments I was making, and how much time I was spending with people in my immediate (and very real) life.

Though it was a brief stint, I enjoyed every moment of it. I got to see from an eagle eye's view the incredible roleplay you guys put forward, and it was an incredibly rewarding experience. If anything, I was having too much fun. I do intend to return to our community, but on terms that better suit where I am in life-- and probably only as a player! I apologize sincerely to anyone who I left in the midst of a plot, or with questions unanswered. It wasn't your fault whatsoever, and even though I wanted very much to hop on and commit time to you guys, I needed to reorder my own priorities.

Thank you all so very much for the chance, and I look forward to chummin' with you guys as just another one of the boys.

Regards,
Naberius

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2017, 02:42:57 AM »
All,

I will be a bit sparse IG for the next few days (12/1 - 12/3).  I have family and friends visiting from out of town.  Rest assured, I'll be back in the full swing of things and into the usual routine by Monday, December 4th.  In the meantime, should you have any urgent requests or questions, please contact a member of the DM team or Community Council, whichever would be most applicable to your current situation.

Thanks,

DM Brimstone

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2017, 01:09:55 PM »
Dealing with some issues IRL. I'm going to be scant IG until further notice except for pre-scheduled stuff.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

Enigma

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2018, 01:19:46 PM »
For those wondering where I've been, several projects have kept me occupied IRL.

Back after the 24th.

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #105 on: May 04, 2018, 04:58:53 AM »
I'll be sporadic in my availability for the next few days and likely won't be in-client during that time as I have out-of-town family coming to visit.  I should be back around at my usual schedule early next week. 
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 02:22:50 AM by DM Brimstone »

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2018, 02:23:57 AM »
Resuming the regularly scheduled DM activity now that I've fulfilled my familial obligations. 

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2018, 06:59:59 PM »
I had hoped to have the Dementlieu plot resolved by now, but instead the siege will need to continue a bit longer. I'll be out of the country from Sunday the 27th to Sunday the 10th with only sporadic access to the Internet. Hopefully part of that time will be NCE, so it won't prove too disruptive, but I regret the awkward timing all the same.

DM Darkness

• Turn the lights off
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2018, 10:27:41 AM »
Hey guys, just letting you know that I'm going on a 12 hour car trip to Virginia Beach for vacation. I'll be gone 7 days, give or take a day or 2. Going to get my tan on! Until then, take care guys!

I'm back!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:16:16 PM by DM Darkness »

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2018, 12:57:55 PM »
I'll be out of town from June 9th through June 11th. During that time, I will have limited access to the internet and likely will be unable to get in-client at all.

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #110 on: July 04, 2018, 06:02:52 AM »
I'll be out of the country July 6th through July 9th. See everyone when I get back.

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #111 on: July 10, 2018, 03:19:40 PM »
Not really absent, hopefully, but surely I will not be on much (or at all) on 12 and 13 July. After that, and for more than a month (up to 24, 25 August or so), I'll be at my parents', so trying to follow their own schedules more than mine, thus changing my online schedules as well (I cannot say much now, I will find myself out when it happens!). My ongoing events will stay, and you will be informed of them, hopefully, in time.
http://www.facebook.com/CiaranII
Pokemon Go! 5688 6574 4676

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #112 on: July 12, 2018, 05:47:05 PM »
Apologies for my unexpected hiatus. I知 dealing with some RL stuff. Back as soon as I知 able.

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2018, 01:53:47 AM »
Apologies for my unexpected hiatus. I知 dealing with some RL stuff. Back as soon as I知 able.

Now fully back, not like I ever really left, anyway. If you池e waiting on something from me, poke me about it, and we値l get moving.

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2018, 04:54:34 AM »
I'll be traveling on business for the next few days. During that time, I'll have limited availability.

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2018, 02:57:36 PM »
Dentist, optician, some things to check up, being an old guy afterall. I should be quite less on for a few days.

DM Darkness

• Turn the lights off
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #116 on: August 16, 2018, 01:21:25 PM »
I'm sure you've noticed I haven't been online lately. I took a very long vacation and at the same time, looked for a job, of which I found! I'll be offline for a little while until I get re-situated. I'm sorry if I left some of you hanging but I need to make some financial changes in my life to continue playing. I'll be back asap!

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2018, 03:28:11 AM »
I'll probably be sparse for the next few days as I have friends visiting from out of town. 

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #118 on: September 15, 2018, 06:07:16 PM »
Am currently hospitalized and am not sure of the date of my release. Please bear with me.

Lion El'Jonson

• Dark Lord
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2018, 12:55:23 AM »
Am currently hospitalized and am not sure of the date of my release. Please bear with me.

Get better soon!

DM Brimstone

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #120 on: September 25, 2018, 04:27:39 PM »
Heading out of the country for some vacation time.  I likely will be completely unavailable from September 26th through October 1st.  Apologies to anyone that I left hanging, but I assure you we will pick back up when I return.

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
    • Facebook page
« Reply #121 on: October 03, 2018, 05:22:45 AM »
A bit sporadic and on just some during the weekends, until I manage to adapt to my work schedule (and once it's the same week after week).

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #122 on: October 10, 2018, 03:59:25 PM »
Getting a bit flattened by real life at the moment. Back as soon as possible.

DM Raven

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #123 on: October 23, 2018, 07:30:36 AM »
Inactive for a couple of days while away at conference. Back at weekend
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 11:12:59 AM by DM Raven »

Lion El'Jonson

• Dark Lord
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2018, 05:21:09 PM »
Have been and will be very stressed at work for an uncertain amount of time, most likely another two weeks or so. Should relax as we get into December.

Update: This particular workload will relax during thanksgiving.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 05:43:05 PM by DM Wrath »