Author Topic: DM Inactivity Status  (Read 116660 times)

DM Darkness

• Turn the lights off
  • Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Lord
Re: DM Inactivity Status
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2015, 12:16:05 PM »
Starting today I'll be going on vacation and will be out of the state for a week. I hope you guys have fun and I'll see you soon.

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2016, 04:48:20 AM »
I need to take some time to handle personal and professional obligations. I will be around only in a limited capacity to handle my plots in Port-a-Lucine until further notice. I will fulfill the obligations I have made but until mid-May I will not make any new ones. If you need to talk to me, please be in touch via PM.
Hir yw'r dydd a hir yw'r nos, a hir yw aros Arawn.

Strigoi

• Vampire Extraordinaire
  • Dark Power
  • i never drink vine...
« Reply #77 on: May 18, 2016, 05:46:22 AM »
Life has been getting busy lately, so i will be mostly absent from the client. I will remain active on the forums and try to log on when i can. ;)

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2016, 12:12:36 PM »
Will be mostly, mainly away for a week or so because of class stuff! I expect to see screenshots of every embarrassing dungeon death I'll miss.

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2016, 03:13:36 AM »
I'm back! Probably!

DM Nocturne

• Sanguis Noctis
  • Dark Power
  • Vampires don't do dishes
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2016, 01:59:07 AM »
Stepping down!

Thanks for all the fish.

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2016, 08:50:18 PM »
End of year exams coming up over the next, idk, month and a half or so

Will be more unreliable, and around more unreliably, than I currently am

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2016, 11:30:26 PM »
End of year exams coming up over the next, idk, month and a half or so

Will be more unreliable, and around more unreliably, than I currently am

Okay I'm back reliably now

DM Ariadne

• Dark Lord
« Reply #83 on: December 16, 2016, 02:33:55 PM »
Hey everyone,

You're probably noticed that I've not been very active with running plots etc. for a while now, though I've tried to remain active on the forums/Discord.

I've enjoyed helping out you guys, but I've not felt confident for a long time about running things. Then, knowing that I've not been running plots, I've felt like I should try and pull off a big story-line, but then I question my ability further and it all kind of turns in a vicious cycle! It's been stressing me out a bit and making DMing feel a lot like work where it used to be more fun.

As such, I'm going to step down from the team for a while and just play, without stressing over plots and moderating, etc.

I do very much want to return after a break, as I still do have some ideas for plots I'd like to run, but I think it'll help me reassess these ideas and have a clearer idea about how I'd go about running them upon my return.

I've been considering this for quite a while now, so please forgive my timing! It has nothing to do with the DM-CC election (in fact I think a break from the CC might be helpful for me as well, as while I like helping with the administration of the server it can be a bit draining), so I just wanted to address it. :)

Will be seeing you all player-side soon!
"You think that a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a thread, a sheet of glass."

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2017, 02:36:48 AM »
Class enrollments + other RL stuff
Will be super flakey the next couple weeks

NB: This means dont send stuff to me or ask me to do stuff that you dont want me probably forgetting about
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 03:32:51 AM by Bastellus »

qwertyuioppp

• Dark Power
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2017, 06:15:31 PM »
Here's my quarterly "oh geez, life" post

This time I'm going to switch myself to inactive for a bit. I can't dedicate any time at all to be in game, and I'm just leaving more and more stuff hanging, both IRL and related to PotM. Pretty much all I've been able to do is stay on top of applications, and it's not really fair to consider myself more than a casual DM because of that. I'll try and trim all those loose ends I've got hanging, but unfortunately some are going to be still dangling. Thank you all for your patience and the fun, hopefully I'll be more free to play soon enough.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2017, 05:43:11 PM »
For some reason, my ISP and the server do not agree with one another, and as a result, my connection to it is abysmal and more or less unplayable. Unless I can fix it before Tuesday when the technician comes and looks it over, I wouldn't look for me.

Edit: My connection seems kind of/sort of workable (at least as of this post), but I still am kind of unreliable until further notice. I'll keep you guys updated.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 10:20:31 PM by DM Dread »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2017, 03:08:06 AM »
Somehow overcharged with work and some travels around Italy for the next month at least, trying to be on as much as possible. As you may have noticed I am mostly on the character, simply because I cannot focus on long-termed things, but if needed any quick help I'm always available when in game, so feel free to ask.
http://www.facebook.com/CiaranII
Pokemon Go! 5688 6574 4676

Chaoshawk

• Dark Power
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2017, 01:38:27 AM »
I'm going to be in a stage of transition soon enough so this is a heads up I won't be as active as before and will likely be inactive during the summer as I'll be in a different country and likely to have poor internet access. In the short term, I should be around, but I won't be starting anything big until I can reliably have time to plan ahead like I did before.

Current events I've been working on will continue in regards to the Unraveling plot but not much else for now.
"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #89 on: April 29, 2017, 12:10:18 PM »
I'm still active, but with work likely to be rather unpleasant coming up, I'm going to be easing off the throttle a bit for the sake of my sanity, and I might be more visible playerside. That doesn't mean you won't see me doing DM stuff, I'm just trying to avoid the potential for burnout if I can.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #90 on: May 23, 2017, 12:42:08 PM »
I'm still active, but with work likely to be rather unpleasant coming up, I'm going to be easing off the throttle a bit for the sake of my sanity, and I might be more visible playerside. That doesn't mean you won't see me doing DM stuff, I'm just trying to avoid the potential for burnout if I can.

Work is looking to be especially busy -- I wouldn't look for me DM'side until Thursday.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2017, 12:34:22 PM »
Your boy is back in the saddle; however, I've some things I want to focus on and things I need to focus on before adding to my work-load as a Dunjin Mastur on Pee Oh Tee Em. Thanks for understanding!

Chaoshawk

• Dark Power
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2017, 02:05:34 AM »
My semi-activity will be concluding now and I'll be fully inactive likely for the next two months.
"In all chaos there is a cosmos, in all disorder a secret order."

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2017, 04:37:06 PM »
I'm going to be mostly-inactive for about three weeks, except for some stuff specifically for the Company of the Fox and Krofburg plots. Work-related trip.

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #94 on: June 05, 2017, 07:24:31 PM »
AC adapter for my computer is dead. New one is coming, but in the meantime I wouldn't expect to see me.

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2017, 09:12:25 AM »
As I had foreseen the whole month of June will almost see me on the server, and the situation is going to be extended to at least the 15th of July because of work. Hopefully the rest of summer will be fine.
http://www.facebook.com/CiaranII
Pokemon Go! 5688 6574 4676

Dread

• Dark Power
« Reply #96 on: August 14, 2017, 03:12:38 PM »
Hey guys and gals,

Effective immediately, I am stepping down from the Prisoners of the Mists DM Team. Work is becoming more and more hectic, and I simply would not have the time to commit to all that is involved in being a Dungeon Master. Arawn and Mephisto, both of whom I greatly respect and admire, will be continuing on from where I left off. I ask only that you be patient with them, since they've a fair bit on their plates already.

I will be continuing on as a developer and as a member of the Community Council, and will continue to pursue my key projects as a builder and area designer (the museum my highest priority among them).

Thanks to all who took part in what I did as a DM, and know that I have greatly enjoyed interacting with you all as a player. I shall likely continue to do so.

Yours truly,
-- DM Dread --

Arawn

• Developers and
  • Dark Power
  • Gwrandewch ar y cwn.
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2017, 02:13:48 AM »
If you're wondering where I've been the last few days I'm working towards a professional deadline. Normal activity should resume after the 1st.

DM Naberius

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2017, 12:14:16 AM »
Hey guys!

I know I was just added, and you've probably not seen a whole lot of me. The missus and I just got approved for a house, she's transitioning into a new job, and we're going to be spending the next little bit moving. It's been a bumpy rollercoaster, but things will smooth out.

I'm so eager to play and learn, but my time's going to be a little more sparse for the next week or two.

DM Macabre

• Dungeon Master
  • Dark Power
« Reply #99 on: September 16, 2017, 01:23:08 PM »
Still on vacations. I will be back when I am back in two weeks. :bat: