Author Topic: Neverwinter Nights Deluxe  (Read 1741 times)

Purist

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Neverwinter Nights Deluxe
« on: January 14, 2010, 07:26:49 PM »
Greetings.

I've done some search for a new NWN, but I had no success. Can't find it on the stores, nor local web shopping sites. So I found a way to order the game from the U.K and A, wait this one has no A, so I asked the vendor for NWN Platinium DVD but he said he could only find thiS NWN Deluxe around. I've done a micro search and word says NWN Deluxe is the name bioware gave to their EU platinium version.

So, lastly and most importantly: Is is the same thing? Are there any cons?
I'm buying this to install here on my working place, and yes.. it has got to that point. Damn adcitve RP.

ThAnswr

• Dark Power
  • We all end up the same: Level 20 or dead.
Re: Neverwinter Nights Deluxe
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 08:34:05 PM »
Greetings.

I've done some search for a new NWN, but I had no success. Can't find it on the stores, nor local web shopping sites. So I found a way to order the game from the U.K and A, wait this one has no A, so I asked the vendor for NWN Platinium DVD but he said he could only find thiS NWN Deluxe around. I've done a micro search and word says NWN Deluxe is the name bioware gave to their EU platinium version.

So, lastly and most importantly: Is is the same thing? Are there any cons?
I'm buying this to install here on my working place, and yes.. it has got to that point. Damn adcitve RP.

Have you tried Amazon.com?
Sig by Garison

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Hunter Thompson

"Rock is overpowered, paper is just about right" - Scissors
Thanks Aahz

Antonus Taran

• Undead Master
  • The Order of Zarus
Re: Neverwinter Nights Deluxe
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 11:27:02 PM »
Get Diamond Edition. Deluxe was the old 'compilation,' I still see Diamond Edition in stores quite often. Amazon is your best bet.

http://www.amazon.com/Neverwinter-Nights-Diamond-Pc/dp/B000B8K7RC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1263529683&sr=8-1
Order of Zarus Forums

Antonus Taran - Zarusian War Chaplain

"Rejoice! Let the glory of battle envelop us! Let our enemies fear us, for we are Zarus' wrath!"