Author Topic: Bun Barovians  (Read 1787 times)

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
Bun Barovians
« on: January 06, 2010, 12:45:58 AM »
Doctor Damien Barrovich and Nurse Veruca Ozera

Bun Barovians, we come to Vallaki to offer our services in hopes that we can rid our wonderful Country of the cultists and their varja! All of our services are done in a completely –natural- way. We can be reached at the Broken Bell Inn, and will do all of our business there as well. FOR BAROVIA!

The following is the price list for different services rendered. Vallaki guarda will be examined free of charge, except for detailed surgeries.
Sitting Fee: 20 fang

Standard Exam: 40 Fang
-   Exam includes checking reflexes, breathing sounds, eyes, ears and mouth.

Detailed Exam: 60 Fang
-   Exam includes checking reflexes, breathing sounds, eyes, ears, mouth and a thorough full body exam.

Leeches: 100 Fang
-   The filtration and purification of blood, from cultist taint through release and organic means.

Balancing of the Humors: 80 Fang
-   Includes Blood letting, extraction of black bile, yellow bile and phlegm.

Standard Surgery: 200 Fang
-   Standard procedures involving the eyes, ears, mouth and removal of warts or other superficial growths.

Detailed Surgery: Starting at 400 fang
    -      Invasive and intricate surgical procedures.

Midwife Needs: 400 Fang
      -    Breathing techniques, labor and delivery, and after birth care for mother and baby.

Dentistry: 150 Fang.
-   Includes, teeth pulling, cleaning and remedies for toothaches as well as fixing cavaties.

Massage Therapy: 100 Fang
-       Relaxation techniques, full body rubs. Bun for blood pressure and stress. As well as arthritis during the cold weather.

Prescriptions: 30 Fang per prescription.

House Calls: 300 Fang
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 10:35:54 PM by Little Lotte »

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
  • Currently playing: Dragoon Sae'rid
Re: Bun Barovians
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 08:10:46 AM »
*A certain other Doctor walks by after he returns to valaki to get some of his instruments and sighs* [Balok] I am gone for two weeks and a pair of upstarts force themselfs in.. From no doctors to  two it seems I am a lure for unwannted compition.. *Looks slightly annoyed and walks off a large box of instruments in hand*
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 06:03:08 PM by Larcen Vos »

Aldarris

• Dark Lord
  • The Anti-Stalinist
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2010, 03:04:29 PM »
*A long list of requests is delivered to the Bell for the two doctors.  It is delivered by a barovian woman, claiming that they are needed perscriptions and proceedures for her husband.  The letter is written in fine barovian print, but done so in a shaking hand*

Dear Bun Doctors,

I am in need of the following:

-Blood filtration through leeches
-Multiple balancing of humors
-The removal of multiple warts, one being upon the crack of my ass which is very painful (A total of 3)
-Intricate detailed surgery of a tumor that is growing on my right foot
-The complete surgical removal of my left arm, as gangreen is currently setting in and is very painful
-The removal of one of my incisors, as well as a complete cleaning

I am in a great deal of pain, and would ask these proceedures be completed as soon as possible, so a house call is in order.

As well, I am in need of perscriptions for:

-Paranoia/Delusions
-Severe and Manic Depression
-Schizophrenia
-Psychosis
-Suicidal Thoughts
-Homocidal Thoughts/Tendancies
-Voices
-Memory Loss
-Very strong moisturizing skin cream
-Pain Relievers and Fever reducing agents
-Insomnia
-Adrenaline
-(Written in shaking hand) ArSiNiC!
-A new wife

Multumesc ever so much.  Please, make them go away.

~Artonius Artrovich
Figures, Soren's too busy to do something positive.  He thinks putting a smiling face in every message is positivity.

Heretic is a terrible player, always has been.  No wonder PoTM numbers are dwindling *sigh*

BeautifulSorcery

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, 03:35:58 PM »
Domn Artrovich,

Your condition sounds mult serious I would like to see you as soon as possible with Nurse Ozera. I will bring my instruments. Unfortunately I will be unable to provide the new wife as requested at this time. When I am able I will travel to your residence. Until then I suggest chewing Woundwart until I may see you to relieve a small amount of the pain.

Regards,
Doctor Damien Barrovich
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, 04:06:32 PM by BeautifulSorcery »

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, 03:51:33 PM »
A note left aside the former

I am a depressed Falkovnian lacking my left hand, can you help?

BeautifulSorcery

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, 03:59:46 PM »
Should we have nu other Barovian patients I will treat you. Melencholy feelings result from a humor imbalance and is easily treatable. I can nu regrow your hand.

Regards,
Doctor Damien Barrovich

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 10:38:00 PM »
*new posters are put up*

Doctor Damien Barrovich and Nurse Veruca Ozera

Bun Barovians, we come to Vallaki to offer our services in hopes that we can rid our wonderful Country of the cultists and their varja! All of our services are done in a completely –natural- way. We can be reached at the Broken Bell Inn, and will do all of our business there as well. FOR BAROVIA!

The following is the price list for different services rendered. Vallaki guarda will be examined free of charge, except for detailed surgeries.

-   Exam includes checking reflexes, breathing sounds, eyes, ears and mouth.

-   Exam includes checking reflexes, breathing sounds, eyes, ears, mouth and a thorough full body exam.

-   The filtration and purification of blood, from cultist taint through release and organic means.

-   Includes Blood letting, extraction of black bile, yellow bile and phlegm.

-   Standard procedures involving the eyes, ears, mouth and removal of warts or other superficial growths.

-      Invasive and intricate surgical procedures.

-    Breathing techniques, labor and delivery, and after birth care for mother and baby.

-   Includes, teeth pulling, cleaning and remedies for toothaches as well as fixing cavaties.

-       Relaxation techniques, full body rubs. Bun for blood pressure and stress. As well as arthritis during the cold weather.

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2010, 11:04:15 AM »
*new posters are put up*

Doctor Veruca Ozera

Bun Barovians, I've come to Vallaki to offer my services in hopes that I can rid our wonderful Country of the cultists and their varja! All of our services are done in a completely –natural- way. I can be reached at the Broken Bell Inn or the Citadel, and will do all of our business there as well. FOR BAROVIA and the COUNT!

-   Exam includes checking reflexes, breathing sounds, eyes, ears and mouth.

-   Exam includes checking reflexes, breathing sounds, eyes, ears, mouth and a thorough full body exam.

-   The filtration and purification of blood, from cultist taint through release and organic means.

-   Includes Blood letting, extraction of black bile, yellow bile and phlegm.

-   Standard procedures involving the eyes, ears, mouth and removal of warts or other superficial growths.

-      Invasive and intricate surgical procedures.

-    Breathing techniques, labor and delivery, and after birth care for mother and baby.

-   Includes, teeth pulling, cleaning and remedies for toothaches as well as fixing cavaties.

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 11:32:08 AM »
*a notice is placed on the door of the ladies rest and the Morninglord church door*

Outlanders...I Doctor Veruca Ozera will now see you on a case by case basis. Your ailments must be serious and if I nu think they are dire enough then I will reserve the right to see you.

If you are sick, diseased or have any missing or broken limbs then seek me out at the Broken Bell inn by leaving word with Samvel the innkeeper.

-Doctor Ozera

// Send me a PM if you are trying to leave word with Samvel! Thanks!!