You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: I would like to ask a DM for an ongoing plot about my character.  (Read 987 times)

Honoun

• Dark Lord
  • Happy Rainy Days
I would like to ask a DM for an ongoing plot about my character.
« on: November 23, 2009, 05:53:16 AM »
First up I apologise if I'm posting this in the wrong section. Please feel free to move this thread if I have done so.

Anyway, I would like to ask any DM out there who would be willing to assist me in sending my character Asta on a quest. Specifically I had the thought of some long winded journey in both body and mind that would ultimately end with her adding power to her most favoured weapon, the Warhammer. As some of you know Asta follows the Norse Deity of Thor. With this in mind I had a thought that at some point and then over the course of many sessions or more she would quest to add electrical powers to her Hammer in honor of Thor, the god of Thunder. Now I'm not asking that any damage bonus be added, but would be neat if there was. But mostly that her Hammer would spark and wreath with an electrical effect by the end of this quest.

Firstly is adding such an effect possible and if so what DM out there would be up for this idea? Now these sessions would have to be kept to the weekend as my time is limited during the week. Especially now at this time of year when things get quite busy and hectic. Now can any DM or even any players who would like to join in on this quest voice their interest for me please. :)

I'm leaving the finer details of this plan vague for the moment, mostly cause I haven't figured it all out yet :p... Thought I'd get the feel for the idea and what you all thought first before I fully committed to it.

Looking forward to hearing from you all  :mrgreen: