Author Topic: Regarding Items.  (Read 1010 times)

Kaldo

• Outlander
Regarding Items.
« on: November 16, 2009, 08:09:07 AM »
 There are some items I may be interested in acquiring, yet, before buying, I think it would be better for me to ask about them on forums.

1) The Ox (1): I think the oxen is quite nice. However, before you buy it, it says it will disappear after Server Resets. My question is, if you have some items in the Ox, will they come back to inventory after the rest or will they be destroyed?

2) The Ox (2): If you ever go inside the inn, while with an Oxen, will it disappear and reappear when you leave? Or will Radu kill it? Are you able to leave it outside?

3) The Dessicated Body (1): When you go to The Drain, there is a guy called Something (can't remember the name) "The Collector". He sells numerous things, among them, Dessicated Bodys. From what I could understand, they are both bags, and traps. If you use it as a trap while having items inside, what will happen to them?

4) The Dessicated Body (2): The Dessicated Bodys are quite expensive, if I am not wrong, 7000 fang. If you use it as a trap, will you be able to get it afterwards? Or will it disappear forever?

5) The Sap: I know there is already another thread about Saps, and I know that, being a CEP Weapon, doesn't allow one to have feats and such, and so, I am almost sure the answer for the following question is "no". Yet, if you use the sap while using subdual damage, will you continue with the penalty to attack roll?