Author Topic: Mihas Mandruleanu's logbook  (Read 987 times)

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
Mihas Mandruleanu's logbook
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »
// need a place to put the info somwhere hehe
// all writings are in balok unless mentioned otherwise

mihas always has a book with him always reading and scribbling in it here are some things he scribbles down in it.

*he sits in the broken bell in a darker corner where there is just enough light to write and read*

it seems gavril was a bun garda but lost his mind to caliban the ezrites tried to fix his mind but it nu worked properly at some point he lost his mind compleetly and was jailed along with krovache by dagris a few garda where soon fired i think he feared a indoors rebelion of loyalty towards krovache, gavril was later killed by dragomir but his normal blade could nu harm gavril without blessings from the cultists, its been said that gavrils body has been brought to the village by krovache  some saw him after.
it seems a lucian vladu captured gavril unu day seems i need to speak with him to see what he knows.
lucian did nu know much alas iorgovan might be my last hope.

gavril iosif costirceanu where the ladul are you  nu seems to be near the village nor near the castle gavril gavril gavril you are a bane in my career as garda
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company