You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Bounty  (Read 1822 times)

Taty

• Dark Power
Bounty
« on: October 22, 2009, 02:12:34 PM »
// A notice outside the lady, in the drain and flyers around town written in common and balok reads as follows.

100,000 fang bounty on the rapist gnome witch seen around the outskirts and ML temple. Bring the body to Suzannah Murphy .

« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 02:14:06 PM by Taty »

LawfulJoe

• "Evil is a thing of perception, it depends on which end of the sword you're on"
  • Dark Power
  • aka AwfulJoe
    • Joe Kellerman - Graphic Artist
Re: Bounty
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 07:56:22 PM »
*Selena reads the notice and frowns* Evil little wretch... I kill you for free! Don't mess with the Family!

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2009, 09:37:11 PM »
[A separate note is added next to the bounty poster.  The words are quilled in satirically exaggerated calligraphy.]

Is such a thing even legal?  Can one place a bounty upon another without being a parcel of government?  I assume such a thing could be considered murder, should one pay to have another offed for personal reasons.

Sincerely,
Mr. Benthur

[the tip of the 'r' in 'Benthur' trails off in a massive curl that covers a majority of the page, swirling about and underlining the text]

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 10:46:12 PM »
//ooc The stupid comments are torn down since the man is already wanted by the Garda.

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 12:46:42 AM »
//I wouldn't call it ooc "stupid".  It's a legitimate concern, and I didn't know who it was or if they were wanted, though I'm sure guards would not be happy if someone bought possession of the head of a criminal they wanted.  Undercutting authority on that.  Not the first time, either; there have been bounty issues in the past.

mayvind

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 08:09:53 AM »
// A notice outside the lady, in the drain and flyers around town written in common and balok reads as follows.

100,000,000. fang bounty on the rapist gnome all gnome witch seen around the outskirts and ML temple. Bring the body Of Suzannah Murphy .

*a gnome been seen to mess with flyers adding more zero and change few words while laughing*
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 08:55:42 AM by mayvind »

Bob

• Outlander
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »
At the bottom is scribbled, in a hand obviously more accustomed to holding a bow than a pen. "Name him. I can track smoke across dry rock. If not a name, give a description."

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 05:40:04 AM »
notice is removed