Author Topic: Disable weather effects, or modify them, or something! *glug glug glug*  (Read 9710 times)

Grieyls

• Undead Master
I would agree if the damage was unnussual at all. But every winter it's the norm and well, when you live in such climates people adapt to suit it. ;)

Thus if the max damage is 20 then the highest value to resist this score should likewise be 20/-. Now I'm not talking about climbing Ghakis or Baratak where the cold is extreme even in summer months. I'm talking about standing and conversing in the outskirts, the "Starting Area". During winter at night yes the cold damage can exceed the minimum resistance value but during day it shouldn't. If the max we can wear is 10/- then day time damages should never exceed this. Which I believe has been fixed so kinda a moot point anyway :P

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
I would agree if the damage was unnussual at all. But every winter it's the norm and well, when you live in such climates people adapt to suit it. ;)

Thus if the max damage is 20 then the highest value to resist this score should likewise be 20/-. Now I'm not talking about climbing Ghakis or Baratak where the cold is extreme even in summer months. I'm talking about standing and conversing in the outskirts, the "Starting Area". During winter at night yes the cold damage can exceed the minimum resistance value but during day it shouldn't. If the max we can wear is 10/- then day time damages should never exceed this. Which I believe has been fixed so kinda a moot point anyway :P

:thumbup: