Author Topic: Blaustein  (Read 8858 times)

cooachlyfe

  • Dark Lord
  • *****
  • Posts: 627
Re: Blaustein
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2023, 01:49:49 PM »
A notice is placed by the Van Riese's Locker by a hooded man wearing spectacles]


PeleLeekpai

  • Outlander
  • **
  • Posts: 95
Re: Blaustein
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2023, 01:31:30 AM »
A colorful halfling wearing purple and green was seen having a minor confrontation with a Blaustein woman in Van Riese's Locker. The woman from Blaustein left, claiming "The Constables will hear of this," as she left. The Halfling and her half-orc companion left shortly after.

cooachlyfe

  • Dark Lord
  • *****
  • Posts: 627
Re: Blaustein
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2023, 11:21:23 AM »
A notice is placed by the Van Riese's Locker by a hooded man wearing spectacles]



[The notice is torn down as quickly as it went up]

Hemlock

  • Undead Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 363
Re: Blaustein
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2023, 08:23:05 PM »
An old man donning a black coat with red trim quietly entered Van Riese's Locker just after sunset. He took a seat beside a hooded figure and the two exchanged words not far from Bloody Mary's roost. The old man lead the hooded figure to back end of the Locker, knocking once on the bar top with his knuckle and a nod to Henri in passing. The two men entered basement of the Locker by way of the trapdoor.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2023, 08:27:14 PM by Hemlock »
Active: Sebastian Longfield
Shelf: Hemlock
Closured: Donatien Brinespeaker

QSNinja

  • The Underworld
  • Undead Slayer
  • ***
  • Posts: 142
  • Miniature Merchant of Mischief
Re: Blaustein
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2024, 11:50:28 AM »
[One rainy morning, three travelers dressed in muted tones of grays and blacks walk in silence along the cliffside. Upon reaching their apparent destination they settle in and begin conversing softly and in hushed tones. One of the trio produces a lidded box, shielding it from the rain with the help of the smaller companion's umbrella.

Taking turns, they exchange more quieted words before the box's owner takes a handful of the contents and releases it down the cliffside and into the wind.

A lone passerby, gathering the local flora of the island is all breaks the somber mood, even as he offers his greetings he is met with utter silence from the trio as they seem to have their attention fixed on the task at hand.

Finally, as the sun retreats for the day and with the rain no longer present, the smaller woman pulls her own handful from the coffer and releases it to the winds.

Shortly after, the trio breaks apart with each going their own way into the shadow of night.]
« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 11:52:04 AM by QSNinja »