You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Missing CEP Files  (Read 1442 times)

Nightmare

• Squatbold
  • Dark Lord
  • Reality Unhinged
Missing CEP Files
« on: August 26, 2009, 01:33:07 PM »
Yes, I got a new computer, whee!

Unfortunately, my hard drive was almost destroyed so I couldn't nab all of my old files from it.

Now then, I've re-downloaded all of my files, several times for some of them to make sur ei got everything..

Now. When I have tried to reconnect to the server I am told I am missing file "cep2_top_v22b.hak"

But it seems to me, the download link to the version 2.2 on our forums leads to the area with links that include only 2.2c, whereas we require 2.2b

This is disheartening! But, if anyone would be so kind as to say, upload the files, or if possible, find if there is a backed up version for 2.2b? I've been browsing for hours now, and so, I turn in my dire hour to you! (I know, right?)

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Receiving assistance, crisis averted!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 01:56:22 PM by Nightmare »
"Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." - H.P. Lovecraft

Ramika

• The Original Mika!
  • Undead Master
Re: Missing CEP Files
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 04:55:36 AM »
Just FYI for anyone else. There is a file in your hak folder without the 'b' in it. I believe if you rename the file to have the 'b' in it, you can log in. It's the same thing. I think you can copy this file and do the same thing too.

Active "Mains":
On Cellimene: Gabriela Dimir/Camelia Niculescu
On Ramika: Kyla Murray
Alt (On Cellimene): Andala