Author Topic: The Ferros Book.  (Read 1349 times)

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
  • Currently playing: Dragoon Sae'rid
The Ferros Book.
« on: August 23, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »
*Its cold and his candle flickers as he sits at his desk writing in his room at the ladys footsteps are heard outside now and then as he writes ignoreing them*

book,

Seems I have once again gotten remebered by every one who lays eyes on me,
My cloak and hood are as usefull as a flare and a multicolored poncho.
But no need to fret book seems tempers have cooled and none care that I am back.
Now onto the good news that woman from so long ago I hoped shes damned happy,
Took me all my fang and ages to find that girl chained and in a cage?
And she had a key to both? Seems my fate is to help thous who dont need it and get scorned by thous who do.
I walked back and ran into The half visatani girl. Tarja I think it was interesting girl to say the least.
Devon my friend,My ally,My brother in arms, And getting as bullheaded as me. Seems time did not change good ole Devon.
 I feel god again I tihnk hes helping me deal with this bleeding place. And a kid a freaken kid asked me to be his teacher.
I sent em to devon he can deal with the morals and the teachings. I told him I was a mage. but the only magic I can do is with my blade.
Well Book I havnt writen in you since back home, Guess I have alot of work to do.
Sera, You left so long ago yet I still think of you. Your a nagging at the back of my mind. Hopefully I will see you again so much has happened so much has caused me to faulter. Perhaps one day ill see you again and if not then atleast I can always allow that nagging to fill my mind and recall the lessons and talks.
Also this woman a native called adraniana, I seem to have the same thoughts about her as I did Sera I dont know what to do book. Hopefully I am not left again for a man without a heart I feel to much, perhaps my next victem will clear my mind for awhile.

Book I must go now.
Ill write again soon.

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
Re: The Ferros Book.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 11:56:21 PM »
Hello again book

I told you I would come again soon.
I have a recuit a good girl raven haired well built.
Im glad I feel nothing for her it would be worse then bad if I did.
More so the guarda its sad that they last while others die like a bad case of roaches.
I saw that annoy female guarda. Called me out and tried to disvalue me infront of my troop.
Book it seems I have no alllies to protect me from scorn.
I will get more troops, It wont take much to outnumber the active guards that patrol the outskrits.
So far I have one shes well equiped and loyal.
Devon is an equall not one use to ruleing others I will keep him in power for as long as he can take it when we get larger I will promote us both and split the company.
We will be like the rome of my home world earth.
Split into two so if one falters we still survive.
Anthore roadblock will be the underworld.
Book Im sure ill get past it but certian members will not give up.
Also book it seems the half-visatani girl is in love with the hulk in red and black armor.
Usefull if he ever beacomes a problem.

Well book All I have to say for now.

WildPirate13

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 12:09:07 PM »
"on the bounty board in vallaki"

The silver lining is forming. Sell swords, mercenaries, mystics, men and women with brave hearts and good souls. Find Devon Maze.
 Be aware testing will be done from ingestion of garlic to drinking of holy water.
   Strength and honor. Truth and valor.

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 08:03:12 AM »
Book...

Well it has been to long and I have fallen to the liking of a human.
She goes by eshe, I must say I havnt spoken to her or anyone in great time since my solitude
The earth seems so far away yet I remeber it perfectly.
For what I did was noble then.. for the church I said.
Now I am but a mere shadow of myself rediculed and excluded it seems I have naught in this world.
My company has crumbled. Devon the resbonsiblity rests with him.
Rosegrave such promise defected to vardo as I know learn.
Hopefully in time I may teach her the error of her ways.
Solitude goes slow and with only the wolfs and boars to keep me ocmpany and the occasional passer by for me to play with it is still regratblely sad way of life.
I think this Ferro must come back and join his co-patroits in burning this word.
They may tihnk I am insane or maybe I am?
But I think it is best to move on.
Wolfs Pardon my absence I will be back eventually.

*The rest to covered in slash marks made by sharpened human nails*

WildPirate13

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 11:22:09 AM »
A cloaked man walks by the smell of pipeleaf on the air. He mutters "Compassion and understanding are a curse that leads to madness my friend'
A few gestures later he cannot be seen.