You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: *Posters strung up from the Western outskirts to the Warehouse district*  (Read 1482 times)

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
Greetings one and all!

Manyer seek out the humble fang, if you seek good fang for a descent amount of work, look no further!

I require Reagents for my studies, the remains of: Black puddings, Minions born of Fire aswell as the Icey beasts that linger far to the north on Mount Baratak. Anything rarer or more exotic is more than welcome aswell!

Prices for these Reagents are discussable on the spot, do not fear, i am no shabby merchant and pay their weight worthy in gold.

And for those of you in search of the finish product of these Reagents, you to have to look no further, from the diluted varity to the concentrated variety, all is available for the right price!

Also! For those in search of a able teacher to guide their wits and hands threw this trecharous craft, you may seek me out to be appraised.

-Find me, the man in Red. Valio.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 08:35:19 AM by Mrjunkie »

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
As the summer rains pound the various announcement boards across Barovia, the ones leading from Slums to the Warehouse district seem to have been given a leather covering over them, small candles lit in the corners to grant light for the late night readers, the above posters refreshed bolder and brighter than before.

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
The posters are refreshed once more, candles relit as autumn showers sweep down from the mountains.

Apprentices wanted, nit-wits and those that do not 'truely' seek the knoledge of Alchemy need not bother.

For those that seek to apply, find me in the Ladies Rest to the West of the Grand city of Vallaki.

Reagents eagerly wait your first attempts people, do not hesitate at this grand oppurtunity!

Man in Red, Valio.

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
Re: *Posters strung up from the Western outskirts to the Warehouse district*
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
After the frigid winter winds tear threw the city, ripping posters nd notices from the boards, the summer down pours batter them rending most into a small pulp beneath the boards...it is finally the time that they were refreshed, pristine posters are rehung in the stead of the former ones, candles are set in the top corners of the boards as the nights grow longer and darker as winter grows nearer, beneath the leather covering someone seemed to have hung up.

To my dearest readers.

I continue to offer my services as a teacher within the art of Alchemy to all keen enough to learn!
No costs are attached and no longer do i have samples ready and waiting for those who seek to test their skills in the art.

I now also deal within the finished produce!

Varying in the Elemental forms. Fire, Frost, Electricity and Acid.

The prices are as followed:

- Diluted. One hundred fangs.
- Concentrated. One hundred and fifty.
- Purified. Two hundred and fifty.

I have a limited stock so for those who seek to bulk buy, please place an order.

- The man in Red, Valio.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:19:40 AM by Mrjunkie »

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
Re: *Posters strung up from the Western outskirts to the Warehouse district*
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2009, 08:03:30 AM »
As winter sets in and the streets are paved with snow, fresh candles are placed under the leather hanging, posters are refreshed, bolder and brighter than before