Author Topic: Mayvind Voice of Reason.  (Read 2417 times)

mayvind

Mayvind Voice of Reason.
« on: July 17, 2009, 07:35:19 PM »
Ok you guys in serious trouble now if iam yours voice of reason.

I make this Short people involve should know who i meant.

In game RP should stay seperate with Personal feeling meaning Out of character. AND all In Character RP should be deal with IN GAME. I know that it sometime emotional and attach to things but you should not take it into yours head and go over yours mind and body in REAL LIFE. Bad for yours health of mind !

Come on I have long list of people whom hate me and i hate them back but that doesn't mean i walk around and kill them when i have the chance ! Of course i want to but i dont because is not IN Character. !

Frustration Out of Character is understandble but try to solve it IN GAME if possible. If the character is in conflict RP there so many fun way to solve it. My main tactic which anyone can guess is kill yous enemies. But it should be done RP style not i hate yours guts OOC boom you die...  But also be prepare IN GAME consequences.

I understand this that many people want things theirs way OOCly but dont want to Risk ICLY consenquencly. It is wrong to wish that whining to get what you want is childish but i guess we do have children among us.

Also sometime the RP is not where we wish it to go, and it not heading our way and that really the beauty of it expect the unexpected it might be bad or it might not. But dont OOCly demand it to be yours way.

So people Shake hands and RP together if you cant then don't. Because it is bad for yours mind and everyone else if you cant be friends OOC and ruin it ICly. But you can be enemies ICLY and have FUN OOCLY.

Mayvind OUT  8)

PS: I Love you all player that involve in the conflict but you have to admit when Mayvind is voice of reason then there something wrong. !

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
Re: Mayvind Voice of Reason.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 07:58:15 PM »
 not a voice of reason you sound like some sorta victem and is complaining, go to the council ask them to make sure those ppl wont harass you anymore.
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

Kung Fu Orc

• Supreme Overlord
  • Dark Power
  • Alchoholics Incorperated
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 09:45:47 PM »
I will definatly agree, people should not harbor OOC vendettas against you and hunt you and seek to sabotage you. If they don't like interacting with your characters, they should just avoid you. Like I do.

Daciana Varzaru- "If fate is a principle beyond Human comprehension which capriciously torments man, then it is karma that man confront fate with sorcery."

kenpen

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 10:44:34 PM »
I like Yves. I bring her cookies. She doesn't kill me. Works out good.

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
  • Currently playing: Dragoon Sae'rid
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »
I dont mind Yves she should try to turn a new leaf and perhaps beacom a third party that is not affiliated with good or evil like the swits!

boompowclash

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 01:26:54 AM »
I used to be the voice of reason, whispering in Mayvinds ear, but now I'm Chaotic Evil.

Now Mayvind is the voice of reason!!!!

Kendric98

• Dark Power
  • Omnipotent Overlord of the Omniverse!
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 02:57:38 AM »
Reason whats reason?

Samson/Tatyanna Costella

mayvind

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009, 04:02:19 AM »
not a voice of reason you sound like some sorta victem and is complaining, go to the council ask them to make sure those ppl wont harass you anymore.

You misunderstand is not about me at all, i post this for people that argues earlier and i try to sort them out !  :lol: Iam hardly a guy that whine or complaint on the Forum you know.

PS. dang you made me feel petty and disregard my post with comment like that, nobody Harass Mayvind !  :flame:   :Seriously__We_Need_One__by_Ca
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009, 04:15:29 AM by mayvind »

darkpriest

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009, 04:17:43 AM »

You misunderstand is not about me at all, i post this for people that argues earlier and i try to sort them out !  :lol: Iam hardly a guy that whine or complaint on the Forum you know.

PS. dang you made me feel petty and disregard my post with comment like that, nobody Harass Mayvind !  :flame:   :Seriously__We_Need_One__by_Ca

I say, make him your thrall [nods sagely]

engelfire

• Dark Power
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2009, 04:21:50 AM »
i might have bit misunderstandings with Mayvind in the past but i always liked all of your characters. Yves is one of the oldest and most formidable villains out there. Keep up the good work with her and i dont mind if vino and yves someday meet face to face. not in battle certainly but in some interesting rp :)
Vino - Who are you calling fat !?
Hekathn - You make a fine collection of bodyparts nnggghhh...

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2009, 06:17:18 PM »
Wise words from a wise player! ;)

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 12:58:53 AM »
i might have bit misunderstandings with Mayvind in the past but i always liked all of your characters. Yves is one of the oldest and most formidable villains out there. Keep up the good work with her and i dont mind if vino and yves someday meet face to face. not in battle certainly but in some interesting rp :)

Not in battle Psssh Course in battle and john will be off on Yves cheer section.(Which includes me Celor and about half a dozen skellys

engelfire

• Dark Power
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 01:11:44 AM »

Not in battle Psssh Course in battle and john will be off on Yves cheer section.(Which includes me Celor and about half a dozen skellys

[the squad assemples behind Yves, looking menacing enough to scare the living hell out of grimreaper. They take a fighting stance and pulls out..... Pink PonPons!]

GIiiiVe Us a Yyy.....               gIIVvEe uSss a Vvv...         GiVe usSSs... a ... a... EeE     GIVE US A.... SssSSssss

[they wave the dreaded ponpons in a rehearsald manner, confusing and distracting poor Vino]

hahah sorry for hijacking your thread, you rock mayvind :D
Vino - Who are you calling fat !?
Hekathn - You make a fine collection of bodyparts nnggghhh...

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 01:14:20 AM »
You know it we are that scary. *Celor and john nod in unison*