You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Dvergeheim's cieling....  (Read 1422 times)

Minstrel

• Official Mascot of the
  • Dark Power
  • Cat in the Hat
Dvergeheim's cieling....
« on: July 14, 2009, 06:38:45 AM »
Okay, I think it might be a good idea to, whilst keeping the knockdown effects of the tremors in the Balinok mountains, to remove the damage done by the falling rocks in 'safe' areas. I find it hard to believe that rocks are constantly falling in on Dvergeheim and the whole thing isn't caved in by now, anyway.

Problem is that it's a rather safe area, and sometimes people need to go AFK. I just have and came back to find I'd be hit on the head enough times to take me to Injured status. I'm all with keeping the effects outside of these safe areas, (Even after nearly being killed by the rocks falling on my head before!) but I think there should be some areas of solace.

Smitehammer

• Undead Slayer
  • Frohe Weihnachten
Re: Dvergeheim's cieling....
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 07:38:09 AM »
We just need to get down ther eand cannon the source of the tremors with a good all-dwarf G. I. Joe force.
Wouldn't the world be better off if we took nonsense more seriously?

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 08:23:55 AM »
It's also a burden on the low level smith who has to keep resting in order to not die while crafting. You'd think the dwarven halls would  be a bit more solid than that :P

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Grieyls

• Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 08:35:23 AM »
Constant shaking will topple even the most sturdiest structure... But yeah I agree. The Safe area's should be exactly that. Safe. The falling over from the shaking due to a failed saving throw is bad enough let alone being hit on the head with errant rocks.

One thing though, not sure if I'm imagining it or not, but everytime one of my chars was there and they wore a helmet they never suffered any damage. Might be recalling incorrectly though as it's been some time since any of them have made the trek there.

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 08:39:39 AM »
the helmet vs rock script never worked as far as i can tell.

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Minstrel

• Official Mascot of the
  • Dark Power
  • Cat in the Hat
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 10:51:37 AM »
Fossick has been hammering the dents out of his bronze helmet ever since he came up....