You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Lleweylln Ap Tepurich: Book of Memories  (Read 973 times)

Kung Fu Orc

• Supreme Overlord
  • Dark Power
  • Alchoholics Incorperated
Lleweylln Ap Tepurich: Book of Memories
« on: July 04, 2009, 11:47:53 PM »
Writing is not a strong tradition amongst my people, but I was taken with the idea from Faylea, sister-kin from far off land "Fay'run'". An intelligent girl, but flighty and fragile. Just the other day the simple ritual act of consuming a heart caused her to faint. Her softness will firm in time with experiance.

I am a simple man. Though my amibitions are great, I aspire to always maintain my simplicity of spirit. I am a hunter. I persue, I kill, I gather. I feed and defend my people, their lives and their honor. Honor is one of the few precious objects I carry with myself.

Some people insist on tarnishing this honor, and their slights must be remembered.

Logan Blake, Mancreature: I come to him with words of humor and peace. He responds with scorn and threats upon my life over the trivialities. He has threatened the life of one of my tribe and is thus an enemy of my tribe. May not my hand, nor the hand of my tribe, gift or aid him until he has made restitution, and may he be watched with the wolfs eyes.

Foreign Elf, Name Unknown: Mad little girl, sister of foreign elf "Ara'valyn". Threatened my life when I spoke of the joys of bear meat, and did not understand her anger. To harm another kin is the greatest crime, thus she will be the enemy of me and my tribe until such time as he makes restitution. I name her and her brother kinslayer, may her family be watched with the wolfs eyes.

Vardo Woman, Unknown: Nosey, rude, Watch the Vardo with the wolfs eyes, they are not enemies at such time.

Daciana Varzaru- "If fate is a principle beyond Human comprehension which capriciously torments man, then it is karma that man confront fate with sorcery."