Author Topic: Posted upon the Slums Temple Door and the Outskirts temple  (Read 947 times)

vlowe72

• Undead Master
  • If you bore me, I shall take my revenge.
Posted upon the Slums Temple Door and the Outskirts temple
« on: June 22, 2009, 10:08:52 AM »
Everyone in need is welcome within these walls, but to ensure the safety of all, these are the rules of conduct will be enforced

1)  No one is to sneak around inside the temple, using skills of stealth or magical means.

2)  All weapons are to be sheathed and out of sight, with the exception of the Lightcarriers and the city guard in pursuit of their duties.

3)  No fighting, either verbal or physical is to be tolerated.

Those who disregard these rules shall be removed from our temple, until he or she repents and promises not to do it again.  A second violation will result in the individual having to do work for the poor in the slums before being permitted reentry.  A third violation will result in a permanent ban.

May the Dawn's light bless you and keep you.

And now ladies and gentlemen comes the time where I relieve you of the burden of your failed and useless lives.  But if you gotta go, go with a smile!

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
Re: Posted upon the Slums Temple Door and the Outskirts temple
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »
Stela browses about from the shadows, it was not because she was cocky that she ignored the rule, it was because they would never know.

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard