Author Topic: Topic for minor issues  (Read 236428 times)

Ellana Twiggy

Re: Topic for minor issues
« Reply #600 on: October 22, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »
Off and on the shadows and shadow fiends in the Shadow dragon/coal cave have been spawning dead. It seems pretty random whether they spawn dead or not.  Not effecting the snakes, spiders, cats, prowries, or the dragon itself though.

Reigh

• Undead Master
« Reply #601 on: October 22, 2013, 06:58:41 PM »
My character does not like to spawn out of dungeons, Malakai is now stuck atm in the Greater catacombs in the VoB after i had leave unexpectedly and had no choice but to log.

queenofspades

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #602 on: October 25, 2013, 09:17:43 AM »
Could we get a dm in game please .... One member of our party has stabilised but cannot recover... We think he may be glitched
Currently Playing
Filipa Florea
Gwendolyn Blackmore
Ylndar Lharithlyn
Erik Mihaly
Chloe Labelle

Geiger

« Reply #603 on: November 08, 2013, 11:43:45 AM »
Could von Zeklos Keep have a couple slight fixes? I've been spamming the Ezrite OOC forum for a few months, when I realized, maybe the powers that be haven't the time to browse that specific sub forum, sooo, here goes:

Our Templar NPCs are not part of the Ezrite faction. Could they simply be added to it?
Our chapel door is not locked. Could you lock it?
Lastly, there is a bunch of yellow text on the 'outside' of the keep having to do with blud curdling screams and physchic energy stuff, while not the highest priority could that sort of text be removed from the courtyard?

Badelaire

« Reply #604 on: November 10, 2013, 02:04:57 PM »
Madame Keja's dialogue is broken. When prompted to select the "continue" option for her tarokka readings it just ends the conversation.

She's still broken.

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #605 on: November 18, 2013, 01:30:13 AM »
Had an issue last night when the sever crashed. My character Dumas Rilfore was knocked out in the Blaustein cave, at 0 hp. Then the sever crashed, and upon logging in, he was dead. The ghost was at the entrance to Blaustein, and upon checking the cave, the corpse was nowhere to be found. Can I get a little assistance ?

Not sure if this should go in this section or in generic requests.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 01:34:16 AM by Dumas »

Ellana Twiggy

« Reply #606 on: November 18, 2013, 06:02:29 PM »
Gloves of lassitude : on hit slow

The issue is that flame weapon / dark fire/ elemental dmg type varnishes do not work on these gloves at all. I have tried all kinds now, I can only guess that its some conflict with the on hit unique used by these instead of actually adding a temp dmg bonus.

ladylena

• Gundie Mom
  • Dark Power
  • Meow!
« Reply #607 on: November 18, 2013, 06:11:17 PM »
I think I have a pair of broken Bracers of the merman, since I was able to drown.
Currently playing:
                          Narcissa Bogdan

swbf2lord

« Reply #608 on: November 18, 2013, 06:50:47 PM »
I think I have a pair of broken Bracers of the merman, since I was able to drown.

As I found the hard way, that only works for the spell, not the ability. (i.e. Water Elemental using drown)

Badelaire

« Reply #609 on: November 19, 2013, 10:39:43 AM »
Madame Keja's dialogue is broken. When prompted to select the "continue" option for her tarokka readings it just ends the conversation.

She's still broken.

Stiiiiiiiiill broken! Tried her out after the updates.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 10:52:47 AM by Badelaire »

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #610 on: November 19, 2013, 10:45:38 AM »

She's still broken.

Stiiiiiiiiill broken! tried her out after the updates.

Ack, f... forgot about that. Will be fixed by next update!

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #611 on: November 19, 2013, 01:13:26 PM »

As I found the hard way, that only works for the spell, not the ability. (i.e. Water Elemental using drown)
The water elemental ability will be updated to not work if you're immune to the spell very soon

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #612 on: November 19, 2013, 02:44:09 PM »
Gloves of lassitude : on hit slow

The issue is that flame weapon / dark fire/ elemental dmg type varnishes do not work on these gloves at all. I have tried all kinds now, I can only guess that its some conflict with the on hit unique used by these instead of actually adding a temp dmg bonus.

Correct.  Darkfire, flame weapon, bless weapon, and (non-magic-type) varnishes are all on-hit spells, and a weapon can only have one on-hit spell.

HoshaZilo

• Undead Master
« Reply #613 on: November 19, 2013, 07:11:50 PM »
I was just walking along minding my own business going through a transition when suddenly

I'm on a rock.

This also happened to Manius a few days back in the port, shot him over a wall and we had to use teleport bolts to get him back (DMs were offline) I haven't seen anything like this until recently, not sure if it has to do with an update or I'm just unlucky.

(This is an extremely /minor/ issue)

Edit: added "Going through a transition"
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 07:27:43 PM by HoshaZilo »

Dumas

• Dark Power
« Reply #614 on: November 19, 2013, 10:32:33 PM »
Fraternizing with the enemy! It seems as if the Vallaki Guardsmen and the Wachter Guardsmen at the river bridge like to hang out with each other while on duty.... I suspect they don't have waypoints that they return to when they all go run off to fight wandering monsters or wolves.

HoshaZilo

• Undead Master
« Reply #615 on: November 21, 2013, 05:24:03 PM »
Seems as if the problem from my previous post quoted below
Spoiler: show
I was just walking along minding my own business going through a transition when suddenly

I'm on a rock.

This also happened to Manius a few days back in the port, shot him over a wall and we had to use teleport bolts to get him back (DMs were offline) I haven't seen anything like this until recently, not sure if it has to do with an update or I'm just unlucky.

(This is an extremely /minor/ issue)

Edit: added "Going through a transition"

Is slightly more serious than I thought, it wasn't just a random accurance but in fact every time anyone goes through that transition it happens, It's not a issue besides the fact that when traveling as a party it ruins the immersion.

HoshaZilo

• Undead Master
« Reply #616 on: November 27, 2013, 11:46:59 PM »
Slaves spawn dead in slave pits, similar to one I was reading about Shadow fiends where you click on it and start running in the opposite direction .

Feronius

• Dark Power
« Reply #617 on: November 28, 2013, 10:43:25 AM »
Night time hostile spawns do not always correctly despawn again in cities when the morning has already arrived.

Has been a returning minor issue in the Port, particularly the bounty NPCs that spawn near the piers at the docks.
But more recently I also noticed wererats and garda not always rotating shifts correctly in the Warehouse District.

Ellana Twiggy

« Reply #618 on: December 01, 2013, 09:59:38 AM »
Flame weapon on gloves of the balanced hand is nerfing away all damage except what flame wep is doing now.

Lucadia

• Dark Power
  • Feral Mystic
« Reply #619 on: December 05, 2013, 03:29:20 AM »
Madame Vadoma is no longer giving seer information on certain locations. I know the shadow caves and the ice queen are missing as iv visited both at max spawns but she never said anything . Been like that for a few months now.

swbf2lord

« Reply #620 on: December 05, 2013, 08:24:05 PM »
Murlynd's Spoon is disappearing after a single use, however in the description, it is labeled as having One use/Day, so it should be usable again after a rest, not disappear from the inventory.

RedwizardD

• Scrollord
  • Dark Power
  • Avoid Attention - Critical Failure
« Reply #621 on: December 05, 2013, 09:47:45 PM »
Murlynd's Spoon is disappearing after a single use, however in the description, it is labeled as having One use/Day, so it should be usable again after a rest, not disappear from the inventory.

Looks like an issue with the description. Ravenloft doesn't have use/day items..

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
« Reply #622 on: December 05, 2013, 09:48:49 PM »

Looks like an issue with the description. Ravenloft doesn't have use/day items..

That spoon is a very high value item that I believe is supposed to give food per rest.

BahamutZ3RO

• Master of Many Alts
  • Dark Power
« Reply #623 on: December 05, 2013, 09:53:55 PM »

That spoon is a very high value item that I believe is supposed to give food per rest.

Ravenloft has use/day items, there's the staff with Burning Hands, there's the dagger that applies poison once a day...
: )

swbf2lord

« Reply #624 on: December 05, 2013, 09:56:12 PM »

That's exactly what it is, and yes, we do have items that do that. The dagger of venom, or some such is a poison weapon/day item.