Author Topic: Topic for minor issues  (Read 237485 times)

Ellana Twiggy

Re: Topic for minor issues
« Reply #375 on: August 15, 2012, 09:15:44 PM »
cavern under old slavich road, narrow passage - no loot spawns
Cavern - barovia balinok mountains lower caverns underground river - no loot spawns

Will check other variable areas, but I am thinking that they may not have loot spawns as well.

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #376 on: August 16, 2012, 07:45:48 AM »
No loot as in no containers (rubble, chests etc.)? Or no items in the containers? And was there creatures in the areas?

harlock

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #377 on: August 16, 2012, 08:46:47 AM »
No loot as in no containers (rubble, chests etc.)? Or no items in the containers? And was there creatures in the areas?

no containers at all, but it might be fixed on it's own if someone clears the place so it can respawn.
i think i've seen this happening in that place be4 and yest there were creatures inside.

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
« Reply #378 on: August 16, 2012, 09:13:15 AM »

no containers at all, but it might be fixed on it's own if someone clears the place so it can respawn.
i think i've seen this happening in that place be4 and yest there were creatures inside.

Oh that is when the random spawn is bats, or nothing. It happens a few times, usually the reset fixes it.
Currently playing:
Rudrig von Rachenthall - the travelling merchant

Ellana Twiggy

« Reply #379 on: August 16, 2012, 03:07:58 PM »
spawn was large ocre jellies, 58 total, no containers - under the ruined tower in the pass
spawn was bears/ greater were bear/ and black puddings under balinoks - no containers
Spawn werebears/ grizzly/ dire/ ancient dire bears - barovia mount ghakis, towards the peak cave no loot spawns(containers)

sign in port, once clicked on - if you leave and rest the convo for the port bounty sign will pop up after rest - message also pops up after first looking and wandering off if some one else clicks on the bounty sign.

Not sure if they are suppose to drop the annubis hearts, but the acolytes and disciples of annubis do not currently drop them. I thought they did, but we killed a good 20 disciples and about 5 acolytes and nothing.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:13:49 PM by Ellana Twiggy »

Telkar

• Dark Power
« Reply #380 on: August 19, 2012, 04:20:21 PM »
From the changelog:
- Made Flame Snakes now drop alchemy ingredients.

Don't see they do. Was looking forward to that. =)

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #381 on: August 20, 2012, 06:24:33 PM »
From the changelog:

The update was never imported for some reason. I've resent it to import these changes for a next update.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #382 on: August 20, 2012, 06:38:49 PM »
Also, I'm going to tweak and update the values/conversations for the professions in Dementlieu.

Hatsune

• Undead Master
  • Ninja-loots Extraordinaire!
« Reply #383 on: August 21, 2012, 08:12:02 PM »
From the changelog:

The update was never imported for some reason. I've resent it to import these changes for a next update.

Just a note with the dropping of said ingredients. Nothing huge, but the 'corpse' of the snake, spawns as a persons corpse, instead of the typical 'treasure bag'... just a bit odd! At least on the Minor and Lesser Snakes, havent seen a Greater to check.
Currently Playing:
Ayleese, Slyvan Bardess

Ellana Twiggy

« Reply #384 on: August 22, 2012, 10:07:56 AM »
Went into a variable cave near valliki, west on old salavich road, bandits were spawned. Loot was there, but, instead of there being a bounty with the bandits there was just a bandit leader. Not sure if that was suppose to happen, since any time i've seen bandits in those variable caves before they spawned a bounty boss.

Ellana Twiggy

« Reply #385 on: August 22, 2012, 10:52:02 PM »
wagner silver mines - the 1-2 second timer for polymorphing/dominate/confuse/blind/dispell/ ect breaks ghosts once you're dead. Allowing you to use items and so forth. Also, is the times suppose to go off that frequently? It triggered every second applying a different negative effect making any type of combat impossible, and even nearly making escape impossible.

Ellana Twiggy

« Reply #386 on: August 24, 2012, 07:40:11 AM »
Not sure if this is a bug, or if it's just because the black smithing isn't finished - silver ingots and weapon templates do not work together, cannot make silver daggers, short swords, long swords, ect.

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #387 on: August 24, 2012, 08:03:21 AM »
Not sure if this is a bug, or if it's just because the black smithing isn't finished - silver ingots and weapon templates do not work together, cannot make silver daggers, short swords, long swords, ect.

you gild silver upon a steel crafted weapon...

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #388 on: September 18, 2012, 02:32:34 PM »
The ruined temple of anubis in harakir does not port you out after a certain time as a result because i lsot power today during a rp there warn windwill is now stuck inside if a dm could come on and help out i'd appreciate it thanks i will be on as kes dalevich till then

HoshaZilo

• Undead Master
« Reply #389 on: September 22, 2012, 09:35:25 PM »
The bug in which they attack after being down is still happening here and there, and always to me apparently....Got attacked 8 times before death in this instance. http://i.imgur.com/G16CE.png

Edit: Please exclude the cussing...

Blight

• Dark Lord
« Reply #390 on: September 26, 2012, 02:09:56 AM »
Wind Fire Wheels are not being treated as finessable weapons and despite being a slashing weapon, are also not able to have Keen cast upon them.
Just another lesson from the School of Hard Knocks... PHD!

Crimson Shuriken

• Happy Shoulders
  • Dark Power
  • Flying through the air with deadly intent!
« Reply #391 on: September 26, 2012, 02:37:43 AM »
CEP weapons like Fire Wheels can not be finessed. Its a game limitation that is not possible to fix.

I'm so casual, my shoes look like feet.

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #392 on: September 26, 2012, 02:47:47 AM »
Not sure why keen isnt working..

Feronius

• Dark Power
« Reply #393 on: September 28, 2012, 07:32:37 AM »
Unsure if it's a one time thing, but the hostile NPCs around the Port that come out at night in some districts are not despawning.
I caught glimpses of several named NPCs and two bruisers, but also a mob of mobsters outside of the Quartier Marchand (the slums district? forgot the name.)

Telkar

• Dark Power
« Reply #394 on: September 30, 2012, 10:11:11 AM »
Escaped slave heads in Har'akir don't yield any xp when turned in.

EO

• Head DMs
  • Dark Power
« Reply #395 on: September 30, 2012, 11:38:12 AM »
Escaped slave heads in Har'akir don't yield any xp when turned in.

They're not supposed to. They only should give you gold.

RedwizardD

• Scrollord
  • Dark Power
  • Avoid Attention - Critical Failure
« Reply #396 on: October 09, 2012, 12:33:27 AM »
the feet on worg familiar appear to be backwards. The pads face the wrong direction when they pick up their feet. I'll try to bring up a screenshot tomarrow, although I imagine that's a texture issue and not something fixable.

Telkar

• Dark Power
« Reply #397 on: October 10, 2012, 05:19:12 PM »
Either helmets have been changed in the crafting system or a template for a helmet doesn't appear at the smith's in Port-a-Lucine. I'm assuming it's the latter. If it's not right, I'd like to know.

Feronius

• Dark Power
« Reply #398 on: October 13, 2012, 12:16:43 PM »
 ...are "Dung Balls" (bullets with damage and attack reduction, which apply somekind of filth disease?) really supposed to cost around 4 and a half thousand(!) fang..?!
It just seems a bit of a ridicilous price, since well... considering the name of the item and what it actually is. Unless it's highly valueable imported Souranje fertiliser dung...?

And my pack ox seems to go into detect mode at random, constantly. Causing it to walk slowly when you need it to run for a bit. Very annoying.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 01:06:46 PM by Feronius »

Mcskinns

• Dark Lord
« Reply #399 on: October 13, 2012, 03:02:29 PM »
the inventory clean up script for merchants seems to not be working, have visited the same merchant multiple times over the day and found entire pages of the same item repeatedly.  Miss the days when twenty silver scimitars would be reduced to just 1 after a while.

Sage - When stories come to life