Author Topic: Topic for minor issues  (Read 236478 times)

Elfric

• Dark Power
Re: Topic for minor issues
« Reply #300 on: April 16, 2012, 03:57:51 PM »
Seems the Inn in the village near Port has a bug. The transition sanc activates, for some reason it has this, then interupts. Trapping the player inside the Inn.

"You left the campfire back in the field. The entire grass field is on fire. Smokey the Bear is on the edge of the field, on his knees, sobbing into his hands."

Winter83

• Dark Lord
  • 100% Ranger
    • The hunter's query
« Reply #301 on: April 19, 2012, 05:50:37 AM »
Faction bug

My character was absent when the militia was disbanded, and he was at high rank.
Currently the system still recognizes him to be a Militia member, Faction actual : militia. (I got rid all of my faction equipment)
Currently the character is a recruiter in a different faction. Faction apparent : 'Different faction'

Consequences --> When I recruit someone, he receives militia gear and marked to be in the non-existent militia faction. Even though I wear the new faction's uniform when doing the recruitment.

Please remove my character's militia faction membership.

The Perfect Circle: The Hollow : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgiqNapUx0

CuddleGutz

• Developer
  • Undead Master
  • You met me at a very strange time in my life.
« Reply #302 on: April 19, 2012, 01:20:23 PM »
Printing press in Port seems to copy titles but not content of a document. I mean the press in back. I haven't tested the conversation one that costs gold.

Linah Noelle - half-elf forest-guardian
Nadezhda Popovici - anchorite of Ezra's Second Revelation
Teresa Riegler - Investigator of the bizarre and arcane

Valiant_Destiny

• Outlander
« Reply #303 on: April 22, 2012, 02:30:21 AM »
All the books in my inventory have no script in them.  Just a generic description of what a book is.  Some of the books I own are very rare, I wouldn't care if I could just go buy it again. 

Has anyone else reported this issue?

I left for almost a year and just came back a week ago, perhaps it has something to do with a patch?

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #304 on: April 22, 2012, 04:08:25 AM »
Printing press in Port seems to copy titles but not content of a document. I mean the press in back. I haven't tested the conversation one that costs gold.

Must be EO's fault!

:ahem:

CuddleGutz

• Developer
  • Undead Master
  • You met me at a very strange time in my life.
« Reply #305 on: April 22, 2012, 11:02:31 AM »
All the books in my inventory have no script in them.  Just a generic description of what a book is.  Some of the books I own are very rare, I wouldn't care if I could just go buy it again. 

I left for almost a year and just came back a week ago, perhaps it has something to do with a patch?

I had some written notes doing the same to me last night and I had to re-write them. May be more widespread than the printing press? Unless it's TWO EO-caused issues!

Linah Noelle - half-elf forest-guardian
Nadezhda Popovici - anchorite of Ezra's Second Revelation
Teresa Riegler - Investigator of the bizarre and arcane

KBlackwell

• Undead Slayer
  • Back, after 10 years
« Reply #306 on: April 22, 2012, 01:37:25 PM »
I was just crafting some armour for a new PC, and it was claiming to cost anywhere from 200gp to 450gp for me to craft a single piece on a regular cloth clothing.  I don't know this has been reported before, but it was just strange.  It says it costs several hundred gold, but it still only too 1-2gp to craft it.
Adelaide D'Amore - Deceased.
Sylveen Cassowary - Active

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #307 on: April 22, 2012, 11:57:09 PM »

The dialogue via the npc doesn't make copies either, it only copies the title.  It also 'ate' the original work to copy, turning it into a title only paper with no text.

[sadfeyface]

« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 12:03:09 AM by Vespertilio »

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

DM Erebus

• Dungeon Masters
  • Dark Power
« Reply #308 on: April 23, 2012, 03:55:40 AM »
Server down, or just me?

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #309 on: April 23, 2012, 04:01:54 AM »
At least three others aswell

monsinyana

• Dark Power
  • Dead Post Necromancer
    • Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century®
« Reply #310 on: April 23, 2012, 04:49:36 AM »

The dialogue via the npc doesn't make copies either, it only copies the title.  It also 'ate' the original work to copy, turning it into a title only paper with no text.

[sadfeyface]

i thought it was me that did it wrong

its done this to me as well

Loremaster Clydessa G.F. Swift, Toril - Deceased
Sister Anne - Hallowed Witch of Hala, Mordentshire
Frothy! - Devout drunk of Wenta the Alewife, Oerth

monsinyana

• Dark Power
  • Dead Post Necromancer
    • Battlelords of the Twenty-Third Century®
« Reply #311 on: April 23, 2012, 04:52:42 AM »
At least three others aswell

i dont see the server either
Loremaster Clydessa G.F. Swift, Toril - Deceased
Sister Anne - Hallowed Witch of Hala, Mordentshire
Frothy! - Devout drunk of Wenta the Alewife, Oerth

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #312 on: April 23, 2012, 06:40:02 AM »
Server is online but it seems we've suffered a temporary connection loss. This results in the server not showing up in gamespy until next reset, but you can join it as usual through direct connect or browsing to the "History" tab in GameSpy.

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #313 on: April 23, 2012, 08:09:05 AM »
I can't do either.

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #314 on: April 23, 2012, 09:44:18 AM »
I can't do either.

Still unable to get in? We just had a reset earlier, perhaps that's what kept you out. The server should be showing up properly on gamespy too now though.

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #315 on: April 23, 2012, 10:26:25 AM »
Seems the Inn in the village near Port has a bug. The transition sanc activates, for some reason it has this, then interupts. Trapping the player inside the Inn.

Indeed.
http://www.facebook.com/CiaranII
Pokemon Go! 5688 6574 4676

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #316 on: April 23, 2012, 03:58:48 PM »

The dialogue via the npc doesn't make copies either, it only copies the title. 

Noticed the recent update mentioned fixing this. Tried to make copies via the npc and the presses directly and it is still not working via either method.  The title is copied but the text is not.

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Amon-Si

• Inventor of the cat
  • Dark Power
  • Freelance troublemaker
« Reply #317 on: April 24, 2012, 01:55:37 AM »
Dead and bugged, Mist orbs not working, could use a hand/claw.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 12:41:19 AM by Amon-Si »

Valiant_Destiny

• Outlander
« Reply #318 on: April 27, 2012, 12:38:16 AM »

According to this issue I am having I have narrowed down the problem.  It is not just books in my inventory, it is all book that I open with Vanquist.  We found some books today and everyone else could read them, but I just got a generic message telling me what a book is.

I am Bugged.  Not the books.  What can I do about this?

Dusk

• Finder of Lost Children
  • Dark Power
  • Enjoys Port-a-Lucine
« Reply #319 on: April 28, 2012, 10:17:54 PM »
Posting on behalf of another player who doesn't use the forums often anymore.
Account: Kezzalord
Character: Narell
Problem: Stuck at the southern-most point in the Quartier Ouvrier in Port-a-Lucine, behind the wall. Will require DM assistance if the player logs back in before a reset.

Actually, lag jumping on this particular map is relatively frequent. Of the four times I've lag jumped to an inaccessible location after transitioning, three of those times were on this map, each time ending up behind the city wall on the south end of the map. A few other players I know of have had this occur as well. If no DM is present when this happens, the player is screwed, as far as I'm aware. If a one-way transition was put in to allow players trapped behind the wall a way to escape this unfortunate situation, it would be mult, mult helpful.

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #320 on: April 28, 2012, 10:25:27 PM »
Posting on behalf of another player who doesn't use the forums often anymore.
Account: Kezzalord
Character: Narell
Problem: Stuck at the southern-most point in the Quartier Ouvrier in Port-a-Lucine, behind the wall. Will require DM assistance if the player logs back in before a reset.

Actually, lag jumping on this particular map is relatively frequent. Of the four times I've lag jumped to an inaccessible location after transitioning, three of those times were on this map, each time ending up behind the city wall on the south end of the map. A few other players I know of have had this occur as well. If no DM is present when this happens, the player is screwed, as far as I'm aware. If a one-way transition was put in to allow players trapped behind the wall a way to escape this unfortunate situation, it would be mult, mult helpful.

all sections of dementlieu should have a way out of the walls to help fix these sort of problems iMO

dark_majico

« Reply #321 on: April 29, 2012, 08:36:04 AM »
Barovia - Valaki - Lower Town - Slums

The female peasants with bonnets are walking around naked again.

Jay

• Dark Power
« Reply #322 on: May 03, 2012, 06:10:51 PM »
Armour smithing is bugged. uses Ingots and leather but leaves the template behind unchanged despite being successful.

Jalthex

• Captain Hiatus
  • Undead Master
  • You make me touch your hands for stupid reasons!
« Reply #323 on: May 03, 2012, 08:05:55 PM »
Floating tree in outskirts.

That hasn't always been that way, da?

Miuo

• Discord: Miuo
  • Dark Power
« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2012, 08:47:25 PM »
Has been that ways for a while, pretty sure there has been one or 2 posts about ti already to XD