You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Topic for minor issues  (Read 236418 times)

Rave

• Undead Master
  • Shoo!
Re: Topic for minor issues
« Reply #250 on: November 27, 2011, 05:46:45 PM »
Hey.....I got ported into a wall in the rolling hills....any DMs around to help me please?

Rave

• Undead Master
  • Shoo!
« Reply #251 on: November 27, 2011, 05:51:23 PM »
I'm going AFK, just in case a DM logs and can be generous enough to port Lilith down. If its at all possible to port her somewhere safe, I will appreciate it.
Its better than logging back tomorrow morning and hoping to catch a DM, I think my safest bet would be, to keep her logged for a wider range of time for DMs to log on.

Again....Rolling Hills - behind the spectres in the abandoned tower

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #252 on: November 27, 2011, 07:23:10 PM »
Can it please be possible for when people trade items that the item traded messeage is not spammed publically to all who are nearby?

Emomina

• Dark Power
« Reply #253 on: November 27, 2011, 07:31:44 PM »
Can it please be possible for when people trade items that the item traded messeage is not spammed publically to all who are nearby?

I never really saw that as spam, but a notification of what your character would see.
I survived the Blue Water Inn Massacre and all I got was this t-shirt.

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
« Reply #254 on: November 29, 2011, 02:39:25 PM »
Red Vardo HQ Vallaki: Armements Drawer, the Padded armour is of the Ml faction.

Backdoor to Tigans, the locks are each one way, could they be made to effect both sides?

Vaku

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #255 on: December 14, 2011, 03:48:17 AM »
The streetlamps in and near Kroftburg do not provide any light at all.

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
« Reply #256 on: December 20, 2011, 08:06:53 AM »
I need a DM's assistance to set the correct transaprency colour for my cloak.... I tried to craft it into a shawl and now it looks weird :S
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #257 on: December 20, 2011, 08:17:11 AM »
Darkvision seems unstable on my aasimar

Badelaire

« Reply #258 on: December 20, 2011, 09:38:57 AM »
Darkvision seems unstable on my aasimar
It's a buggy feat, any light source equipped or radiance entered overrides it in the same way it does to ultravision. I experience the same thing with my Zenythri and Tannaruk.

Gorasin

• Undead Master
« Reply #259 on: December 20, 2011, 02:21:01 PM »
That is because its a programming limitation. It doesn't work like it should in pnp.
The dark side is always there, waiting for us to enter, waiting to enter us.
Until next time, try to enjoy the daylight.

LackofCertainty

• Undead Master
« Reply #260 on: December 24, 2011, 06:20:31 AM »
Minor Crafting Bugs

Alchemy-  If a person puts enough materials into a distillery to make multiple essences, multiple groups of the mats are consumed, but you are only awarded xp as if you did one batch. (I tested this with minor dark essences from shadow residue.  Never tried a batch larger than 2x, because even that was painful for my character)

Smithing- If you try to craft while completed copper arrowheads are in an anvil, it pops up a "improper or lacking" crafting message.  Means that between each arrowhead craft you have to pause to pull the arrowheads out, whereas most crafts allow you to continue crafting while the completed item is in the anvil.  Basically just makes crafting large batches of arrowheads a pain.

HoshaZilo

• Undead Master
« Reply #261 on: December 25, 2011, 07:58:17 PM »
Some of the Stores in the Village of Barovia area only have 1 item stock. This is a problem especially with the Carpenter, and the Tavern, who sell only one of each Crafting Tablet or Drink. 

herkles

• Society of the Erudite
  • Dark Power
« Reply #262 on: December 31, 2011, 12:53:17 PM »
the changelog book IG is gone!

Dhark

• Dark Power
  • Ladul !
« Reply #263 on: January 15, 2012, 01:55:49 AM »
Herbalist in Barovia village sells a healing kit listed with unlimited uses/day & costing 79gp .....however its a standard healing kit.

Kagetora

• Undead Master
« Reply #264 on: January 27, 2012, 12:52:59 AM »
Had an odd occurance in Degannwy just a few moments ago.  As I entered the zone, the Elf Mages and Rangers were attacking (and killing) the Feu Follets.  After they finished them off, two mages and a ranger ran over and buffed the unholy living daylights out of each other and a cooshee.

And, odder still, right after that, the ranger ran up to ME and started casting buffs.  I got a Mage Armor (why are Rangers casting Mage Armor?) and a Cat's Grace.  Neither lasted long, nor did the spells they had cast on each other...both Mages were "Injured" and after a few seconds "reset" to uninjured with the little spell dissipation animation over their heads (as if they had rested).  The Ranger wandered off, and shortly I got the spell dissipation animation over my head as well, as if the ranger had rested.

I am thinking none of this is normal.  I've been buffed by NPC's before, but only in a general Area-of-Effect way, like when Lizuca casts Bless or something.  I've never had any of them actually run up to me and start casting beneficial spells with me as the sole specific target.  Not that I minded...although it would have been nice if they had lasted a while longer.   :lol:

LackofCertainty

• Undead Master
« Reply #265 on: January 27, 2012, 11:52:09 PM »
Some monsters that shouldn't flee combat are fleeing.

Small ochre jelly
Medium ochre jelly
(I expect the other oozes might do this as well, but these two are the only ones I can confirm so far)

Pretty much all of the beetles in the nest dungeon flee.

Pretty much all of the spiders in the spider cave flee.

DM Panic

• Long Break
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #266 on: January 28, 2012, 06:52:19 PM »
Crawler, in the Drain, sells bolts, arrows, and anuminition in stacks of 20, and the price is listed as 0 gp.  He will buy a stack of 99 for 1 gp, but if you try to buy the free stacks, it will take 1 gp.  Very minor thing to fix involving modding his shop inventory.

The Odd Fielding

• New to the Mists
« Reply #267 on: January 28, 2012, 08:49:29 PM »
I couldn't find this mentioned anywhere else on the forum, but I've seen it happen twice now: if you try to have the Hala Sisters of Compassion in Quartier Ouvrier raise a corpse, they'll usually be interrupted halfway through raising by their behavior script which tells them to wander randomly around the building.

Meriana

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #268 on: January 29, 2012, 12:26:07 PM »
The feat info for "Toggle dislike" says: "Activate this to have your character walk rather than running."
I HATE YOU SO MUCH I WILL WALK OVER.
Sorry.

Also, doombat howls do not seem to do anything?

urathraviel

• Dark Lord
« Reply #269 on: February 01, 2012, 11:55:22 AM »
the werewolf cave north of lake zarovich still does not respawn at all.

dutchy

• Dark Power
  • Potm's own forum troll
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2012, 06:10:52 PM »
the werewolf cave north of lake zarovich still does not respawn at all.

they are finnaly going extinct *sighs content*   

CHEERS TO YOU HUNTERS !
Tagdar Stonebeard- the lone statue
Mihas Mandruleanu- He is the law
Gurdan- priest of the allfather, and current head of the silverhand trading company

LackofCertainty

• Undead Master
« Reply #271 on: February 02, 2012, 10:12:34 AM »
Helm of the Bat should be non-craftable.

The helm's description talks specifically about how it looks, and mentions the big "ears" on the helm that funnel sound into it.  That's why it has +5 listen.

Recently saw one that was crafted to look like a hood, which makes no sense.  Even if you could cover the big bulky ears with a hood, it would still render the helmet useless.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 10:14:28 AM by LackofCertainty »

Meriana

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #272 on: February 02, 2012, 05:38:29 PM »
Helm of the Bat should be non-craftable.

The helm's description talks specifically about how it looks, and mentions the big "ears" on the helm that funnel sound into it.  That's why it has +5 listen.

Recently saw one that was crafted to look like a hood, which makes no sense.  Even if you could cover the big bulky ears with a hood, it would still render the helmet useless.
Hood of the Flat?

itfreak

• New to the Mists
« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2012, 01:42:28 AM »
War domain cleric power has a turn + 5 + cha rounds.  Strength domain just has 5+cha rounds.  Not sure which duration is right.

Edit: Maybe the issue wasn't clear.  Most things on the server get an extra turn + normal duration.  So do the domain powers also get it, or is it just the Strength domain that got missed.  Battle mastery definitely lasts way longer.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:08:39 AM by itfreak »

Emomina

• Dark Power
« Reply #274 on: February 03, 2012, 02:38:59 AM »
Divine Strength should be 5 rounds +CHA modifier rounds.
Same for battle mastery.
I survived the Blue Water Inn Massacre and all I got was this t-shirt.