You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Topic for minor issues  (Read 236530 times)

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
Re: Topic for minor issues
« Reply #175 on: July 23, 2011, 08:34:17 AM »
its a soft increase, and sadly cant/wont be fixed

Vaku

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2011, 08:59:18 PM »
I recall Zombie Golem Hearts as being the only ingredient required to extract an essence (+the alchemical container of course.) For some reason it doesn't work in Muhar's Alchemy shop.

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2011, 09:01:36 PM »
I recall Zombie Golem Hearts as being the only ingredient required to extract an essence (+the alchemical container of course.) For some reason it doesn't work in Muhar's Alchemy shop.

This has recently been changed. You now require 3 Zombie Golem Hearts, but you get a special surprise upon success. ;)
I am but a blade, A simple tool of destruction.

Amon-Si

• Inventor of the cat
  • Dark Power
  • Freelance troublemaker
« Reply #178 on: July 25, 2011, 01:39:25 AM »
Ehliels Darkvision trait appears to be non-functional lately.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 07:28:47 AM by Amon-Si »

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
« Reply #179 on: July 25, 2011, 04:45:07 AM »
Ehliels Darkvision trait appears to be non-functional lately.

I noticed if your char has darkvision, perishes and is raised, Darkvision tends to glitch.

Vaku

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #180 on: July 25, 2011, 06:45:05 AM »
Tomb of Hotep traps are no longer present it seems.

ethinos

• Keepin' it hardcore since 2nd edition AD&D
  • Dark Power
  • When in doubt, fireball.
« Reply #181 on: July 25, 2011, 01:10:41 PM »
Crawler still mentions Visur or whatever the name of that undead merchant was, who no longer appears to be a resident of the Drain.

The pillar of light that you enter to teleport back to your corpse had a name of 'Bad Streff" or something like it.

Masterwork Handaxe is the only masterwork weapon that appears to be +1 AB, instead of additional damage. I'm guessing this might be an oversight?
Torgan Ironshield: Battlerager and smith
Wirth Darmington II: Roguish noble
Kurgh: A simple herdsman

Springer

• Dark Lord
« Reply #182 on: July 25, 2011, 01:40:40 PM »
Masterwork Handaxe is the only masterwork weapon that appears to be +1 AB, instead of additional damage. I'm guessing this might be an oversight?
I assume you confuse other items with master quality ones. Masterwork weapons all have +1 AB. Question is why only handaxe and longbow variants show up and not others,at least rapiers and bastard swords should have their variants available aswell. Especially rapiers.
Ricard Dateel
Tullus Araphenson

ethinos

• Keepin' it hardcore since 2nd edition AD&D
  • Dark Power
  • When in doubt, fireball.
« Reply #183 on: July 25, 2011, 01:46:58 PM »
Nope. I know that they are supposed to be that way, but all our items were nerfed to +1 or +2 extra damage instead. The handaxe remains the last holdout that I've seen.
Torgan Ironshield: Battlerager and smith
Wirth Darmington II: Roguish noble
Kurgh: A simple herdsman

Vaku

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2011, 01:11:21 AM »
The Dusano (I think that's how you spell their names), their disease does nothing to the player it seems. They're found in the Oasis. Additionally, the Temple of Harvest Traps are nowhere to be found.

Edit: None of the traps on the floor, anyways, but the door and chest traps work fine.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 02:10:13 AM by Vaku »

Ophie Kitty

• Inactive - Quit
  • Dark Power
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2011, 06:37:28 AM »
The Dusano (I think that's how you spell their names), their disease does nothing to the player it seems. They're found in the Oasis. Additionally, the Temple of Harvest Traps are nowhere to be found.

Edit: None of the traps on the floor, anyways, but the door and chest traps work fine.

I think theres a problem with the floor traps not resetting anywhere.  Frozen Wastes, Hotep, I haven't checked Ice Palace, etc etc.

Swiftar

• Outlander
« Reply #186 on: July 27, 2011, 08:12:20 PM »
Zone: Barovia - The Sullen Woods - South East - Northern Cave

Went there to collect a bounty, and it seemed as if undead had spawned inside the cave alongside the bandits.  It was a bit fun to have a little three-way brawl going on, but I'm wondering if this is intentional?  The bounty target was actually already dead by the time I got there.

To clarify, the undead spawning were Skeletal and Zombie champions.

The_Reapers_Wraith

« Reply #187 on: July 29, 2011, 02:06:37 PM »
After the update today, I logged on to get spammed with errors like this:

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
« Reply #188 on: July 29, 2011, 06:19:29 PM »
After the update today, I logged on to get spammed with errors like this:

detto...

other thing:
i think the aberrant swamp leeches need to have a look at them. I get hit by them saved the wounding and disease effects.
I checked the logg back....(damn hard because all these errors)
And it seems that the disease effect kicked in even though I saved it all the time, and the wounding effect kicked in a round or 2 rounds before i actually failed the save.
That rapid 9 hp per second hp loss (it does 3 hp damage per tick, but basicly it did 9 hp damage to me in a second!) this way seems quite harsh, especially since it is triggered even if you save it.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 06:30:56 PM by Ercvadasz »
Currently playing:
Rudrig von Rachenthall - the travelling merchant

Merrien

• Undead Slayer
  • "Hell is empty and all the devils are here." -W.S.
« Reply #189 on: August 03, 2011, 11:30:22 AM »
Very minor, but, the female tavern patron (not the older peasant NPC) in the Broken Bell Tavern does not recognize the "commoner" (aka, native Barovian) faction and calls them a stranger.  The others seem to be fine. 

Geiger

« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2011, 05:20:35 AM »
This isn't like.. important really, but... one of the 'cows' on the Romulich Farm... is not a cow. But in fact a non-castrated bull.

Also, adding onto this, Hugh Houlgrave sells scrolls you can't use, sells quills and paper - but no ink well and also sells several gems for no perceivable reason. He sells a book about the Great Upheaval that seems a little bit meta. lol.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 01:26:59 AM by Geiger »

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #191 on: August 07, 2011, 12:16:21 AM »
Not sure if this is a bug or not but at Megans brew hut in Vallaki the recipe for cowardice potion using 2 wolftails works just fine but when I tried to use it in the village I got the message stating I was missing one or more of the tertiary ingredient. Not sure exactly what that means but thought I would report it anyway!

Ophie Kitty

• Inactive - Quit
  • Dark Power
« Reply #192 on: August 07, 2011, 01:27:56 AM »
Not sure if this is a bug or not but at Megans brew hut in Vallaki the recipe for cowardice potion using 2 wolftails works just fine but when I tried to use it in the village I got the message stating I was missing one or more of the tertiary ingredient. Not sure exactly what that means but thought I would report it anyway!

Do you happen to know if either herb was bought from an NPC merchant? Any crafting herb/alchemy item has its variables wiped when its sold to a vendor.

Little Lotte

• Dark Power
« Reply #193 on: August 07, 2011, 01:31:06 AM »

Do you happen to know if either herb was bought from an NPC merchant? Any crafting herb/alchemy item has its variables wiped when its sold to a vendor.

Nope picked them both myself. Tried it with different wolftails also.

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
« Reply #194 on: August 07, 2011, 07:37:02 AM »

Nope picked them both myself. Tried it with different wolftails also.

Sometimes due to lagg it takes away a herb more in barovia village, than it should, this may cause the problem, especially if you put in more ingredients than it is required for one potion. It happened to me with ravenclaw, it took away 3 ravenclaws instead of 2 so i could only make 1 potion instead of 2. Allthough this happens on very Rare occasions. And i've been brewing cowardice pots there for a while, but i'll check it for you again.
Currently playing:

urathraviel

• Dark Lord
« Reply #195 on: August 08, 2011, 03:10:00 AM »
Vampire AI might need a lookat. the vamps in sullenwoods caves will happily follow people out into the sun, and then stay there untill they become bbq flavoured. even if theres no-one to fight, they dont return inside.

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
« Reply #196 on: August 09, 2011, 08:57:38 AM »
Jean Duval in the Mutinied Sailor asks what you would like to buy, food, drink a room?
But! He is not selling ANY food.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 09:51:33 AM by Ercvadasz »
Currently playing:

Springer

• Dark Lord
« Reply #197 on: August 10, 2011, 01:29:35 AM »
Been bugging me for sometime, but falkovnian talon bracers have inapropriate picture for them. They are shown as orange glows, but they should be black bracers as far as I know. I think last CEP update changed the picture.
Ricard Dateel
Tullus Araphenson

Winter83

• Dark Lord
  • 100% Ranger
    • The hunter's query
« Reply #198 on: August 10, 2011, 04:45:33 AM »
The card dealer in the Nymph refuses to share the rules of the blackjack when asked, instead he just sits back to his chair.

The Perfect Circle: The Hollow : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avgiqNapUx0

APorg

• Dark Power
  • Fanatic Xenophile
« Reply #199 on: August 10, 2011, 05:50:03 AM »
Lack of the Books of Ezra:

One would think that a largely proselytising faith like Ezra's would produce more of these books but my collection is lacking and I have no idea where to obtain Books 2 - 4 D:
“Moral wounds have this peculiarity - they may be hidden, but they never close; always painful, always ready to bleed when touched, they remain fresh and open in the heart.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo