Author Topic: Topic for minor issues  (Read 236534 times)

tzaeru

• Dark Power
Re: Topic for minor issues
« Reply #100 on: March 25, 2011, 03:37:42 PM »
Heya,

some vistani at the Tser Pool camp do influence rolls against high OCRs. I think it's the children mostly. I'm not sure how they'd react to a failed roll, since I didn't manage to not success.  :evil:

urathraviel

• Dark Lord
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2011, 11:00:34 AM »
one of the transitions in the university area in the port worked oddly for me and another recently, we entered the arcanre science building, talked for a while, then when we left we appeared outside the histroy building instead of the arcane science building. we didnt have time to see if we could recreate this though.

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2011, 06:47:16 PM »
It looks like none of the Crafting shops in Port have a trash barrel in them. Seems a bit odd since every other shop I've been into have had one.

Also, the Tanner in Port is petrified of his own Curing Knives  :lol:
I am but a blade, A simple tool of destruction.

EO

• Assistant Head DM/Developer
  • Head DMs
  • Dark Power
  • The one and only, the one everyone wants to be!
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2011, 09:56:46 PM »
The Tanner in Har'Akir has everything required for the craft except for the actual templates.

Should be fixed in the next update.

ineedanewname

• New to the Mists
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »
there is a jut going towards the lake in the northwestern farm.  My char went there to retrieve a pelt, then could not leave the jut.  she was stuck! .. took a DM to rescue/move her to get off that jut.

As a location mark it is north of the beetles.  The first jut left that has what looks like reeds at the waters edge.

[did not see it in time but this belongs in the stuck thread .... sorry?   :oops:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 03:12:50 PM by ineedanewname »

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2011, 08:25:26 PM »
The Transition on the Western edge of Har'Akir - Central Desert - Dune Sea seems to be missing. The area it once lead to still has a transition back, but yea. One way trip.

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2011, 10:41:59 PM »
Down in the sewers by the Crocodiles, there seems to be a wall that you can shoot through, but nothing can actually move through. As in, you can freely fire missiles at the crocs, but they normally can't reach you since they try to move through the wall.

urathraviel

• Dark Lord
« Reply #107 on: April 12, 2011, 01:30:27 PM »
been up to the liches tower a few times now and all it seems to have recently is many coppies of Vol I of the barovian times.

doesnt seem to be restricting other drops though found the book with tasha's hideous laghter there among the million coppies of the barovian times on the bookshelves one of the times i was up there

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2011, 03:37:19 PM »
Guns-  Bought lead bullets from the npc merchant in the forge of Vincent in the port, bought gunpowder and a gun.  Used power and a bullet to load the gun and get the message "Barrel Full" then when I try to fire the gun receive the "Out of Ammo" message, but the gun doesn't fire.

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Miuo

« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2011, 06:00:28 PM »
Dunno if right spot. But noticed some slight things off in the Deg's new Kitchen, like some Pots half in and half out of the wall. A metal pot/basket half in and half out the stove. And a Goblet under/in the stove. Some fruit just slightly hovering over the barrel its on. Only noticed the last few things because of my height XD Dunno if anyone ever mentioned it before either. But the lady's rest had a dressed floating above the room in the wall last i as there as well.

Not trying to sounds like a :censored:, just thought i make a mention if anyone wanted to touch it up or suchs.

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2011, 09:46:34 PM »
Dunno if right spot. But noticed some slight things off in the Deg's new Kitchen, like some Pots half in and half out of the wall. A metal pot/basket half in and half out the stove. And a Goblet under/in the stove. Some fruit just slightly hovering over the barrel its on. Only noticed the last few things because of my height XD Dunno if anyone ever mentioned it before either. But the lady's rest had a dressed floating above the room in the wall last i as there as well.

Not trying to sounds like a :censored:, just thought i make a mention if anyone wanted to touch it up or suchs.
bah, looks like I have to tweak it further. I didn't catch that stuff when I tested it.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

Vissitude

• Dark Lord
  • "Ni ceart go cur le cheile"
« Reply #111 on: April 18, 2011, 11:06:44 PM »
Also, rather curious but is Adrone in permanant coma? Or is there a story coming for his reawakening/Death? :)

"Maireann croi eadrom i bhfad"

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2011, 04:13:58 AM »

bah, looks like I have to tweak it further. I didn't catch that stuff when I tested it.

Probably my fault, had to move around some rooms. I'll look at it.

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2011, 01:36:14 PM »
Also, rather curious but is Adrone in permanant coma? Or is there a story coming for his reawakening/Death? :)
I have a plan for a plot to reawaken him, but I have one more dungeon to build first (the dungeon will be part of the plot).

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2011, 01:52:59 PM »
Finally, he has been in that coma since I got here, always heard there was some plot going on

Norture

• Still noobin' it up.
  • Dark Power
  • ???
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2011, 05:10:10 PM »
Using the Vardo armory and selecting padded armor gives me Morninglordian padded armor.

Gave me a good laugh, though. Completely unexpected.

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2011, 12:13:25 PM »
I've noticed a few times now that, in the Monastery in the Southern Forest, if you don't take all the loot from each of the drops, they don't seem to respawn until those items are removed. I tested this several times while both ninja'ing and actually cleaving through everything. I found it kinna odd that the same chest had that /same/ scale mail and already identified quest item for three days...

Hades

• The Tyrant of the Mist
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #117 on: April 23, 2011, 08:25:06 AM »
Knock Keys:

I've found a cumulative of twenty or more Knock keys over the past few weeks.  Every one I've found has been Unidentified and void of any charges.  The description says the key carries 50 charges of knock, but is void of said charges every time.  I even tried putting my own charges on the key, thinking they were meant to be filled by a knock spell.  No effect.  So the keys never actually have knock uses and nor can they be charged via a knock spell cast on the key.
"Alexander the Destroyer"

"In a closed society where everyone is guilty, the greatest crime is getting caught. In a world full of thieves, the greatest sin is stupidity" ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Miuo

« Reply #118 on: April 23, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »
Knock Keys:

I've found a cumulative of twenty or more Knock keys over the past few weeks.  Every one I've found has been Unidentified and void of any charges.  The description says the key carries 50 charges of knock, but is void of said charges every time.  I even tried putting my own charges on the key, thinking they were meant to be filled by a knock spell.  No effect.  So the keys never actually have knock uses and nor can they be charged via a knock spell cast on the key.

Was brought up before to's :3

Norture

• Still noobin' it up.
  • Dark Power
  • ???
« Reply #119 on: April 25, 2011, 01:08:11 PM »
The swamp isn't respawning. I checked twice last night, after about 40 minute intervals, then gave up and went to bed. I checked this morning, and it still hasn't respawned. Everything is how I left it, right down to the same single herb I didn't pick. Is there an issue with the spawner, or is someone AFK in the zone?

Hades

• The Tyrant of the Mist
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2011, 08:07:35 AM »
Zalaph hasnt been spawning either.  I've gone with groups a few times in the last couple days to no avail.
"Alexander the Destroyer"

"In a closed society where everyone is guilty, the greatest crime is getting caught. In a world full of thieves, the greatest sin is stupidity" ~ Hunter S. Thompson

HellsPanda

• Dark Power
« Reply #121 on: April 27, 2011, 08:12:22 AM »
he only spawns on high, so if your going every day to check, it probably doesnt reach teh right level of spawn, or someone else is hitting him before you guys get there

Miuo

« Reply #122 on: April 27, 2011, 08:54:08 AM »
Tser Pool Vistani camp, Little Vistani Girl "Svea" makes you roll a Influence check. OCR went up +1 now cause of her, someones fix her.

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2011, 12:56:36 PM »
The fourth floor of the Governor's Hotel seems to be constantly shrouding in non-magical darkness (confirmed by an SD being able to see properly). I noticed shortly after a reset there was no darkness, but the very next day it was back. This is even during the day (IG) as well.

Miuo

« Reply #124 on: April 30, 2011, 02:30:37 PM »
The ML temple in Vallaki seems pretty dark as well, seems to be really no lights/torches, same with the Deg Kitchen :/ No light there eithers :o