Author Topic: Topic for minor issues  (Read 236535 times)

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
Re: Topic for minor issues
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2011, 01:49:57 PM »
In the Port sewers, in the area near the Crocodile Lair, There's a door called 'Secret Door' that is all, but secret (it's always there, no check needed) and it doesn't actually work. Clicking on it does the Opening Door animation, but that's all. Not even a message or anything comes up. Seems a waste if it's not being used.
I am but a blade, A simple tool of destruction.

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #76 on: February 11, 2011, 04:29:58 PM »
And I've run into several more bounties around Vallaki that have been with miss-matched spawns. >.> This time was Gremishka....

Bluebomber4evr

• Head DM, Developer and Ravenloft Trivia Guru/Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
    • http://www.nwnravenloft.com
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2011, 06:53:36 PM »
In the Port sewers, in the area near the Crocodile Lair, There's a door called 'Secret Door' that is all, but secret (it's always there, no check needed) and it doesn't actually work. Clicking on it does the Opening Door animation, but that's all. Not even a message or anything comes up. Seems a waste if it's not being used.
fixed.

Bluebomber4evr: The Justice, not you, since 2002

Ternce

• Undead Master
  • Ye be naught but a worm.
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2011, 07:49:08 AM »
I have a batch of very minor typo's and suggestions to existing dialogues:

When selling an ox back to the Pack Ox Merchant in Vallaki, he emotes [scathes his hairy neck] instead of scratches.

The priest in the Morninglord Temple in the Village of Barovia uses a lowercase "I" when referring to himself in his opening dialogue.

Upon character creation, the word "inspiring" is spelled as "inspireing" in the opening dialogue, a space is missing between "each" and "other" in the fourth conversation string, the first sentence of the fifth conversation string should end with "you as a player".

In Misty Being's dialogue, "Ask about the Setting", a space should be between law enforcement.   

In Misty Being's dialogue, "Ask about Game Mechanics", the description of the crafting system should be updated to reflect the current system.

In Misty Being's dialogue, "Ask about Subraces", the description of available monstrous PC templates should be updated.

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #79 on: February 19, 2011, 05:39:51 PM »
<.< Yea, the head-hunter bounties are still being miss-matched with other spawns. I just witnessed one poor fool attempt to combat several Sword Spiders >>

Edit: Make that two poor fools...
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 05:56:21 PM by Kenkaku »

DM Tarokka

• Dark Power
  • Fata volentem ducunt, nolentem trahunt
    • Facebook page
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2011, 08:13:08 AM »
Faction setting are in the area around ML church in Village Barovia somehow flawy...

http://www.facebook.com/CiaranII
Pokemon Go! 5688 6574 4676

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
 :lol: DP CHECK DP CHECK!  :lol:

Saruven

• Outlander
« Reply #82 on: February 22, 2011, 03:17:35 PM »
The carpentry shop in Vallaki doesn't seem to have any lights in it so goes pitch black at night despite the store owner being there at night.  It's rather disturbing thinking of him playing with his wood in the dark.  Maybe the store could use a light fixture?

InfiniteCascade

« Reply #83 on: February 22, 2011, 05:10:08 PM »
Cloak of the Arachnid - Immunity Web

-Makes you immune to spell being cast on you, doesn't make you immune to the effect itself
-Perhaps the different form of web is what caused it, the shadow conjure version
-Unsure if the effects work against normal web

CuddleGutz

• Developer
  • Undead Master
  • You met me at a very strange time in my life.
« Reply #84 on: February 23, 2011, 08:26:49 PM »
Bought 4 fireworks from the store in Port and they were all bugged. When I clicked use and clicked to place them, they left my inventory but didn't plant on ground. Tarokka made me a few and they worked (except I think the orange didn't.)

Linah Noelle - half-elf forest-guardian
Nadezhda Popovici - anchorite of Ezra's Second Revelation
Teresa Riegler - Investigator of the bizarre and arcane

Soren / Zarathustra217

• Lead director, main scripter, nutty geek, Community Council
  • Administrator
  • Dark Power
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2011, 03:33:20 PM »
When did you purchase them? They were just fixed recently (at least we hope they were!), but if you purchased them before, ask a DM to be reimbursed.

CuddleGutz

• Developer
  • Undead Master
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2011, 04:04:54 PM »
Tarokka helped and gave me working ones. I purchased mine 2 or 3 weeks back, I think, but at the time Tarokka nabbed some from Port for me and we tested and they were broken, too. This was a week ago, that we tested. So on my end it's resolved, but you might want to check the ones at the shop still.

Ophie Kitty

• Inactive - Quit
  • Dark Power
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2011, 03:43:43 AM »
Has there been any decisions made about what is to be done with Rod's of Wonder? (Besides the 'fix' already done to the items)

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2011, 08:30:27 PM »
The Tanner in Har'Akir has everything required for the craft except for the actual templates.

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2011, 08:14:52 PM »
This is something I noticed a while back, but it seems the area Barovia - Lake Zarovich - Northern Shore doesn't reset as usual until actual resets. By this I mean, herbs don't regrow once they're initially picked, snow patches in Winter don't leave at all and most of the Minks and other creatures that die there, stay.

Taty

• Dark Power
« Reply #90 on: March 09, 2011, 09:52:40 AM »
Dreaded Ox of Devouring

So yesterday my insane smith dropped 6 boxes of arrow and bolt heads on Suz. In order to move and gather the wood needed to make the arrows I needed to get an Ox. I found the ox constantly breaking from me and running away and falling from party. Eventually I thought it might be because I had not claimed it so I did. Well it vanished with the boxes and a few other things. The message said it would reappear next session, so I logged off and on but no sign of an ox. This was last night. The ox has since reappeared today but was empty. One of the Devs was nice enough to inform me it had been destroyed.

The oxes are an awesome innovation but I think they need to be refined a little.

Also, woodworking crafting tables seem to be pretty buggy these days. With numerous experiments I found that sometimes it will show you have succeeded in making the item though it will not consume the ingredients nor produce the desired product. I found this to be the case particularly with shields but also with crossbows. I have not had this problem ever when making normal bows or arrows. Thought you might want to know.

Also the multiple potion brewing system works wonderfully. Wonderful addition !

~Taty~
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:05:13 AM by Taty »

CuddleGutz

• Developer
  • Undead Master
« Reply #91 on: March 09, 2011, 06:36:47 PM »
Daily Wares in Krofburg has the directional issue (north inside isn't north outside.)

CuddleGutz

• Developer
  • Undead Master
« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2011, 12:41:34 AM »
Hate to be a pain, but I was told Toret Ionelus in the Refuge of the Fifth Light was fixed, but he went dislike to me and I got 2 OCR for casting bless and other buffs in the church. Would love to have him really fixed. Meph fixed my OCR, for which I owe him my undying love.

ETA: love for Meph
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 01:02:58 AM by CuddleGutz »

Ercvadasz

• Dark Power
« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2011, 10:32:57 AM »
Not sure if any of you folks noticed this before.
It seems that many monsters that have gained the ability to hide, have mastered it quite well.
Wererats that you could outrun(allthough you could outrun them only slightly!) have been keeping up with you, while they are hidden.
If they attack you, and you start running, cross a transition, they become invisible, whereas once you stop, at your so called safe-place (aka: morninglordian temple, inn, whatever) they follow you, and become visible at their first strike. Werewolves do the same, but they are of course faster than most characters. So they hide hit you, and when you start to run, they hide and keep up with you. Since you have to be in search mode to spot enemies, this is quite a deadly effect. They allmost appear as if they would be using Hips, or be invisble.
It seems that the enemies have been chosing primary targets as well, which they follow through water, fire whatever. A black pudding recently followed a character, that was running away from them through three instances, even though it is quite easy to outrun them. (Same with a lot of other monsters) seems they are now marking primary targets that they are following and try to strike down. This combined with Hipsin is quite deadly.
Maybe this is caused by the series lagg spikes, if so, than hopefully a reset will fix it.

Currently playing:
Rudrig von Rachenthall - the travelling merchant

• Dark Power
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2011, 11:27:06 PM »
Hate to be a pain, but I was told Toret Ionelus in the Refuge of the Fifth Light was fixed, but he went dislike to me and I got 2 OCR for casting bless and other buffs in the church. Would love to have him really fixed. Meph fixed my OCR, for which I owe him my undying love.

This has never been fixed and my char Logan has a ton of 2 pointers due to this issue. Please fix .

“In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!”

Kenkaku

• Undead Master
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2011, 06:24:13 PM »
Barovia - Vallaki - Southern forest - West - Cave has the directional compass thing backwards.

CuddleGutz

• Developer
  • Undead Master
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2011, 07:07:23 PM »
Houlgrave's doesn't ever seem to have the books of Ezra any more. And you can only buy the first in the temple. So I can't get copies for people without going to Port. If this is intended, cool. If not, I'd love for one or the other to sell them.

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2011, 08:58:55 PM »
My outcast rating went up when I played last friday (march 11). It is still the same value when I logged off that day. Can a DM fiz it? Also: Murnus and the stablemaster are hostile to me right now.
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

• Dark Power
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2011, 02:15:30 AM »

This has never been fixed and my char Logan has a ton of 2 pointers due to this issue. Please fix .

This still is not fixed and someone needs to reset the Ezrite OCR's. It is raising them way to high for this Bug.

“In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil’s might,
Beware my power… Green Lantern’s light!”

GunzNrosZ

• Outlander
« Reply #99 on: March 21, 2011, 03:52:57 PM »
Found a knock key while playing Amber Lenabout 4 days ago. It had no charges.
I still have the key if you need to see it.