Within the swirling Mist (IC) > Biographies

In the shadow of the 5 points---Logans Story

(1/1)

Wake up! [Nudges Logan with her foot] I am out of whiskey. Here take these [drops 5 gold on Logan’s chest]. Go get me as much as that will buy. Don't cheat me like last time you little bastard!
Logan opens his blood shot eyes from sleeping and gets up. Puts on his Gang colors and heads to the nearest bar. It's late in the afternoon when the sun hits his eyes and he squints into the dark bar.

I need 2 bottles to go Joe. [Joe looks at Logan and sees he is a regular] That will be 5 gold kid. Logan tosses the coins on the bar.
Walks back to his shanty his mother calls a house and knocks on her bed room door.
His mother yells come in!! Logan opens the door and the aroma of Sex, sweat and sweet perfume hits you all at once. He hates this smell and stays out of her room at all cost. I got them mom and looks up. He sees a man on top of his mother already. Their in the act so to speak and he looks back down. His mother yells well don't just stand their you idiot put them on the table and get out!! Logan slams them on the table and runs for the door and shuts it hard.

He walks out of his house only to meet Sam walking his ways. Hey Sam what's gong on?
Sam replies were getting together tonight going to do a warehouse with food you want in?
Logan replies You know I do!

Been a year ago or so when Logan got beat into the 5 points gang He was only 9 years old. He was tall for his age but kind of lanky. His mother did not even notice. She was to busy attending to his father for an hour and making what little gold they had.

\\OOC- more when i can write more

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version