Author Topic: Alchemy ~ suggestion  (Read 1315 times)

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
Alchemy ~ suggestion
« on: June 07, 2009, 02:49:06 AM »
It's a very expensive, reagent wise, to make 1 little varnish. A failure at you lose 3 precious reagents, or if by horror you only have 2 left, you are stuck carrying them around until you have another. It's time and space and weight allowance consuming.

My suggestion is that on failure, you only lose 2/3 of the reagents, or 1/2. It would lessen the amount of farming done in order to raise a few levels in the craft and less frustrating to lose 3 reagents.

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Mrjunkie

• Dark Lord
Re: Alchemy ~ suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 05:07:27 AM »
That or a wider variety of Ingredients.

Zedrik

• Warbird
  • Dark Lord
  • The Hellrabbits are watching you.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 04:45:19 PM »
That or a wider variety of Ingredients.
And/or a wider variety of places to get them.
I haven't seen a reagent source in ages.  :cry:

Warning: Don't provoke the high-level Falkovnian wizard. He bites. (And not in the good way.)

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 05:11:29 PM »
Well i was picking at the mandibles for a while (since oozes don't spawn anymore)  when someone brought me a demon heart, hopped from dc 15 to dc 30, so i now im carrying a few hearts (0,5lbs each) in my bag until i can use them. Unlike iron i cant just go and mine some! Gotta kill a whole freaking pitfiend for it!

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

DarkWyvern

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 05:45:22 PM »
Yes, it'd be great if there were other areas where the spawns holding the regeants could appear, cause reinitiating the area for the lowbies after the higher levels hit them is a pain :P