Author Topic: CEP 2.1 for my module :/  (Read 1778 times)

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
CEP 2.1 for my module :/
« on: June 01, 2009, 11:21:36 AM »
I can't seem to be able to add CEP 2.1 to my module, im trying to work with the new clothing options (the dublets and ridding boots etc). Im a noob with the toolset but i know the basic of it, i added every single option of custom content to the module i have from ravenloft and cep but the right file dosnt seem to be there. Is there something special i need to download on top of that?

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Primeape

• Outlander
Re: CEP 2.1 for my module :/
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 12:00:05 PM »
Well, i tried this out.. if you mean the new Cep - clothings, then it's one of the Cep hak. files.. can't say for sure which one.. But it seemed to work alright for me, adding the custom content into the module, check.. and the module loads the content into itself, you might want to check the actual hak. files.. so you're certain to pick the right hak. .. i think there's a program called Nwnview. with what you can view the hakpak contents.  (( i think the correct hak. files would be one of the Cep2 phenotypes, they have the MDL. files for various new armors and clothings etc. etc. .. so check those ))... Or you can check this all with the nwn's own util. called nwhak... But i think the nwview is far more user friendly..

But if you're sure and more than positive, that the correct file was picked, and loaded into the module, then it's something which i don't know anything of.. because the toolset should inform of any conflicts with the packages.