You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: A note writen in blood  (Read 1194 times)

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
A note writen in blood
« on: May 05, 2009, 08:14:41 AM »
Ashan Nottians,

You shouldn't have spanked my cat in the middle of Vallaki! And contrary to what you said NO! Garda chief is not corrupted being! Shame on you! Calling the Garda CORRUPTED?! WHAT?! CORRUPTED?! If the Garda didn’t appear my cat was already dead.

And that red womanly dress you wear all nights in that nymph club look so ridiculous on you really!

Shame on you!

You are not a Woman! So do not dress like one!

Signed:

M. A.
NWN User name: Purple_Red

"Please forgive my nonsense, as I forgive the nonsense of those who think they speak sense"

LoLJohnFerro

• Dark Power
  • Currently playing: Dragoon Sae'rid
Re: A note writen in blood
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 11:21:28 AM »
*John walks by seeing a note writen in blood leans over and reads the insanity and in turn lights it a flame with is halbard*

WildPirate13

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »
*walks by noticing john burning it and a stange looking "druid type" with murder in the eyes"
  I see he is still making friends.....

failed.bard

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »
  A dark clad figure watches the scene unfold from the shadows, a frown barely visible beneath an ever present hood.  "Interesting," he can be heard murmuring as he leaves after.  "The fallen paladin may have a lava lance.  I will have to remember that in case I have need of one."

// OOC :  no, I don't have a character with any plans to take the halberd.  I'm posting this as an example, and a reminder, that this portion of the forums is In Character, and unlike the biographies, anything read here can be considered knowledge gained ICly.  Consider the consequences that may come about in game from your posts about your characters actions in the IC sections.