Author Topic: Journal of Law  (Read 1563 times)

Vhordrin

• New to the Mists
Journal of Law
« on: January 17, 2009, 11:36:29 AM »

Chaos.. It is the enemy of that which desires order.. There is much of it in this land.  Much that needs to be corrected in order so that the universe may continue.  If I am to follow my path and carry the sacred pages of Law I can do no less.  I have drawn the symbol of Chaos in my journal to remind me of my enemy, my eternal foe.  While others who have championed this cause will age and die, I will live on.  For Chaos never dies and as long as I exist I will oppose it when and where I can..

I must endure... 

I have met the fool Kane in combat!  Like the coward and honorless dog he is, he used the Empty Body technique during our Grand Master fight!  Even with this victory he was almost mine! Now I will train as never before.. Honing my skills for our next battle.. Soon all will see him for the undisciplined wretch that he is!

Aildorn
Law's Champion
« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:09:47 AM by Vhordrin »

Vhordrin

• New to the Mists
Re: Journal of Law
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 11:04:03 AM »

As with anything the Law has rules that must be followed above all else.  I journal them now as a reminder for the code that is to be followed. 

-  Always keep your word of Honor.  A promised word shall never be given lightly.

-  Killing is acceptable as long as the Law is served in its end.  There shall be no mercy for those that do not follow Law.

-  Those that follow Law shall never kill an innocent but if Law is served other things are acceptable to do to them.

-  Those that follow the Law will never kill for pleasure, only if it serves Law.

-  Help those in need only if it serves Law.

Aildorn
Law's Champion

« Last Edit: February 04, 2009, 11:10:27 AM by Vhordrin »

Vhordrin

• New to the Mists
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 03:56:31 PM »
Fool!  I am utterly a fool!  Master Raywyn knows what I have become!  What will she do with that knowledge?  Am I undone? Is Law served by destroying her?!  In a moment of weakness she learned of what I have given to Champion Law!  Does she think me a fool?  She cannot know the honor I have been given!  To serve Law and uphold its ideals as an eternal servant!  While she dies of old age and her path that she follows is forgotten, I will endure..

I will meditate on this.. Seek the Will of Law...  She told me something.. That my actions would dictate her actions.. How wise she is.. If only Law were not my focus, if only I had Kane's weakness for flesh.  Master Raywyn would make an ideal companion...  I pledged my protection over her, so that cannot be undone.  She will meet no harm from my hands.  I trust her.. She will not tell others since she has given her word.

Master Raywyn...  Although she cannot see, she sees more than most..  I will meditate on this..  Perhaps she will grow to respect me.. Perhaps...

Aildorn
Law's Champion

Vhordrin

• New to the Mists
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 07:28:23 PM »
In a cleansing in a lair of Chaos, one of them spoke.. 

It seemed smarter than the rest.. More clever..  It commented on something I did not understand.  About draining.. What was the word It used..?  Life from them.  I spoke some gibberish as I was intrigued by It speaking to me.  Usually they attack being the creatures of Chaos that they are.  I will visit their lair once more and seek out this One.  Perhaps there is Law among them albeit a small voice.. Or perhaps she is a clever agent of Chaos..

Time will tell.. And Law's Champion has time..

Aildorn
Law's Champion

Vhordrin

• New to the Mists
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 11:44:54 AM »

Master Raywyn.. From a distance I watched her, her sightless eyes a blessing to me at that moment.  She is the embodiment of what all Master's strive for.  Peace, calm, order, balance.  It saddens me our last meeting ended as it did.  That she would think me a monster, something that is an agent of Chaos causing me great pain.  She did not say as such but the sadness that crossed her face hit me harder than any physical blow.. I will seek her out once more, to try and explain to her that I am not the monster she thinks I am.  That perhaps she can understand I am the same as I was before.  That the sacrifice I have given was necessary to carry forth the will of Law.. 

She said I was troubled.. That my mind was awash with turmoil.  Perhaps she is right.. Perhaps I have lost my focus with my transition into what I have now become.  I must mediate on this, still my mind and find what it is I have lost.  Perhaps with her aid such is possible..  Master Raywyn..   If only you could see my soul and know what drives me, then perhaps you could see the regard I have for you..   

Aildorn
Law's Champion

Vhordrin

• New to the Mists
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 09:14:49 AM »

My journey on this path is not an easy one.  My mind is not the focus I once had...  Why can I not still my thoughts as I once could?  Where is the peace I once could command?  My body is unaffected.. If anything I am stronger and faster than I ever was.  Stone crumbles at my blows, bone snaps, and my enemies soar through the air.  But where is my peace?  I find myself watching her from a distance, as I ponder this.  Why do my thoughts race?  What is this force that drives me?  And how can I overcome it?

Perhaps my journey is one that I must make alone.. 

Vhordrin

• New to the Mists
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2009, 10:42:21 AM »

At last I have found my student Kameko!  She has been faithful in her training and is progressing nicely.  As her Master I showed her the gift I have been given as Law's Champion and she did not blink.  Truly I have chosen well in my choice of a student.  Her discipline and dedication to her training is an inspritation to others.  If only she knew that I have never before had a student.. I have never found one worthy of my teaching.  Not that I think myself superior or above others but simply because I have found them to lack focus and dedication.  Not Kameko.. 

Soon she will be molded into the weapon that will aid Master Kane and myself..   Soon the Order of the Black Hand will rise and let those who oppose Law suffer its vengence..
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 12:11:34 PM by Vhordrin »