You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Healer for hire  (Read 1097 times)

Urban Neurotic

• New to the Mists
Healer for hire
« on: April 27, 2009, 04:04:17 AM »
[The following message appears scrawled on a scrap of sackcloth pinned to the Government Building notice board. The writing contains a fair number of spelling and grammatical errors, as though the author is not familiar with the Barovian script]

Do you find yourself in need of the services of a skilled healer? Father Gilos Arendt is available for hire to accompany intrepid travellers on their journeys. Payment negotiable, although note that any payment I receive will go towards furthering my good works in the name of the Overseer. Note that in addition to the healing arts, I also have some expertise as a merchant and negotiator and am willing to negotiate with traders on others' behalf.

Seek out Father Gilos Arendt outside the Church of the Morninglord by day, or inside the Lady's Rest Inn at night.

Urban Neurotic

• New to the Mists
Re: Healer for hire
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 02:28:36 PM »
[Some slight alteration has been made to the message.]

Do you find yourself in need of the services of a skilled healer? Father Gilos Arendt is available for hire to accompany intrepid travellers on their journeys. Payment negotiable, although note that any payment I receive will go towards furthering my good works in the name of the Overseer. Note that in addition to the healing arts, I also have some expertise as a merchant and negotiator and am willing to negotiate with traders on others' behalf.

Seek out Father Gilos Arendt outside the Church of the Morninglord in the marketplace by day, or inside the Lady's Rest Inn at night.