Public (OOC) > Tech discussion

Request Character Deletion

(1/2) > >>

Hades:
Given the good possibility that my main PC Alexander will be executed soon, I began trying to come up with a new character.  I made several pcs that I soon after realized that I messed them up, or they simply weren't right.  I've settled with one now, but my character selection is spammed.  Could I please have the following characters deleted from my account?

Account Name:  Memnock07

Characters to be deleted:
Amshel Lacusta
Marius Grenshan
Victor Svecht
William Gatts

I would greatly appreciate it if this could be done.  Thank you and hopefully this is in the right forum section... >.>

~Hades

Chrisman888:
Character's can't be deleted or they don't do it. You have to make a new account if you want a clear list.

~ Chris

Purist:
Characters can be deleted, but as far as I know, they chose to not do it.

failed.bard:
The characters  can be deleted, but from my understanding it would have to be done physically at the server, and I doubt it's worth Axel and Soren's time to do that for non-essential things.
  They also don't allow Leto, due to rules regarding outside access to the server network it's on.

Strife:

--- Quote ---The characters  can be deleted, but from my understanding it would have to be done physically at the server, and I doubt it's worth Axel and Soren's time to do that for non-essential things.
They also don't allow Leto, due to rules regarding outside access to the server network it's on.
--- End quote ---

Phyiscal location of the server and the fact we cannot use Leto as stated above, means we simply cannot delete characters. Sorry but you'll have to surf like the rest of us  :lol:

DM Strife

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version