You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Mishi - Theological Expendable Chronicals - THIS STORY IS FOR ADULTS ONLY  (Read 5734 times)

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
" The seed that you sow will bear fruit one day, however it is up to you reap it's bounty or offer it to nature to fertilize the soil..."

Expendable, to say that I was taught to believe in destiny, but one day out of the academy, and out of my routine, I could understand there is nothing such as fate. So I took my last look back and I realized the path I was walking was something I built of my own free will.

Seriously, blaming one person here another there, that is totally wrong! How could I blame them for something I did..  was actually forced to do.. wrong? Was it lack of faith? Willpower? Or were there circumstances even I do not know? … I just did it wrong.

Wrong to my point of view of course, but by others eyes my errors were perhaps just right.

Someone gave birth to me near Edin, a small village of Anauroch Desert. Someone I say, because I never met my mother, just a tutor that became my father and later my mentor. He never spoke about my detailed past so I have a smoke cloud in my soul when it comes to that subject.

I do blame him for not telling me about it, but actually now I could care less, it could change me yes, but even I’m not ready yet for that change or accept the fact my mother could have died giving me birth.

Well then, during time the contradiction took extreme relevance within, causing inside me a storm of unexplainable emotions, and to those I haven’t found an answer yet.

I started to search all the answers to my questions, but I was blind to see that the answers were already inside me, in each action I took, in each word I wrote or spoke, and in each decision I made.

Was it for me or was it for my mentor?

I don't know right now, I don't know, or maybe I know and I just don’t want to look forward.

Corrected by M.B.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 07:48:21 AM by Maa Durgha »
NWN User name: Purple_Red

"Please forgive my nonsense, as I forgive the nonsense of those who think they speak sense"

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
Re: Mishi - Theological Expendable Chronicals
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 06:03:11 PM »
" The eyes can not reach when the soul doesn't rest ..."

I was made a member of the Order of the Ruby Rose on my 14th birthday. That made me one of the youngest knights of such an order. Because of the naivety of such a young age, I would believe easily in each word my mentor said, and some that I still believe.

Under Sune doctrine I had to preserve the Goddess' dogma each day of my life. I had to pray and worship Sune at each special time of day, and also give my presence as an offering to each day at her festivals. I forgot about me.

During my doctrine exploration I understood how art becomes important for our realm, art, any type of art is just a way to be close to our gods, or perhaps a way of inner manifestation and expression, or even perhaps … both.

How interesting … that some would define art as … how did Guadimil say once … “creative impulse“ or … “sometimes a form of non-verbal communication…”. That, of course, applied to the melody I used to enjoy when I was in that life phase, or even a stupid statue of my goddess that I used to worship fanatically.

That was my sanctuary, that temple in the middle of the desert, where I thought I could be closest to my goddess by touching the statue, or kissing the statue's knees. How well now do I understand, I was adoring that form of art, I was loving the way that artist simply expressed and related how Sune was to him, nothing more but that.

Later in my predilection sanctuary, my next step was to find that my balance, my inner peace, was in every part of this world, because that temple was/is already within my mind. I understood, finally, that I didn’t need a sculpted stone or even a building interior to find a moment of introspection.

Corrected by M.B.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 07:50:22 AM by Maa Durgha »

"Please forgive my nonsense, as I forgive the nonsense of those who think they speak sense"

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 05:57:39 AM »
" Test me but please do it in a fair way..."

Fortunately or unfortunately to say that at some point of my life I had to join a faction of my order, the one that was working in the Waterdeep city metropolis to gain some relevance as deity and representation in the realm. To what they chose the best Knights to do the work and to what I was included somehow in that mission.

Contrary to what I was used to, the hierarchy of that faction was clearly defined and somehow already implemented. The hierarchy was composed by a team leader, who would report to my new leader.  We had our problem solver team but later I came to understand that those were just mere tools, used to answer to the High Council of the Order’s will.

At my adult age I was already involved in a very lobby like, non lucrative organization, that was surviving through our work and of course the healers support, that was the most relevant one to the costumer’s perception.

Some places among the organization were secure by people of old friendships, I didn’t fall in my sub leader graces and that placed me in a very delicate situation inside the order.

We were five new members joining the previous team when we met, and the other five were already in the ground, my sub leader had recently achieved that title so she was passing through a test and adaptation phase, like us.

In a very clumsy way the older team members tried to reveal their disappointment through the chosen sub leader, and closed their doors to the person in question, leaving us new member to support her. Since they had a stronger compromise with that faction, they could act together and oppose to her decisions better than us.

Well according to my values, to my nature I couldn’t take advantage of that fragile situation and create a strong connection with my sub leader, to criticize or blame the others work methods, like some of the new members did to assure their places inside that team. So the competition became heavier, and through my point of view, it turned into a very sick way of competition, due to the lack of places and the value that this order was offering for each.

In my understanding I really never met her and today I do not blame myself because of it, it happened to both. Due to the circumstances we weren’t able to know each other much, to the point of trust. As I was one of the youngest members and not experienced in this type of order and competition ways, I was an easy target if not the easiest.

Also she was in a very delicate situation and all allies she could gain would be good to stabilize and assure the objectives for this team.

I never met such order, with such important mission, with so many organizational problems, due to schedules, according to the tasks complexity, distribution and the monetary value applied to each. We were all under different circumstances being tested, but we knew all previously that some had already a purpose, that later came to reveal itself.

The situations I was placed to test were irrelevant to me, due to my past; however some of my team mates did things that I could not agree with.

The goal of this team was to gather the most beautifully and charismatic Knights to represent the whole deity in that city. Of course the appearance would become the top of all priorities, more than the doctrine. The subject you were dealing couldn’t be the most important but you would need to have a graceful and assertive position dealing with each different situation.

During that time my sub leader came to understand some of my flaws and tried to use them to manipulate my actions through the judgments about each of them, I let myself fall into such stupid game and fall into a depressive state, that later I came to understand to be useless to me or to my work.

As I could realize with time, she was not the one leading, but she let herself be lead by some of the team members with their own purpose already.

For me the funniest situation was when they chose me to represent the order in the strongest religious order inside Waterdeep.

And she requested me, previously, to change all in me, my hair cut, my way of dressing and also my posture and language. How could I? I didn’t have a family to offer me such monetary support. Or even if the order wasn’t available to offer me that monetary support, I was certainly falling into one unsuccessful situation.

From that point I understood that moral harassment was starting to be installed in the team and with some relevance in each one, through in different ways.

Reviewed by Unholy_Emissary
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 08:49:03 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009, 11:26:12 AM »
" A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.  By Oscar Wilde..."

Camembril revealed herself an unsuccessful sub-leader, she was accustomed to look at each member as a work machine, ignoring each person’s feelings and most important, each person emotional intelligence.

She was a rational person with a charm of a wall, focusing fanatically in her team objectives no matter how it would cost to each team member. Camembril tried to teach me how to write and speak correctly through the most weird way ever … I remember each of my reports by the vigilance routines, were corrected sometimes more than five times by my team mates, then other five by her.

If I would write a report based on one of hers, she would say it was awfully written since what she wrote once wasn’t correct also, and so on, more interesting would be that some of those team members would enter in that game and would do such things to each others, as if they were educated in linguistics to higher level. So a kind of moral harass was applied easily, by always brainwash me as if I was the poor writer and even worse a retarded that had the most team members support.

During the mission time I did not said much to oppose such attitude, because I thought that wouldn’t change her miserable reality and personality.

One day with a group of friends we decided to test her so called writing and oral skills, and the same report before being corrected, run through five different persons with different places in Waterdeep society, one of them with high governmental relevance. The day that report came to my member team hand to be corrected, the result was, as we all five expected, awful according to that being opinion… Useless to say I did show the result and all of us just laugh at the ridiculous figure that person was showing of herself.

One of the five advised me to leave the mission if was not for the costumers I would have stayed and ignore such ridiculous actions… but I my sanity was at risk and I decided to leave without saying goodbye to the rest of the team.

The situations that occurred during the mission were numerous, enough to put Camembril in court. But Camembril arrogance really had to grow higher so I could offer her a bigger fall.

Keeping her place as a sub-leader and growing roots to that place was her destiny, without capability to lead, oh yes, contrary to what is said the best worker doesn’t need to be the best sub-leader at all, just because she revealed the best capability to work in a determinate subject doesn’t mean she had leadership skills. And Camembril lacked many leadership skills, one and the most important, “to be assertive” and accept her own flaws.

The only thing that Camembril was good at, was the only thing that interested the High Order’s Council, she was be able to realize all their orders, no matter what the means, without any sense of remorse or wrong, as a psychopath would do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfTWuVSMkcY

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:07:24 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2009, 09:22:11 AM »
"Poets are fakers
and their faking is so real
that they even fake the pain,
the pain that they really feel"

by Fernando Pessoa, translated by John D. Godinho

I forgot to mention a great discovery we all make at some point of our paths, the crossing paths with the Holders of the Absolute Truth.

These are the most efficient persons that one organization can have, they are the ones that try to study all aspects of one personality, so they can predict all the actions one will make, also the steps one gives and extremely extraordinary the decisions one will make.

Oh well … these group of people claim to be visionaries and they have an interesting way to deal with some situations, let me give an example of one.

If you make a mistake no matter how relevant is:

First step: Informer mood.
They usually speak privately with the sub-leader to explain the workers mistakes, of course with the best intentions.

Second Step: Dramatic mood.
They do the most exaggerated drama near the other team members so they can feel a hint of fear, by seeing so much insanity together, and also shine / sparkle / scintillate and value their position and work, by pointing the other workers mistakes and also stating they already knew the worker X would fail in that subject.

Third Step: Rumour Spreader.
They do the most exaggerated drama near the other important organization / order members, to spoil the member image and shine themselves, if they can; they add a slight lie to the situation, to shine even better. Useless to say they only feel really self realized when they take that so called mistake to public in a very exaggerated and disturbed way.

Well to my luck I had three of these Holders of the Absolute Truth and unfortunately, they never told me how many times I wanted to go to the bathroom, or what would be my next meal… or even the Waterdeep lottery numbers…

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:41:33 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2009, 09:39:13 AM »
"Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense." By Robert Frost

To give continuation to the last step of those Holders of the Absolute Truth, there is a refined group of personalities, to what I called the Parasites with an extreme audition and vision acuity.

Their purpose, apart of their work, is mainly to help spread the rumours, to make the H.A.T. lives easier. This personality lacks of grey matter so they become easy to manipulate. Not only H.A.T. uses them but also the High Members Orders Council to their own benefits or if they wish to spread a new rumour.

However some of them can be dangerous because they listen sentence A, their brain process sentence A+B  and their mouth speak sentence A+B=C.

Let us see the next drawing that might explain better:

This specie is also known by the several tea breaks during the work day and the extreme and interesting gossip they provide, usually most directed to personal workers life problems discussion. They know they gossip they love to and they find it very fashion and human. Pure sensationalists and scandals adepts.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:04:43 PM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2009, 05:27:50 PM »
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", by Plato Symposium

The population density was composed of Narcisistables in its majority.

This type of personalities was made of Cathedral egos, overconfidence and dangerously unable to accept pre implemented procedures, by thinking they would always feel they could do better but unable to present a plausible and valid solution for each situation.

These beings were only capable to communicate with equal or superior egos, anything that would present a bodily flaw, would be considered as "aesthetically ugly", and according to the aesthetic parameters defined by them as a collective, ignoring subjective opinion.

These persons had a huge difficulty to agree with the Holders of the Absolute Truth.
Because they were unable to accept a Truth Ego above them, so even the Holders of the Absolute Truth had a relative truth in them formed point of views, for the Narcisistables, their truth was one only and above all.

They had an uncontrollable wish to be the bests in every task and forcefully would create situations to put others in disadvantage, to sparkle their so called interior.

These were the fashion claimers, the critics of the art those and the judger's of what would or could be considered beauty or not. Although without any knowledge about the past path, without ability to analyze the present and vision to predict the unpredictable future.   

They were the best Parasite’s friends, when would come to take knowledge of the current relationships of the order’s members, the current problems within and because they would consider themselves to the “superiors”, they would offer their advise “all to fall in good grace”. Let us study one example:

Order member Y is married with order member X, both had a disagreement, nothing special at all, however the Narcisistable knew through the Parasite or even persuaded the X or Y member enough to speak about it. What do the Narcisistable thinks? Let us enter in this type of personality mind....

..... We are entering.... Ello?! Oh!? oh!? Oh?!

........We still are trying to enter ... Ello?! Oh?! Oh ?!

........ Anyone there?! Ehre?! Ehre ?!

Well *coughs* well somehow we can conclude that the only two working brain cells in this type of personality, act to do some self publicity and well ask the member X to send HEARTS DRAWINGS to member, Y so they can make up... because HEARTS DRAWINGS is beauty and neat and cute?!...

And because they consider themselves like the HEART DRAWINGS, they find in the right to give "important" opinions about the orders members, no matter the status.

Narcisistable, brain X-RAY:

Diagnosis: 1 neuron found

State: Maniac Depressive

Disadvantage: Ego is self aware, possibly going out of the body

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 12:33:35 PM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 06:10:29 PM »
" A man is a critic when he cannot be an artist, in the same way that man becomes an informer when he cannot be a soldier." By Gustave Flaubert

There are two more personalities I need to talk, before I can go to the centre of the story. One of them and described now is the informer.

This personality is very common in the order. It is subtly chosen to report all the major members’ actions to the High Order’s Council. As this personality perceives that is highly protected by the same council, due to the importance of its task, it develops and reaches a convinced level which can be mistaken with a Narcisistable.

When this personality becomes full of itself, it starts to develop some skills while losing others. The first skill that the informer loses at this point is the impartiality.

This phenomenon happens always and those that do not empathize could have several problems in the future, because the Informers report becomes a bit different from reality due to the individual emotions (negative or positive) in relation with the member in question.

To detect if someone is an informer you just have to look closely, generally this personality analyses member by member, excluding from the group those that are under evaluation. You can also see how it changes reaction towards you while you are giving your personal opinion.

These individuals are easy to understand because they never fully trust their true opinion; often they offer a politically correct opinion, the most favorable to the order.

Reviewed by my Boss and Unholy_Emissary
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:47:04 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya

Jack Nicholson: "You are such a polished "posterior"kisser it takes my breath away!"
James Spader: "I kiss 'em like I see 'em"

From Wolf, 1997

Reviewed by my Boss
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:27:29 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
I don't believe in God but I'm very interested in he."  Arthur C. Clarke

Useless to say that this period of my life time was (what I consider) a waste of time.

A waste of time because I had to be in contact with these personalities, and many more that I won't waste my time and energy describing here because they aren't relevant enough to the centre of my past.

I understood that this faction of my order was full of a few retards, unable to understand the concept of human evolution. So to not waste more time, I left, and to my surprise, me leaving was the best thing I ever done in my whole life.

One because I was not adapted to the hypocrisy in a team that has suppose to have the same goal, and in my opinion the most important one.

I miss the costumers I had contact with, some that I met were extremely kind, but kind enough to understand my inability to accept some of the major decisions, concerned to my mission inside the order.

I miss the costumers too much, I miss the nature of that work because I was horribly in love for that work, to just leave it because of a psychopaths group. But I wasn't in the mood to change my individual ethic and moral values, to adapt myself to that team... so I had no choice.

It was a good surprise to change faction when I understood there were a lot of other factions inside the order. Some with the personalities I described a while ago, just not so exaggerated.

Yes because we pass to some of those personalities sometime in our life time, according the situations we come to confront, the difference is just that that order's faction possess some of those personalities permanently.

I discovered a new world and different realities inside the same order, which gave me more paths and security in my decision. I recognize myself, I became more aware to some dangers that I could be exposed, while during that period of time I couldn't predict.

Reviewed by my Boss and Unholy_Emissary
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:45:45 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
Duvet

And you don't seem to understand
A shame you seemed an honest man
And all the fears you hold so dear
Will turn to whisper in your ear
And you know what they say might hurt you
And you know that it means so much
And you don't even feel a thing

I am falling, I am fading
I have lost it all

And you don't seem the lying kind
A shame then I can read your mind
And all the things that I read there
Candle lit smile that we both share
and you know I don't mean to hurt you
But you know that it means so much
And you don't even feel a thing

I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning
Help me to breathe
I am hurting, I have lost it all
I am losing
Help me to breathe

By Boa

Was it for me, or was it for him?

------------- A Last Look into the Past------------------------

I have a soul full with silence
Where my past memories echo
And those interior sounds mix with this foggy present,
Yet that soul reborn again with mine

Being more then one adventure
Bringing so much strength to me
Showing me this new present dimension

Offering me a new view, my Life
Growing together, in all moments, but evolving.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:45:09 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” by Maria Robinson

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:42:20 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 06:21:38 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
Now that I had time to ponder and absorb the last mentioned experience, I think ... If in a fact apparently nothing transcendent, as described here, most people tend to act this way, take the answer in "accordance with the group", we may ask ourselves how a person reacts to be faced with deliberate  situations in which the aim is precisely to change their judgement of value and their will according to certain goals.

Attempts to change the attitudes of people with different objectives are as old as our own history. *grins* Many of these attempts, often successful, are made through a new approach to psychological violence. However, the most valuable weapon for the submission has been undoubtedly
the word.

How can I find in the referred experience, the word has a capacity of persuasion that act more strongly on mental processes and, ultimately, on the psychological structure of the individual. This is the starting point of a psychological technique to new and sinister resonances called "brain wash".

Since my last investigation years I've been able to understand many techniques to use the brainwashing, and by brainwashing I mean, a subjective opinion change that has origins on an external persuasion.

This expression became famous and often applied in the simplest situations... but the study of this expression is deeper and it is based in many events through our history.

The human being is not protected for the irrational excuse, in contrary, history shows that intelligent beings, friendly and generous, were induced by other protagonists to realise undesirable acts. The brainwashing techniques part of a basic fact: it is easy to get an individual to do whatever, if the individual is subjected to a psychological tactic called "coercive persuasion", which is to compel someone to do something, through physical and psychological pressures.

It is possible that sensitive people adopt repulsive criteria, if are implanted in their thoughts at an early age, or if it is created a state of emotional collapse on them, through emotional origin such as anxiety, guilt (real or imaginary) and moral conflict.

This act of cruelty is also the underlying moral annihilation that are subject to political dissidents in dictatorial states, against which also are used, often physical torture, or the recruitment of teenagers by religious sects whose leaders disguise coercion under the form of extortion calling and arousing fear in the oppressed.

The cognitive dissonance: between thought and conduct (I think one thing and do another) can give origin to a mental state of imbalance, to recover the mental balance can be either one simple or complex process (i.e. brainwashing.), this process depends in each individual circumstances.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:43:07 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya

((Soon to be reviewed))
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:43:26 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
//
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:36:54 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
//
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 09:37:04 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
--------------------------------------------- Present Time-------------------------------------------

The supposed shadow bumped against the lady’s resting Inn stoned wall at the same time a thunder crushed against my clear thoughts, making me freeze from the spine to the brain a so cold fear, which made me lose control of all my senses and movements.

The abrupt confront of that past memory thru my current conscious became clear and in an instant I tried to grab that memory to write, before my unconscious lock it again with the same hurry that brought it back. Under an evidence of a past traumatic experience I stood stuck between the table and the Inn wall, I had no will or power to move and I wasn’t there. Suddenly I was miles away from that space and from that time.

The troublemaker brought me back when his fingers touched my frozen feared arm and I came to understand I never felt so much fear in my whole life. That fear had origins on a past hidden memory somewhere in my unconscious, and that was in need for me to give some attention and perhaps with the best luck put it in the place where it should be.

Inside the Inn the troublemaker was trying to install more chaos, than there was before the happening. His attempts to direct the attentions to him and diminuish the situation were so evident like the strange quietude some would present standing against the wall without reaction to that sudden situation.

Things suddenly went to calm down and the emotions in the air were taking particular abrupt changes, from fear to aggressiveness to one man provocation. I could presence them clear as water. But what would that man, that troublemaker would win by installing more chaos in the room, and … what were his intentions…?

No I wasn’t transferring the importance of my state to the man behave, although that made me feel awfully curious.

When the chaos was clearly again installed the two different small groups started to throw empty words of fragmented judgements into the air, with no point of sense. Why not rather sit and discuss instead of throwing unfinished sentences into the air? And how couldn’t they feel ridiculous by assuming that position?

Simple a great desire of fight / argue was under that behave, a spark of aggressiveness was glowing somewhere in their brainless essences. And I would request carefully to try to pay attention of the real threat instead of on going with senseless provocations, but their inner desire of fight was stronger, stronger than have to live one good adventure.

I confess for the first time of my life I felt sorrow for them at the beginning, later … my ironic unconscious decided to change the sorrow for something more ironic, and no it was the inability to accept that reality, but the way I was living it was much more fun.

In each sentence I would imagine brainless chickens putting eggs, and a strange image scary even came to my imagination.

((Soon to be reviewed))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:31:51 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
In this society where some of the cultists yell for easy protagonism at all cost, the desire to control the uncontrollable seems to increase dramatically. The means used to achieve the goals are unthinkable and the word manipulation gains a new approach. The society of the Despair Curses tries to survive in these conditions and all the weakest and weakness is used to individual purposes.

A new organic social garbage grows smoothly and flufy in this world and they claim to possess the power and the knowledge of the ancient religions, those that once existed before our humanity. And the use of that knowledge is built in strong emotions, such as (more common) hate and trust.

The base of their magic is now used to destroy instead of build, all religions have a choice, and two type of forces the destructive (easier to abuse) and the constructive ones.

That organic social garbage moves in a brainless and incessant wave to their hate, more than rational their origins become emotional, and those that lack of will power are caught easily by that degenerative energy.

The knowledge belongs to all, all have the gift to use it but it became restrictive (so they think) to a “small” group of crazy beings, that do not have the will to build only to destroy.

As their magic tickles my senses insignificant to me, I study the ways of the world.

Try again!

((Soon to be reviewed))
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 12:25:29 PM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
The education becomes a primordial quality of any mature adult man, if one thing doesn't imply the other, then I believe everything I've experienced is a mere illusion.

Today I can perceive that men are educate, gentle and kind when they have crossed a path, that "allow" them to be that way, no matter what past origins they had neither their social status. Education can be found through many ages in the adulthood, with my luck, in my early twenties I was blessed with the most educated men company and friendship. Interesting that during that life time I searched myself to be surrounded by their pleasant company, which provided me many good moments just by standing next to them.

Now I understand that they were just very aware of themselves, constructive beings with a so good energy that today I still miss to feel it. How could I forget the way one would open the door to let me and other friendly woman? Just the mere detail of standing at the same time we would stand, is enough to mark the difference. I know what type of companies I like to be surrounded and although picky these type of beings still exist and can be found and that what makes moving on and standing for.

The world isn’t just infected with irrational sentences but it is more than that, it is more than I look it is more that I can find. Today, I search more of those types of beings.

((Soon to be reviewed))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 06:11:12 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
A past description:

Cardinal Ozbo always taught us about the religion progression and the meaning of the written dogma words. Each festive day, each gospel had a meaning and an origin in an ancient religion. To our cardinal the representation of our religion in the realm was of the same importance as any other. The others realm religions were seen as the most efficient way to discern and evidence our past dogma choice.

Sunite clergy hierarchy was not specific and equal in all places, however this order faction was. In many other realm religions the high places of the clergy council, wouldn’t be allowed to have a normal life, but fortunately our dogma allows all places of our structure to live that normal life as possible.

Cardinal Ozbo was a great husband and father, an example to all of our acolytes; he was the best adviser due to matrimonial problems, or even other love affairs.

He was my mentor and the man that helped me to see what I was looking for. As a man of vision he never restricted our followers to his temple, he always advised our followers to search other dogmas so they would have a better fan of choices, and only that way would be able to securely take their path.

Also impressively Ozbo never took the doctrine words to fanatic; he always left a doubt in the air due to some ancient manuscripts. I can remember when the cardinal used to repeat “when exist more than one description to the same fact, you are subjected to writer’s personal opinion.”, also he made relevant that sometimes the exaggeration in that fact description can be possible.

Impressively we would laugh at how other religions would follow so blindly the doctrines of their religions, without question - how many translations, reviews and changes did the holy text suffered, and what was happening in those years that the changes occurred -.

We knew Ozbo had no restriction to those that wanted to join and depart in our temple, I never felt the second necessity, and the dogma was light and didn’t imply a great moral or ethical change on me.

The only thing he required in exchange of his knowledge and words was our faith and devotion in all of the clergy rituals to goddess.

That I did, until change faction when moved by superior orders, to Waterdeep.

My departure was painful. Leaving the temple and the other acolytes behind was not the most pleasant emotion. But there is a time of change in our life time, and I guess this was mine.

((Soon to be reviewed))
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 06:33:15 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
-------------------------------------------Present Time-----------------------------------------------

The night of the destruction was entering too calm in the village also there was no sign of the usual banites in the streets.

The Black Bastion statue, placed at the Banite temple roof near the entrance was eradiating a strange strong green aura. Something like they never saw before.

A silent yell of destruction and coming tyranny war was floating in the heavy dusty air; they could smell the blood of the sacrifices, which would take place in that Bane festive night.

Something didn’t let them approach the Banite temple entrance. Servi dragged Mishi through the arm until both found the comfort of their known empty temple, until that bright dust poured above both skin, in the right moment that the cardinal arrived with the other two acolytes.

Servi brought the candles with him although acolyte, he wasn’t a man of faith; Mishi could swear that his ritual participations would be to take one step towards his sceptical ideals.

“Are we ready to start the goddess ritual? “ Asked Maglith while finished paint the circle under the stoned symbols carved in the temple roof.

Heartzuran answered while, removing the candles to place them around the circle in north, south, east and west. “Servi we will require your help, do you think you are ready to take place in this ritual? Are you ready to be our … “

To what Servi abruptly interrupted. “Yes.”

Ozbo approached Mishi playing with a leaf and passed thru her nostrils, to what she offered him a spontaneous expression of disgust reactive at the strong smell, to what he chuckled and said “ You will wake up faster than you faint. “

In the most comfortable red robes as the ruby rose order demand, the five (unfinished circle) began the ritual to realise the gospel.

The roses smell and candles smoke mix, the voices rise now loud to be listened by a divine goddess, only in the third ritual chants attempt Mishi began to lose her senses and a sudden freezing cold evasive wind forced the temple door, that open behind them.

The only thing Mishi could remember in her middle trance was that she wasn’t allowed to break the ritual circle, the cold freeze her knees, she kneeled curling above the temple floor and tried to drag her out of that petrified scene.

Each breath would be turned into smoke; she could swear that the temperature was too awfully cold for the hot season.

“I need to keep moving; can’t let myself die “that despair thought bumped her mind timeless while she couldn’t find a way to return from her trance and regain full controls off her movements.

Somehow Mishi couldn’t see but discern that something went really wrong and the reason of her despair, also was she wasn’t able to perceive far enough to see what happened to the other acolytes and her cardinal.

The paladin felt one metallic boot above her backs preventing her to move, fought to breath while two armoured strong arms surrounded her waist and burned her cold almost dead body.

Mishi knew she was taken she felt flying; out of the temple. The paladin saw a distorted demon figure holding her thru her waist dropping her near the Black Bastion statue.

Mishi wakes up with her scream, while the book falls above the wood floor of the Lady’s Resting Inn living room, she stands sweating all over pretending it was nothing and relieved by that be only a nightmare… or who knows the charge of truth on it.

Burn by the cure

"Don't look don't look" the shadows breathe
Whispering me away from you
"Don't wake at night to watch her sleep
You know that you will always lose
This trembling
Adored
Tousled bird mad girl... "
But every night I burn
But every night I call your name
Every night I burn
Every night I fall again

"Oh don't talk of love" the shadows purr
Murmuring me away from you
"Don't talk of worlds that never were
The end is all that's ever true
There's nothing you can ever say
Nothing you can ever do... "
Still every night I burn
Every night I scream your name
Every night I burn
Every night the dream's the same
Every night I burn
Waiting for my only friend
Every night I burn
Waiting for the world to end

"Just paint your face" the shadows smile
Slipping me away from you
"Oh it doesn't matter how you hide
Find you if we're wanting to
So slide back down and close your eyes
Sleep a while
You must be tired... "
But every night I burn
Every night I call your name
Every night I burn
Every night I fall again
Every night I burn
Scream the animal scream
Every night I burn
Dream the crow black dream

Dream the crow black dream...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 08:34:48 AM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
Past description:

Ozbo words once were “Is wrong to deny the existence of any magic type, since the magic aptitude exists in all.” For my cardinal there shouldn’t have any kind of prejudgement due to magic subject, since is inherent to all beings.

The understanding of such delicate subject should depart by the religious phenomenon development and simultaneously the knowledge of each beings mind process.

The idea that we role-play a role because it was written by someone else, it is wrong so wrong as the highest religious hierarchies, that seem to believe they know everything just by assuming such positions.

The base of the magic lays on each one deep understanding, and for that it is important to know and accept that behind every word, every dream and every decision (role play included) exists one motive (i.e. wish / phobia). No one accept a role-play if doesn’t identify with the same, no one assume one action if something is connected to the self. And those who believe in contrary live in deep ignorance.

Ozbo used to describe how he would find strange the violent acts against other beings, and more strange how would a psychopath recover pleasure from it.

The inquisition time is demarked by a deep ignorance due to the knowledge restriction.

That entire search for the development of such state does not only imply a strong lack of vision as well presume a position against evolution.   The created and implement idea that a society were the magic rules is dangerous, not only generated phobias in those that are truly blessed with that gift;  as well restrict the use of it to those that only aspire the power of government.

Ozbo lived the inquisition, he use to believe and live according a truly different dogma.

He shared with us that those able to restrict the magic were those anxious to use it, not only by their personal proposes but also to take pleasure of such act of violence, so they could feel unique and in advantage towards the others. That type of feeling it is very common in many human civilizations.

Ozbo took part of a religious organization that at the beginning the cardinals were chosen by their aptitude, and in the end the cardinals were elected by the stupid ideals that restrict any freedom and pleasure ideals.

Once his ex dogma council understood the mass was easier to manipulate if confronted with pre created phobias, the act of violence became stronger and instilling in culture form in our society.  But not everything that belongs to our culture is right and correct for our conduction.

Magic helped many to discern that change in the cardinal’s choice, and also to distinguish what aspects of our culture should be assumed by us, and the others that should be denied and not passed to the future generations.

Ozbo during the inquisition not only understood that his dogma was committing an extreme violent act, as well he told us that all other ancient religious manuscripts were stolen to be studied and used by them.

Our cardinal revealed one truth about his ex dogma, not only the highest council possessed magical knowledge and even formed a secret order to practice the same, to what he was included.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:28:39 PM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
----------------------------------------------- Present Time -----------------------------------------

The night of Selune festival was embraced by all the village locals, no one missed the fireplaces near the oasis.

The moon maiden star was reflected in the clean lake water and the laugh and dancing could be heard inside every village house, and could be felt as a calling to a moment of entertainment.  

All navigators, wanderers, questers, night workers and spell casters came to present their devotion to Our Lady of Silver, and the locals joined to present their gratitude for the profit that the arrivals brought.

The moon maiden was in this homeland the lesser goddess of the moon, stars and navigation.

Mishi lounge and dragged herself out of the bed with some difficulty, dressed the first outfit she found in her custody suit and left the orphanage still sleepy.

She found sad that the profits this year weren’t enough to decorate and light the whole village; only the main street was covered.

The main street was full of visitors- mainly from the near metropolis inhabitants that used to visit the oasis in time of festivals; all formed a stream towards the festival place.

Mishi didn’t want to take part of that stream and decided to take a short way trough the narrow streets. The path she took was darker still the persons wave could be heard at the distance, she understood in her middle way she was lost, not because she didn’t knew the way, but because the streets were totally empty and dark compared to the main one.

The paladin took a look back to see if she could discern the way back, without success she adventured herself into the darkness of those empty and cold streets.

In the end she could perceive six figures gathered talking, to what Mishi stopped to consider if she would continue or return.

After a long hesitation while one of the armoured figure perceived her presence and started to run towards her, while the other five spread to different directions.

The paladin saw the strange reaction not understanding what happened, she started to run but every time she wanted to run she couldn’t move from the same spot and the armoured figure approach close enough to push her back through her long hair and cover her mouth with a metallic glove.

A Pillow is thrown thru the air against the wall in the Blue Water Inn and a violent yell is heard in the upper floor. Mishi stands sweating again all over.

“ F *** “ yells angry. No matter where she would sleep, the nightmares would chase her.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:32:47 PM by Maa Durgha »

Maa Durgha

• Outlander
  • Jaya - ViJaya
Past Description:

It is impossible to understand religious phenomena if we do not touch a delicate subject, such as the relationship between religious institutions and organized crime.

The bound between the religion and the organized crime is deeper and ancient than anyone would discern.

The exchange of favours between both organizations exists, although can't be proved in the moment those happen, the results are visible and appear through many forms such as murders, physical and psychological violence, extortion, political corruption, smuggling, and so on.

Due to the religion importance in all societies, the organized crime tend to root in the same, so it can grow in power and help the religion develop the so called "state of conscious" in each territory, to a better control of it.

It is stupid to think there is a dissonance between these two organizations.

Ozbo always told us how the cardinals could use the criminal organizations to achieve their purposes and maintain their words more credible.

Cardinal Ozbo explained to us that everything that had capability to think for her/himself would be put immediately to what they used to describe "quarantine", the person that would present a different opinion from the collective would be hunted by the criminal organization through many ways, to lose it's reason in the other eyes.

The means of the criminal organization are disgusting, and it available to the religious institutions, of course with a price in exchange.

I remember during my teenage, I started my investigations I had a small notebook where I used to note, every step of my research. But I don't know how I lost it.

After I left Waterdeep Sunite faction, a man helped me to find that notebook through magical means and there I found important facts of my past, which I am starting to, remember distortedly through oniric manifestation.

So let's start with my notebook:

Note 1: The first suicide occurred when Suzzana was 23 years old, she was the local municipal ruler daughter and apparently had a normal life until there.

After the event, the local rumour spread was ... that she had a chronic disease to what tried to put an end, by committing such violent act.

There are fragile structures, each individual reacts in a different way to under violence act, and I came to understand Suzzana was victim of a very violent act, but contrary to what she was supposed too she didn't turn that experience against the others, but unfortunately against herself.

She turned that atrocity against herself because of a great created guilty emotion.

But ... since the happenings were distant no one could perceive the link between those.

No one but those that was aware of the events sequence.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2009, 05:56:14 AM by Maa Durgha »