You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: A small issue, I hope...  (Read 1830 times)

Blacklight_Firefly

• New to the Mists
A small issue, I hope...
« on: March 09, 2009, 01:25:01 AM »
'allo, everyone! I'm new around here and actually a bit new to playing NWN online, as I spend most of my time solo'ing the game over and over again with different character builds, and had a few questions.

As I'm recovering from being sick, and attempting to cram all this new found knowledge into this thick skull of mine, I've come across a mountain of new words that threw me for a loop.  Most of this coming from the error messages I was having when trying to log into the server.  I've taught myself the definitions of most of these words, and pieced together what I need in order to join you all, though two have me currently stumped.  I'm looking for CEP_Top_v22b.hak.  Now, before I hear more about having to copy v22.hak and titling it as such, I need to know where to FIND CEP_Top_v22b.hak. I've looked in my hak folder, and looked around to try to download it on it's own, as I've done all the others, but can't seem to find it.  I'm ALSO having troubles with CEP_crp.hak.  I'm hoping it will be part of one of these massive packs I'm downloading, but if not, I was curious as to where I can find them...

Sorry for all the questions, everyone, but I' just so terribly anxious to finally play on a server that I know at least a bit about. ;-)

Thanks, and I hope to see you all soon!

~Blacklight

Maryn

• Dark Power
Re: A small issue, I hope...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2009, 01:32:00 AM »
hrm. . . . double check your hak folder, and if you don't find it, add me to msn, and I'll send it to you manually.

reallycuteandcatchy@hotmail.com