Author Topic: Secrets thoughts of a lorekeeper and spellweaver  (Read 5812 times)

Budly

• Dark Power
Re: Secrets thoughts of a lorekeeper and spellweaver
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2009, 01:24:13 PM »
I should head to Port A Luciné some day this year I believe, maybe for next winter? I am sure there is a lot of wonderful women.

Although, I shall continue my science and progress in Barovia. A little trip would be wonderful tilly tally! I should save up a few thousand and maybe bring a friend!

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2009, 11:31:52 AM »
There been no travel to the Port but I been in interesting situations. I been offered to bring something...I must consider this greatly although.

I spent a night in the Broken Bell, by the gods there was a lot of beautiful women. The waitress was gorgeous, a curvageous dream. I would do a dry chuckle now but writting that is simply odd pish posh. Simply had to take a three part dinner with miss Alana aswell the night after.

Non the less the Broken Bell seem to be a nice inn with good music and good service. Only bad part I presume should be the angry natives perhapshy! I should soon continue on that guide I Written...yes yes! Finish the slum to go on to the merchant section indeedry
« Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 03:08:44 PM by Budly »

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2009, 01:02:28 PM »
My dear little servant saved my life today and after that she complained. She seemingly is not happy about being in Barovia nor happy that I use her as a battle help in sewers against the wererat on their territory, stealing what they stolen. I need to do something with her before she commit mutiny. I wont kill such a darling creature although. What to do? Shower her in jewelry?

I do hope she do not read my journal...Do you? Dear do you?

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 04:09:02 PM »
I meet a new interesting being today, we spent a very interesting time together. My queen praises me again! This do make me very delighted and it means I do the right thing. I am curious as to how this new "friendship" shall evolve. But for now I shall rest

Added entry by that day

I seen a odd trace of darts in Vallaki. I wonder where it goes!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 04:36:54 PM by Budly »

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 05:39:34 AM »
I meet mister Alexander today, I am sure we can build up companionship. He need help with something and I shall find out.

I held a lesson last day for my newest pupil, I should collect them all and bring them to the tower. I am getting old and I should see to some of them taking on my knowledge...Ria is potential...

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2010, 06:32:54 PM »
I....I have faint memories, torture..beating up, VVD...horror, pain! They...I shall keep a low proflile for a while I presume...seeking comfort in my lover, Yes...her flawless skin, yes yes.

I shall rise from this...hopefully and aim to overcome this happening. Now I shall see to where I find her...Hmm yes. More lessons. 

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2010, 02:31:46 PM »
It been some hectic days, someone seemingly saw me and someone cut me down...More I cannot say, my dear pupil been a lot of help in the ritual.

My back...sprouted something astonishing....I am on the run for now, I cannot write more.

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2010, 07:43:21 PM »
Oh how time runs by, I now been long in this shady realm. I do often miss my home realm. The lady of pain, the species....the atmosphere! Everything was of interest in Sigil. Everything!

I presume Hunter was right in a bit that I swayed to far away from my home plane. But I have achieved new powers here and gained allies...more or less!

Sigil, with its odd defender, who or what she is no one will ever know. Ah such a beautiful...place in its own glory

I found...interesting concubines, pupils and others here. I also found my goddess, knowing of her reading in old books back home I remembered now that it could not be coincidence that a succubus would answer my calling and two of the women that I had in my life here been of more or less of such heritage, mightily interesting indeed and in my discovery I have untapped odd traits, perhaps my own bloodline carries a few suprises? I might have lost most of my equipment and wealth among with studies laying back homery but I am comfortable now with my own talents and powers. Very much so and I believe I pleased the queen

The queen of the succubi, Malcanthet

I am not confident in finding a way out of here but perhaps with the help of her or other powerful being there might be an exit? I do not keep high hopes but I shall not sit down and die simply of old age, yet! I will aim to discover more and try to progress. We see where it will take me and my service of the Queen. My back is still numb and stiff from last time I gained proof of my loyalty being noticed. I ramble about in text now, I'm nostalgic, feeling alone and paranoid. Late months been more or less hectic damn that man.

A note, these drawings taken so long so long, I also did hire someone for help to finish them. I'm no proper artist, I simply need to draw for new discoveries, with time they end up decent
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 07:55:54 PM by Budly »

Budly

• Dark Power
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 06:45:53 AM »
The red, fluid, neat text darkens to coal black and becomes dull and ugly.