Public (OOC) > Tech discussion

Catalyst 9.1 Problem

(1/2) > >>

Purist:
Hi, recently I updated my video card drivers to the latest avaible, and guess what, NWN's multiplayer menus and in-game lightning is all screwd, probably is a driver issue, only happens in NWN, and started after I updated it. I'll post a SS here, I'll also seek help in other forums...   I believe that if I go back to my old drivers it'll more likely disappear, but... I like to keep everything on the very latest :D

By the way, the graphics on the screenshot are set to the lowest, and I did try the game on Best and Fast, everything max, everything low, same sh!t in both cases.

Did any of you have this kind of trouble before?

shadymerchant:
That's pretty strange, but I can't say I have. You could always try reinstalling the drivers, nwn, or the cep.

Purist:

--- Quote from: shadymerchant on February 09, 2009, 02:39:46 PM ---That's pretty strange, but I can't say I have. You could always try reinstalling the drivers, nwn, or the cep.

--- End quote ---

Very...*sighs* very... troublesome... my NWN folder has more than 12GB of stuff, thousands of portraits, custom stuff, hak packs, CEP, so much, impossible, just can't even think about re-installing NWN and having to search and download some of it again, but on the other hand... perhaps I should reinstall my drivers...

Chrisman888:
 It can be your refresh rate, or you antialiasing as well. Try messing with those.

Also can you give me your video card, processor, and driver you just updated too?

~ Chris

Bad_Bud:
If you just look at the picture you can tell that he doesn't have anti aliasing on...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version