You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Guard possibility  (Read 6623 times)

Truth

• Dark Lord
    • Myspace!
Re: Guard possibility
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2008, 10:21:39 PM »
Speaking of my investigator guard idea, I'd really love to see something like Alanik Ray is to Dementlieu happen
THE NATION THAT MAKES A GREAT DISTINCTION BETWEEN ITS SCHOLARS AND ITS WARRIORS WILL HAVE ITS THINKING DONE BY COWARDS AND ITS FIGHTING DONE BY FOOLS. -THUCYDIDES

Heretic

• Dungeon Master &
  • Dark Power
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2008, 10:24:15 PM »
Speaking of my investigator guard idea, I'd really love to see something like Alanik Ray is to Dementlieu happen

Yes, that will be fun. While there's not likely going to be a Gendarmes faction in the beginning, I'd encourage you to start a private detective, as the nobles usually call a lot on those.

Rex

• Dark Power
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2008, 09:24:13 AM »
Technically, there might already be one.....!? OMG SECRETZ!? YUS!

Ahhah but seriously, no calibans of course. Also, why is it you've never played a guard Rex? It just seems to uh... fit the kind of characters you play perfectly. Lets face it, if Otto was native and a Guard he'd probably be an officer by now.

I played a guard but the stuff going on in the guard at the time exceeded my tolerance level for "suspension of belief".  Also, case in point I play many different types of characters but I tend to gravitate towards Niche's that aren't occupied.  Never assume that you've seen all of my PC's.  :D

~Rex
« Last Edit: December 18, 2008, 12:29:39 PM by Rex »
Sometimes brutal violence is the only answer.

blackgoku23

• Outlander
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 06:47:45 PM »
thats actually hot idea :)

C.S.I Vallaki

HaHa Yes Perfect...
Malfoed Calahan - The Son of Zeruko
Zeruko - The Cyric Priest (Deceased Perm'ed')
Thignus Lordticun - The Dwarven Slayer