You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Area - Silvers mines - New changes feedback  (Read 4457 times)

Bad_Bud

• Developers
  • Dark Power
Re: Area - Silvers mines - New changes feedback
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 01:43:31 AM »
No.

Wids

• We don't need no stinkin' avatars!
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2009, 04:26:42 PM »
Guess you haven't been there in awhile, the Keep is closed to outsiders.
...or at least the outsiders who can't defeat a lock with a 30 DC.  *jingle jingle clack*   :mrgreen:

It's also interesting to note that the boyar guards don't hassle outcasts.  You can have a caliban walk right up to them and they won't even blink.  Maybe they've just been around those pesky soul-sucking vampires for so long, the calibans are the least of their worries....   :mrgreen:

Anyway, silver mines.  I still have to get out to the silver mines again and take a look at these polymorph effects that everyone's talking about.  :?

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2009, 04:33:05 PM »
I thought it was pretty funny to roleplay and it dosnt cause an actual threat, i very much like how the silver mine is set up. Even if it means only bad ass high level clerics can do there

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

LawfulJoe

• "Evil is a thing of perception, it depends on which end of the sword you're on"
  • Dark Power
  • aka AwfulJoe
    • Joe Kellerman - Graphic Artist
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2009, 04:44:58 PM »
I think, with the level of threat in the mines, the cost of Silvered Weapons should reflect that. Those shadow critters are NASTY, You would have to be a bad ass to do the mines alone.

Thraxys held his own... but with the aid of multiple magical boosts from Frank. Alone, I think he would be a dead man... least he can hide like a sunofagun :D Kept him alive multiple times in there.