Author Topic: Undead Draining Token DC nerfed ?  (Read 1710 times)

mayvind

Undead Draining Token DC nerfed ?
« on: December 12, 2008, 12:08:20 PM »
As it said it nerfed?  I used  to have DC 28 on my draining effect now it is DC 17.... It effect my feeding habit since i have to attempt several times and still unsuccessful kinda a joke on Yves Level of power.

So now Yves reture to her eating ration pack again since she cant get nurishment from adventuerer anymore.  :lol:

Taty

• Dark Power
Re: Undead Draining Token DC nerfed ?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 12:28:58 PM »
I find its just unstable, my dc is different depending on who the target is. Last night I had dc 14 against a 2nd lvl character . Being 10th lvl that seems pretty sad but I have also seen different numbers on different attempts.

~Taty~

boompowclash

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 01:17:38 PM »
unless I'm mistaken, it's DC 10+1/2 HD + charisma modifier that should make the difficulty of any undeads powers.  Tested with the feeding tool, this holds true, the vampire domination however still doesn't use Charisma.

Rex

• Dark Power
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 01:26:35 PM »
You guys sure you want to be having a monster PC technical conversation out here in the general public?

~Rex
Sometimes brutal violence is the only answer.

mayvind

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2008, 03:25:03 PM »
You guys sure you want to be having a monster PC technical conversation out here in the general public?

~Rex

Why not i have nothing to hide :), But now that you mentioned it, I seem to lose access to monster forum .... i wonder why ?

Rex

• Dark Power
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »

~Rex

Now that you mentioned it, I seem to lose access to monster forum .... i wonder why ?

Cause, your not a monster maybe?

~Rex
Sometimes brutal violence is the only answer.