You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: -A large piece of paper is nailed to the Lady's Resting Place sighn invisibly in  (Read 2581 times)

Eh_89_DnD

• Outlander
Paying top fang for the capturing and subdueing of Jerrus. He is a worshipper of Zhakata and has assualted more than one person. Dead or alive will be fine. Remember, paying top fang!! Up to 1000 fang!
And so God has punished for our sins, cast us away from the Golden Gates, yet he has spared us from Hell, though we wonder what we have received, if it is not worse than Hell itself.

Chrisman888

• The Man Of The Hour
  • Dark Power
A shadowed figure.. flows by and eyes the notice, before jittering something  down..

"Make it an' Legal guard bounty.."
Current Characters:
- Horatiu Milosovici (Barovian)
- Garbhan Macduff (Forlon)

-Rotten Fish-

• Dark Lord
  • "Getting Down With The Sickness..."
[The poster is torn down by men of the Militia as their Commander watches on, an unspoken warning to others who would post private bounties in the Counts City.]
Beriszló Józsa - Gundarakite Commoner
Emanuel Lupescu - Cursed Barovian...
Hastian Vandel - "And The Dead Shall Walk..."
Konrad Kruschev - R.I.P

Eh_89_DnD

• Outlander
-Anothere sign, identicle to the one torn down is nailed to the wooden fort like construction where the road splits to the road to the Orhpange and the road to the Farmlands in the Outskirts-
And so God has punished for our sins, cast us away from the Golden Gates, yet he has spared us from Hell, though we wonder what we have received, if it is not worse than Hell itself.

Delphinidae

• Phasing in and out of PoTM
  • Dark Power
  • My poor wererats get no love.
*a note is placed under the bounty*

Bounties are only issued by Vallaki Garda under authorization from the Burgomaster. Any bounties taken without garda consent will be considered assault and be fined with public whipping and 1000 wolf fang. Assault on any city official will result in much severe punishments.

You have been warned, loon.

~Vallaki Garda

Ongoing Plots
Legacy of Blood
The Eye of the McGraths

Eh_89_DnD

• Outlander
-That note is ripped down a while later, and more papers are posted around the outskirts by an unseen figure, some of which read:

Down with the Guards!! Guard heads turned in will be paid 1000 fangs for!!

and:

Destroy the Militia and Guards! -
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 07:08:11 AM by Eh_89_DnD »

Chrisman888

• The Man Of The Hour
  • Dark Power
A shadow figure once again looms by the note.. scribbling underneath.

Id watch your words before the guards issue a bounty on yourself...

Current Characters:
- Horatiu Milosovici (Barovian)
- Garbhan Macduff (Forlon)

Eh_89_DnD

• Outlander
-Once again, some more those papers, including the Jerrus one are scattered around the outskirts by an unseen figure-

Serian

• New to the Mists
  • 'If I had one...I would use it'
[Jerrus finds one of the notices flying on the floor. He picks it up and cllenshes it with his fist, before buring it and saying]

The garda will have your head for this....you are a fool to oppose the garda. Opposing me may be different, but you have threatend the garda....you will be in serious trouble.
Serian

'That's all there is to it'

Eh_89_DnD

• Outlander
-The flyers continue to pile up around the outskirts, nailed to buildings, nailed to signs, and trees, yet the person putting them up remainsd unseen.-

Serian

• New to the Mists
  • 'If I had one...I would use it'
[Notices this pile up of notices...his head runs with emotion. But knowing he is of the Militia, more is expected of him. He knows now that this man, must be foolish and that he will be caught soon enough. He decides to concentrate more on his job, and less on this mysterious man]
Serian

'That's all there is to it'

LawfulJoe

• "Evil is a thing of perception, it depends on which end of the sword you're on"
  • Dark Power
  • aka AwfulJoe
    • Joe Kellerman - Graphic Artist
{Thraxys picks up a flyer and reads it, chuckles slightly and moves on mumbling to himself}
60 heads... 60,000 fang... in three days... impossible.
{he then tosses the flyer over a shoulder to return to the piles}