Public (OOC) > Tech discussion

The real direct connect

<< < (2/4) > >>

Amon-Si:
I'm having trouble with this, it keeps telling me my password is incorrect, but we're not using a password for direct connect, are we?

Budly:
Password?  :shock: Weird. The server isn't even passworded.

Kendric98:

--- Quote from: Amon-Si on September 03, 2009, 10:07:37 PM ---I'm having trouble with this, it keeps telling me my password is incorrect, but we're not using a password for direct connect, are we?

--- End quote ---
Its glitchy is it still doing it? I had trouble to but i was ok yesterday.

Amon-Si:
Still telling me "Incorrect password" but I can direct connect through gamespy without issue. *shrugs*

Alundaio:
I've created a Neverwinter Nights Launcher. http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Other.Detail&id=1431 It allows up to 5 Servers to be direct Connected to. Which has an
easy checkbox to enable DM mode. There are a few other features, like Log renaming and On-click URL banners.  Just read the description of the file for more information.

I've also included a Banner for Prisoners of the mist. Just type "Ravenloft.jpg" in the banner field to have it displayed. Pop in the URL for this site in the URL links in the Options tab
and you are ready to Rock N' Roll your way to PotM.

Have any problems or suggestions just give me a message.

Oh there is also a Direct Connect Batch file generator I have made recently too. But I've decided to make the Launcher instead.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version