Author Topic: Experiment #1: Saoire Ronan  (Read 3205 times)

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
Experiment #1: Saoire Ronan
« on: October 23, 2008, 10:19:58 PM »
(( The information recorded here is non-public. Any use without express permission with RP backing will be counted as meta-gaming. Thank you undead! :) ))

[a few added in editions are made, mainly to names]

Subject Name: Saoire Ronan

Race: Human

Goals:

To observe human memory, and how pain to the body, mind, and soul affects it. Tests will determine how far a person can be driven, before their memories must erase to spare the pain. I do these tests to understand my condition, and how I might have gotten here.

Saoire appears to be mostly normal... reacts negatively to trauma to her body. She panicks at the mention of the plan for her. She is desperate to know. Subject displays empathy for other living beings. This may be used against her for the purpose of psychological trauma. For the purposes of the testing, the knowledge and subsequent memory of phase two (see methodology) would spoil the subject.

Subject is physically sound, and tough enough to take abuse from various sources. She will probably survive Phase 2.

Methodology:

Phase 1:

Physically injure the subject, stalk them, and otherwise aggravate and scare through gradual, physical and mental attrition. For this phase of experimentation, no trauma to the brain must be realized. This phase will both test the mental fortitude of the subject, as well as initiate subject's familiarity to myself. If she remembers everything I do, clearly, the following phase will be performed soon enough.

Phase 2:

Phase 2 will consist of questioning on all of the occurances of phase 1. If the subject can adequately recall all of the events, I will then capture them, and perform surgery on their brain to traumatize their memories. (Further research into brain centers will be needed)

Phase three in a later report.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 10:50:31 PM by Impotent Collateral »

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
Re: Experiment #1: Saoire Ronan
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 10:10:30 PM »
Addition to Phase 1

Capture of one "Lorcan".

Capture Saoire.

Put them in a room, tie them in chairs facing one another. Cut one, then the other, until one gives up. The one who gives up will watch the other die.

[scribbled out, the last line]

Plans altered.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 11:59:13 PM by Impotent Collateral »

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 02:40:06 PM »
[Jeffron sits at the bottom of the hole behind the farm that leads to the caves of the dead]

Lorcan has been located.

Characteristics:

Brash
Has divine skills
Capable with weapons
Smaller in stature

Displays a protective bent for Saoire. This may lead to him not giving up under duress. Phase 1's experimentation in mental and physical torture will probably lead to his defeat, as he will not give up under pain.

He chose to attack me, so I summoned the Shadow dog to handle him. Even while bleeding, he continued to swear oathes of vengeance.

More research later.

-Jeffron

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 07:56:22 PM »
[Jeffron sits on a stool before a dank, slimy cell, watching Lorcan]

Subject: Lorcan

I have recaptured him.

I will prepare him for further experimentation.

He continues to cling to his pride, and need to be strong.

I have him locked in a cell, and I will keep him there.

I am questioning him, until he is broken mentally.

Then I will capture Subject Saoire for the Test.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2008, 10:10:42 PM »
Phase One Experiment: The Test

Subjects

Subject #1

Name: Saoire Ronan

Role in experiment:

Main role, subject is to be pushed farther than Subject #2. Test will see further into the mind of mortals through mental attrition, physical attrition, and finally, death. Subject will be made to watch the torture of her friend, Subject #2, and also added in with the torture of her self. If she submits and begs for it to stop, she will watch Lorcan die.

Note: Plans were suspect to conditional changes, no deaths resulted

Subject #2

Name: Lorcan

Race: Elf

Role in experiment:

To be tortured before Subject #1, if he gives in (this will likely never happen), he will die. Note: No deaths resulted, as previously stated

Note: Subject #2 will fight to survive and save Subject #1, this will make for some manipulation

-the Recorder
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008, 12:01:26 AM by Impotent Collateral »

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2008, 09:57:28 PM »
Experiment Number 1

The Test

Subjects:

Saoire Ronan

Lorcan

Summary:

Both subjects were placed in chairs, with their arms manacled to the walls behind them by heavy chains. Saoire was cut first. Eventually, Lorcan wouldn't stop speaking, so I used a decayed foot to gag him. Lorcan further tried to communicate through foot contact, so I blindfolded Saoire. Torture ended with Lorcan's right eye gouged, his right hamstring severed, the nerves in his knee damaged. Saoire's right ear was clipped, her nose sawed off, and her left arm left half severed.Subjects displayed clarity of memory, before, during, and after the Test. Further studies will be necessary, and more drastic measures. No deaths via drowning ensued, as that will be part of later experimentation. Details on Phase 3 in further reports.

Conclusion:

Direct psychological and physical attrition to the humanoid body will not produce immediate amnesiatic effect.

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2008, 01:29:06 PM »
[Jeffron reclines in the Sepulchre, scrivening calmly]

Experiment Addition:

Subject #3

Name: Izabel Milosovici

Description:

A woman of prime age, with blonde hair, pale skin, who wears red clothing. She professes inadvertantly to following the Lawgiver.

More information to be gathered later, as well as specific role in the Experiment.

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 11:48:45 PM »
Subject #3

Izabel will be used to operate on Saoire in Phase Two. Her hands will evidently be steadier than my own, and I will guide her through the surgery with my knowledge I am to learn from Jusuf.

Regarding the education I am to receive, another mortal will be used. Graven Wolff, will help me obtain my learning material.

To obtain the bodies and first subject for Jusuf, I will use a poison to be found at a later date. For the first subject, my educational one, it will be a narcotic to render him or her unconscious. All the others will be a lethal dose.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2008, 09:08:56 PM »
A new development. Jote Bassag, who was used as a paranoia inducer for Subject #1, wishes to become romantically involved with her. This may take place, and he may or may not become emotionally attached. If not, then things will proceed as planned. If so, then he may be used to hurt her, if his loyalty is unmoving. More later.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 12:24:20 PM »
[Jeffron inserts a few notes into the Dossier]

Jote is noting that Saoire's mental state may be detiorating. He has lost interest in her, romantically, which is a boon and a hindrance. Apparently she has taken to the habit of pulling out her own hair.

The drug I requested from Jote, the Hazlani Opium, is in Vallaki, pending my purchase.

The Experiment will continue once the substance is mine.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 10:54:10 PM »
Drug obtained, seeking injectors and a scientist to refine it into an innoculable form.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 07:51:38 PM »
Scientist found. Name, Rilian Val'Morrison.

Payed 1000 fang for alchemical supplies.

Continuation pending return of refined Hazlani chemical.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2008, 11:35:38 PM »
Saoire has been away for a good deal of time. She reported experiencing a bit of dementia, to the tune of needing to fill the silence, lacking my quill and voice, with her own. I witnessed this first hand, she found the need to mutter under her breath a good deal. Subject still displays empathy towards me. This may be used against Subject #2.

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2008, 11:42:31 PM »
A new persona will be used in the Experiment, a small caliban named Rat Man. He will serve as a go-for among other uses.

[a detailed charcoal sketch of Gnat is inserted here]

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2008, 06:05:36 PM »
Another person will be used, to control the subject of the testing with Jusuf while I innoculate him or her.

A dark elf Vrolok named Del will do it.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 12:16:46 AM »
[Jeffron stares at Saoire, with his milky white eyes, his quill dancing to the endless concerto of things to record]

I am speaking with Saoire. She demonstrated extreme aversion to my appearance and scent... unlike so many times before.

I have begun to notice her irreperable habit of muttering under her breath. She also seems to have developed a stutter.

She was recently attacked by a vrolok, a female with a demanding, controlling nature. I will look into this.

It is apparent that her mentality has become more pessimistic, fearful, and paranoid. She has trouble befriending other mortals, as a direct result of my use of her. She fears that I will harm them. She also has lost her bluster and argumentative streak, but she says this is no result of mine.

It has come to my attention that the Subject has nightmares, because of our encounters. She fears the sound of my pen, yet feels lacking when it is gone. She has a distinct hatred of the sound it produces. Subject has told me that she hates the quill more than me. When I asked her if she hates me, she simply said she hated me only when I hurt Subject Number 2. She says that a part of her wants to help me. She believes that I have a shred of humanity left, that she can help grow. When I asked her how, she said she doesn't know, when further pressed, her anger rose, because she had no one to ask how.

This led to her telling me that everyone she knows wants me dead.

She refused and

[the entry stops here]

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »
I found Saoire in the Sun Kisser's temple. She was with Lorcan, and other mortals. Her anger is apparently returned. I lured her outside, and took her to the new Interview site.

We spoke, she says her life has been peaceful.

I tested my new spell, the Fear inducer.

Her deepest fear is being left alone and a feeling of futility in her life.

Use of this in the Experiment is likely.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2008, 09:12:04 PM »
[Jeffron writes as he chats with Ileanna]

A new player in my Grand Experiment..

An old test, Elva, will serve as my vicarious hands.

Izabela has been gone too long.

-the Recorder
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 02:18:40 PM by Impotent Collateral »

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 10:14:00 AM »
[Jeffron sits at the bottom of the well to the south of the city]

I found Saoire being accosted by a man near the church. I warned him to stop, under pain of losing his organs. He proceeded to enhance himself, so I conjured the bones and had them beat him severely. I never got to make good on my threat, but a strange thing occured. I was promptly surrounded by notably hostile casters. I managed to sneak away, but it was a close call. I felt as if literally slipping through the fingers of my pursuers. In any case, I made my get away, with speed.

During all of this, there was a man..

[a sketch of Calor Ronan]

He was brash, and shouted threats at me.

Later, I encountered a rat-catcher in the sewers, named Gerris.

He told me Saoire has a brother. I can only assume that this is the man. Since, when I gave him the Fear, he shouted Saoire's name.

I will be sure to use this against her.

Also,

Saoire told me she was tired of hurting those around her indirectly. She wants to stop it somehow, to make them not care about her.

She apparently can't remember why I am conducting the Experiment, this may be progress.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2008, 02:01:32 PM »
I have given Calor a note... saying:

I am Watching you, Calor.

Beneath this, a picture of Saoire screaming.

He will be used.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2008, 06:10:20 PM »
The Experiment has been compromised, by the actions of:

Elv
Bernard Du Bourg
Calor Ronan.

They will be captured, interrogated and tortured.

Methodus Operandum in main journal.

-the Recorder

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 11:24:27 AM »
ABANDONED

Impotent Collateral

• Watching
  • Undead Master