Author Topic: Hedien Gine, the beggining.  (Read 953 times)

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Hedien Gine, the beggining.
« on: September 23, 2008, 09:32:38 AM »
The sun was rising, hurting her eyes.

"The sun... she tought... I guess I'll never see my family again..."

The sands of the desert begun to move... hitting her skin and remembering her of how her life used to be. Running through the wastes of Athas.

"Another world is possible" she used to think. "I'll find somewhere better", she used to think. She never tought that maybe she would have to die to find out.

She barely survived her first night alone in the desert. She just fell, exhausted when the last creature fell. And she would die of thirst, under the dark sun.

A cloud of sand formed. She closed her eyes, waiting for the biting sensation of the sand against her skin in the twilight of the dawn.

Much for her surprise, there was no sand in the wind. Instead, the cloud was chill and soft.

"What a surprise" she tought. "Am I dying? Is it the feeling of dying? A chill mist around your body? Then it is not unpleasant at all..."
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier

Anarcoplayba

• Red Academy
  • Dark Power
Re: Hedien Gine, the beggining.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 10:56:42 PM »
Much to her surprise, the sun didn't burn her face.

"By now - she tought - the sun should be in the middle of the sky... Why is it so cold yet? And this sound... it sounds like drums..."

The music lured her out of what she tought would be her demise and she approached that settlement.

She talked to some people, heard some explanations half disbelieving, and accepted their suggestion: She would find the church and talk to some people. When she took the directions se was given, her heart skipped a beat: water.

She couldn't believe: a river! A clean and cold river, there, for anyone to take!

She didn't know where she was, but no paradise nor hell could be that beautiful.
Noignar Huillen: Ilmater Cleric.
Hedien Gine: Arrow and Bow Artist.
Dolin Schneim: Dwarven Soldier