Author Topic: Gabriel Asante - Man on a Mission.  (Read 1186 times)

Black Scabbard

• New to the Mists
Gabriel Asante - Man on a Mission.
« on: September 14, 2008, 11:32:31 PM »
He pulled against the bonds with gritted teeth, the stentch of old blood and iron permeated his nostrils.His captors milled around outside the door the knowladge of whom they were elluded him. He swept his eyes around the musty room, only the faintest of light and a breeze above alerted him to the presence of a window. With a deep breath he closed his burning eyes and rubbed the rope against the back of the chair. Only the sound of the iron door sweeping open covered the sound of the back support of the chair cracking.

In entered a man who signaled to the outside and the door swung closed, he was large, dark and swarthy. Bald with a heavy mosatche his face was a patchwork of scars that pulled his lips up in a gruesome grimace. "Good evening, Gabriel, how are you?" His voice was drawling and slow. The man in the chairs only reply was a venomous glare. The captor produced with a -ting- a hooked blade and held it to the fading light that entered through the high window. "Do not worry, little Gabriel, we have much time to... get to know each other." Slowly yet surely the bald man carved a deep gash into Gabriels chest releasing a primal scream from deep within the prisoner. "My name is Grinning Jack, can you tell why little Gabriel?" The large man mocked as he cut again and again into Gabriels flesh.

As blood streamed down his face and body, making the skin and chair slick with blood he spoke finally in a slow shiwing tone "W-What do you want me to say..?" as his hands slipped through the broken back of the chair. The torturer turned in a malevolent mockery of a true smile and drawled out in his ill boding voice "Say? Say nothing Young Blood, I just want to hear you scream" And with his brutal pronouncement plunged his blade deep into Gabriels leg. Screams of pain pierced the air and the blade was withdrawn again with a slurping sound only to be wiped off again on the pants leg of the torturer.

Pain made his head swin, so he pulled it deep. Twisting his arms over his head. Tendons began to snap and pull, bones crunched in their sockets, until his arms twisted into where they were supposed to sit, hands before him. His hands balled into fists and with a confident stride drew up behind the bald man, with whip cord power, the power of survival running in his viens he crossed his arms, using his bonds to crush against his captors throat, squeezing the life from him. "Scream for me... Scream..." Spoke Gabriel with a primal hunger in his voice "Just so I know you're suffering..."