Author Topic: To holy warriors: Blessed Weaponry available  (Read 1207 times)

k_moustakas

• Dark Power
  • Shadow calls... shadow whispers...
To holy warriors: Blessed Weaponry available
« on: September 11, 2008, 06:44:44 AM »
This notice is posted on both morninglord temples and outside the ezrite temple in Vallaki.

A good number of blessed weapons have found their way to my collection. In my hands they are wasted as I cannot wield them properly. In the right hands they could do a great amount of good. I seek to trade them for blessed items more useful to a mere archaeologist like myself like shinny boots, gloves-helmets-belts-rings or mighty shields (two for ones possible).

These items include

The arm of angel                 // Greatsword +2 Attack bonus, 1d6 massive crits 5' light
Belenu's own judge and jury // Greatsword +1 vs evil, +1d6 DIVINE dmg vs evil, 5' light
Night Lance                       // Halberd +1 vs evil, +1d4 acid vs evil, 5' light, +3 parry
Undead Impaler                 // Spear +1 vs undead, +1d6 DIVINE dmg vs undead
Burning axe                      // The cinder, +1 enchantment, +1d4 fire vs undead
Beatstick of the lawful       // club +2 def vs chaotic, +1d6 bludgeoning vs chaotic

The reason I am taking the short way for this is that the forces of evil are unto me. A dark assassin wielding a dread human-slaying rapier attempted to assasinate me. Luck would have it I escaped, but I would not like these items to fall unto the wrong hands. You will find me inside either the church of the dawnbringers or the one of the mistwalkers.

other items also available

*signed*
Jack Woodsgrave Woodsgrove
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 06:18:51 PM by k_moustakas »
Has been described as a sometimey player

k_moustakas

• Dark Power
  • Shadow calls... shadow whispers...
Re: To holy warriors: Blessed Weaponry available
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 06:19:20 PM »
*some items are scratched out*
Has been described as a sometimey player