You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: FOR TRADE  (Read 2104 times)

kenpen

• Dark Power
FOR TRADE
« on: September 10, 2008, 04:15:44 PM »
One Witch-hunter Halberd, also known as the fabled Brionac.

Silence your enemies before they can obliterate you into a pile of dust.

Leave a note.

Wids

• We don't need no stinkin' avatars!
  • Dark Lord
Re: FOR TRADE
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 06:10:44 PM »
One silver-gilded steel dagger.

Useful for all of you Gundarakites who are forbidden to wield anything larger than a dagger yet still want a chance at wounding a werebeast before it tears you into blood-weeping pieces.

The official Red Vardo price for one of these is 800 Fang, but I bought it for 300 Fang and will settle for the best offer; with a silver longsword and a silver shortsword (and familiarity with the wielding of both), I certainly have no use for this silly dagger anymore.  Leave a note.

Kung Fu Orc

• Supreme Overlord
  • Dark Power
  • Alchoholics Incorperated
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 06:31:08 PM »
*written, quite carefully over the dagger advert, and stamped with the logo below*

Correction, it is 530, and in the future the public  should only accept 'official Red Vardo prices' from official Red Vardo

(RVT)

Daciana Varzaru- "If fate is a principle beyond Human comprehension which capriciously torments man, then it is karma that man confront fate with sorcery."

DM Shadowspawn

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »
*A gundar Fisherman walks past looking at the sign and snorts* "Eh Örs Take a look at dis! Bloody Oultlander be tinkin we mad like dem!"

*Followed by Ors* Outlanders be da cause oh dem Nueri. Tey kin kill em wit dat dagger.

*they laugh together and continue on their way to the Anglers Dive before night falls*

Unana / Rapsutin

• Undead Slayer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 05:09:53 AM »

Useful for all of you Gundarakites who are forbidden to wield anything larger than a dagger yet still want a chance at wounding a werebeast before it tears you into blood-weeping pieces.

The official Red Vardo price for one of these is 800 Fang, but I bought it for 300 Fang and will settle for the best offer; with a silver longsword and a silver shortsword (and familiarity with the wielding of both), I certainly have no use for this silly dagger anymore.  Leave a note.

*written, quite carefully over the dagger advert, and stamped with the logo below*

Correction, it is 530, and in the future the public  should only accept 'official Red Vardo prices' from official Red Vardo

(RVT)

*written in the end of the vardo text*

Exactly. You better do all your buying and selling with the Vardo. They have the habit of killing people
who take business away from their family of honest, hardworking cut-throats.

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 08:06:05 AM »

(RVT)

*written in the end of the vardo text*

Exactly. You better do all your buying and selling with the Vardo. They have the habit of killing people
who take business away from their family of honest, hardworking cut-throats.

The sign is ripped just under Grimshackle's advertisement

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Wids

• We don't need no stinkin' avatars!
  • Dark Lord
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 09:22:42 AM »
*another note--this time jotted in angry, racing penmanship--is soon tacked up*

A steel dagger plated with fine silver is still to be sold for 300 Fang (or for the best offer).  If interested, either leave a note for me here or pin your offer to a random tree in the South Vallaki Forest where I can find it.

And this time, I will not bother to quote the price cited by that Lucian Vladu fellow.  I would not want to misrepresent an "official" Red Vardo price with another "official" Red Vardo price, now would I?

--V