You have been taken by the Mists

Author Topic: Creatures Models/Spawn System - New things I really like, collected all in one place!  (Read 1632 times)

kenpen

• Dark Power
Spoiler: show
1. The new spider queen model. Much creepier.
2. The fact there are greater dire spiders, and whisper spiders, or phase spiders, that will spill out of the cave onto the road in greater numbers than previous.
3. See above, but for Juju Zombies at the purple crypts. AND, for the abberations at the demonologists.
4. The new fire minions. Very swanky. And they don't prompt newbies to immediately poop their pants like the old Balor-looking ones.
5. The new Broken One models, including the big scythed champions and big winged champions, and even the little lizard fellows.
6. The various new striations of thoul and hobgoblim.
7. The new fog and demon distribution at Lysagia Hill. Much tougher, and looks better.
8. Citadel newness.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 07:39:14 AM by kenpen »

Helaman

• What the hell am I doing here?
  • Dark Power
Better jump in game

And Otake, Wulfgang Eberhardt, Aesin, Humiko, Bonereaver, Anthrania + whatever concept I am playing with...

boompowclash

Yeah the spawn in surrounding areas at high spawn will make the work of Scouting much easier.  :o

Awesome additions! And thanks for the list of new sights to see, Grim :P

...should have had a spoiler tag!

kenpen

• Dark Power
Yeah the spawn in surrounding areas at high spawn will make the work of Scouting much easier.  :o

Awesome additions! And thanks for the list of new sights to see, Grim :P

...should have had a spoiler tag!

Done!

boompowclash

yus, now the eyes are safe from the evil.  ..don't you get around, seeing all those snazzy new things!  :mrgreen: