Author Topic: Herb picking feedback part 2  (Read 1476 times)

Nefensis

• MIA
  • Dark Power
  • Gaming wench )0(
Herb picking feedback part 2
« on: August 23, 2008, 03:03:23 PM »
So the herbs have been implemented for a few months now and we have quite a few herbologists going around brewing like Molson on a hot day. Huzzah!

Some of the most rarer herbs (to make dc 30 potions) Are extremely hard to find and extremely rare, as a daily herb picker as myself, i have found none greypuff ball, one morel and 1 avis, 1 redcaps  and 1 beggar's cup in the days of this fall, not nearly enough compared to the rest of the seasons

Could tone down the crimson lichen a little, nobody gives a flying rat for remove paralysis or freedom of movement

We saw a very good amount of healing herbs these seasons and honey lily was delightfully plenty. Good work!
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 03:26:22 PM by Nefensis »

Stela Cojocaru - barovian snake
Crina Ovidiu - barovian guard

Kung Fu Orc

• Supreme Overlord
  • Dark Power
  • Alchoholics Incorperated
Re: Herb picking feedback part 2
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 03:28:36 PM »
*has found 3 morels with diff chars*

Daciana Varzaru- "If fate is a principle beyond Human comprehension which capriciously torments man, then it is karma that man confront fate with sorcery."

Vespertilio

• Never met a Dark Lord, not a
  • Dark Power
  • We can't stop here, this is bat country!
    • Messages from Nihil
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 07:25:26 PM »
So far Jinx has found four grey puffballs, about fifteen beggar's caps and around eight morels, only one red cap however.  Last fall she was picking, which I think was the first fall season, she picked thirteen red caps in the entire fall season.  So far she's also picked about eight black avis.

Ravenclaw seems to be rarer no matter what the season, wolftail as well. Rustle leaves seem to be quite rare, which is likely intended, so far picked five in the last week real time.

I could just run into the room and punch you in the balls; sure, that's scary. That's entertainment. But it isn't horror...

Ryltar/ Robert Archer

• The Cult of the Morninglord
  • Dark Power
  • The Chuck Norris of RP -Eraldur
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 07:40:57 PM »
as someone who's gotten back into herbalism once more with an alt i gotta say that i agree here some of the higher noes are rarer though from exploring neffy i have found a few you mentioned in areas that are more higher lvl range/ requiring high lvl groups  up the higher areas of the ghakis for example