Suggestions, Feedback & Bug Reports (OOC) > Bug Reports

Stuck Creatures/Pathing Errors

<< < (7/8) > >>

Feronius:
Today, one of the named / wanted NPCs in the Port was stuck at the dockside, at the Quartier Marchand.
It was during the day and a lot of the NPCs didn't seem to have despawned, I can't honestly remember the exact name though.. they're all french.

noah25:
I will try to give specific rooms next time, but this tends to happen a lot in harvest and anubis

AterValeo:
I got stuck with my PC just to the west of the ladder at Strada Sobolan in the Valleki Sewers just a few minutes ago and DM Deceit graciously unstuck me! Here's the problem area screenshot:

https://imgur.com/WxL56Er

(Sorry that I can't seem to embed images.)

Maffa:
Action server, Temple of Thot. Dont know if this relates to RP as well.

we had a run yesterday and we had many mobs stuck in the scenery. Grave robbers in the rocks at the entrance, mummy lord (which also casts a lot) stuck in the pillars in the platform section and a character managed to get stuck next to that when he jumped to the platform as well and had to get unstuck with several attempts of the seatme maneuvre, characters get stuck in the cave hallway walls leading from the shadow asp hall to the two locked door area in the ravine, grave robbers stuck in walls in the final room.

DM Erebus:

--- Quote from: Maffa on February 13, 2021, 03:55:11 AM ---Action server, Temple of Thot. Dont know if this relates to RP as well.

we had a run yesterday and we had many mobs stuck in the scenery. Grave robbers in the rocks at the entrance, mummy lord (which also casts a lot) stuck in the pillars in the platform section and a character managed to get stuck next to that when he jumped to the platform as well and had to get unstuck with several attempts of the seatme maneuvre, characters get stuck in the cave hallway walls leading from the shadow asp hall to the two locked door area in the ravine, grave robbers stuck in walls in the final room.

--- End quote ---

I have got a patch inbound which adjusts a bunch of placeables to make it less likely they'll get stuck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version