Author Topic: A regretful notice from the Silver Lady  (Read 1595 times)

Amon-Si

• Inventor of the cat
  • Dark Power
  • Freelance troublemaker
A regretful notice from the Silver Lady
« on: August 17, 2008, 07:18:56 AM »
*This notice is not so much a note as a finely engraved steel plate nailed to the noticeboard in such a way as to require a strong man with a crowbar to remove it.*

Dear customers of the Vardo.

Let it be known that I, Rane Reynolds, will no longer be able to supply their smithing needs due to threats placed upon my loved ones and genuine and attempted physical assaults upon them and myself by people closely associated with the Vardo.

These assaults were made in the presence of the Vardos current leader, Lucian Vladu.

He not only ignored these attacks and threats but has also refused to provide any assistance to me and my loved ones in feeling safe despite several requests and those requests being well and truly within his power.

Let it be known that should some "unfortunate accident" befall me in the near future after this notice it is simply the "New Vardo" "Protecting me from the shadows".

Should these issues be resolved to my satisfaction I will happily return to my normal business with the Vardo.

Yours sincerely, Rane Reynolds, the silver lady.

//OOC, I know this is a bad time OOC to place this kind of IC notice, but there's no stopping Rane when she wants something done.//

Kung Fu Orc

• Supreme Overlord
  • Dark Power
  • Alchoholics Incorperated
Re: A regretful notice from the Silver Lady
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 02:52:42 PM »
*tiny note pinned below*

I will personally do everything in my power to satisfy you if you'll only see me and explain the situation, Rane, and any Vardo that acts in a hostile manner will be acting without the consent or knowledge of the RVT organization and be condemned as such.
-
Daciana Varzaru

Daciana Varzaru- "If fate is a principle beyond Human comprehension which capriciously torments man, then it is karma that man confront fate with sorcery."

Amon-Si

• Inventor of the cat
  • Dark Power
  • Freelance troublemaker
A message of hope from the Silver Lady
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 09:01:02 PM »
*the steel plate is removed and replaced with a delicately written note*

I, Rane Reynolds hearby announce my return to work with the red vardo traders and any other person or group seeking smithed goods.

I also thank the red vardo traders for their assistance and sympathy in this difficult time. I know that many outlanders dislike the Red vardo traders for actions undertaken in the past, perhaps this is a time for all of us to reconsider previous conceptions and ways of thinking. Redemption is possible in all things, even for such a large organisation as the Red Vardo Traders. Also please note that the transgressions against me were not made by Red Vardo Traders, but by some people close to some of the Red Vardo Traders.

I am sure many of you will think me foolish for this opinion, but I have worked closely with the Red Vardo Traders over the last few months and despite the rumours I have found them to mostly be courteous and professional in their dealings. If a single person can come foward to me and state that they have never done something wrong or made a mistake in their lives I am sure we would know them to be a liar. I look foward to working with the Red Vardo traders to make Barovia a better place for all of us, be we local or outlander.

Hopefully, in the near future a crafters guild will be set up, allowing us all access to the goods we need quickly and at a reasonable price. Anyone wishing to discuss such a venture is welcome to contact me at either the Ladies Rest or Broken Bell.

The Silver Lady